Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thiago Silva's sleeves look bad ass. I don't really want a tattoo, but if I ever did get one it would be a full sleeve for sure.

Last edited by Cicero : 10-15-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, so I'm really thinking on making strides to get my first tat. aiming for a shoulder blade. Looking for help on a font. Any suggestions? going for some sort of script writing. the quote? from bouncing souls: "Find what's good, and make it last".

any advice or comments? just seeing what it's like and what I need to do for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to the scarlet letter....yah know R for rapist?
Old 06-27-2011, 03:16 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about getting this tattooed on my chest, centered right under the nape of my neck:

I have 3 scars of my chest: one right above my right pec, one above my left pec, and one right in the center of my chest. So if you add the tattoo's location and drew lines connecting the tat and center scar along with a line connecting the left and right pectoral scars, you'll make a cross.

Yay or nay?

[For those who don't know, this is the emblem for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, the place I received treatment for cancer when I was a kid.]

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 06-27-2011 at 03:20 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:20 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ok, so I'm really thinking on making strides to get my first tat. aiming for a shoulder blade. Looking for help on a font. Any suggestions? going for some sort of script writing. the quote? from bouncing souls: "Find what's good, and make it last".

any advice or comments? just seeing what it's like and what I need to do for it.
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=...it+last&fpp=50

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm thinking about getting this tattooed on my chest, centered right under the nape of my neck:

I have 3 scars of my chest: one right above my right pec, one above my left pec, and one right in the center of my chest. So if you add the tattoo's location and drew lines connecting the tat and center scar along with a line connecting the left and right pectoral scars, you'll make a cross.

Yay or nay?

[For those who don't know, this is the emblem for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, the place I received treatment for cancer when I was a kid.]
If it really means a lot to you, I think it'd be a good idea.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:21 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Yay or nay?

I think really personal tats like that are the best. Way better than some random Japanese fish or a deck of cards or whatever.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking on getting a pair of these on my shoulder and chest area. One that says my mother's name and the other with my sister's name.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The summer after my senior year in high school my catcher was 2 years younger than me but he was my best friend. Call him and introduce him to everyone as my little brother. I set the state record for consecutive innings without giving up a run, and I had never thrown better than when I pitched to him, just one of those things where you just click with a certain teammate. His parents were like parents away from home and treated me just like their own son.

After his senior year in high school he got drafted by the Cubs but did not sign I tried and tried to get him to come to my school but he decided to go to a Junior College in Twin Falls Idaho with the intent to go for one year and get drafted higher so that he could sign. 2 weeks down at school, he was at a party and a kid tried to pick a fight....when my brother and his friend left the party they were followed. They were scared to death and reached speeds as high as 100mph....the kid following them bumped their back end and sent them over a rail....

Never wanted a tattoo....never really had the desire to get one. But when he passed I knew how much he meant to me and how much his involvement in my life helped me get to where I am today and to become the person I am today. We always called ourselves the dream team because for that whole summer we were unbeatable.

It didnt turn out as good as I wanted it too but Im not complaining because I know how much it means to me. It was something that I didnt get for people to see so thats why I got it on the inside of my bicep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to make appointment last month to get a tribal sleeve done in DECEMBER! Dude is in high demand to say the least.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bumpity bump bump.

I need to get my tat updated. I need to give the swords a huge face lift.

Where do you guys go to get inspiration for your tats?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About 5 hours into what will be my first full sleeve. Many hours and $$$ to go.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm really glad I didn't get any of my tattoo ideas that I had when I was younger but I'm actually thinking about srsly getting one now. One that doesn't suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
So I'm really glad I didn't get any of my tattoo ideas that I had when I was younger but I'm actually thinking about srsly getting one now. One that doesn't suck.

R

just get it