Top 10 Order for 2014 NFL Draft?
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: a rebuilding team that needs this pick
2. Oakland Raiders: Tyler Wilson is there future so they can draft Clowney
3. Arizona Cardinals: they should be tanking for the 1st overall
4. Buffalo Bills: rookie QB probs not to many wins
5. Tennessee Titans: Locker is a bust
6. San Diego Chargers: who knows how they will do
7. Detroit Lions: lost a lot of free agents
8. New York Jets about the same as last year
9. Kansas City Chiefs: getting better
10. Philadelphia Eagles: getting better
Who do you could be the surprise team in the top 10 will be? I think the Rams.