Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 10 Order for 2014 NFL Draft?

1. Jacksonville Jaguars: a rebuilding team that needs this pick
2. Oakland Raiders: Tyler Wilson is there future so they can draft Clowney
3. Arizona Cardinals: they should be tanking for the 1st overall
4. Buffalo Bills: rookie QB probs not to many wins
5. Tennessee Titans: Locker is a bust
6. San Diego Chargers: who knows how they will do
7. Detroit Lions: lost a lot of free agents
8. New York Jets about the same as last year
9. Kansas City Chiefs: getting better
10. Philadelphia Eagles: getting better

Who do you could be the surprise team in the top 10 will be? I think the Rams.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think buffalo, tennessee, detroit, KC, or the Eagles finish that poorly

Buffalo has a new scheme, new coach, new QBs....weve seen that formula work well before. Its time for that defense to produce, a lot of talented players on it.

I dont really think locker is a bust, i thought he was a player that needed to sit longer than he did but he can put it all together. That running game should really take off with Warmck and Levitre working the inside and Kendall Wright was a good option as a rookie, im sure he'll be better. They are a pretty underrated team imo, i think this is going to be the year locker progresses.

Detroit will be interesting to see what they do with a running game. They missed out on a tackle but managed to replace avril. Obviously their secondary is still suspect but i expect the offense gets tremendously better with the addition of Bush and Broyles getting healthy to take some pressure off the beast. Burleson also coming back.

Chiefs will without a doubt be much better/ They have a good offensive line, a big dline, and a pair of good pass rushers. I think Reid will like working with Tjax, Poe, Bailey, Houston, Tamba, Flowers, and Berry. Alex Smith may not be a world beater but Andy Reid has produced with less and he at least wont be a sitting duck back there like cassel.

Eagles wont pick that high, i think whether Chip Kelly is great in the pros or not wont matter that much his first year, i can see them being a frustrating team to play. Very Talented roster, a big QB competition, i imagine vick will emerge the starter and play better than he did last year

The rest are gutter teams, id add in the browns, vikings, panthers and rams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Oakland Raiders
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Detroit Lions
4. New York Jets
5. Carolina Panthers
6. San Diego Chargers
7. Arizona Cardinals
8. Cleveland Browns
9. Buffalo Bills
10. Philadelphia Eagles

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way that nine teams who picked in the top ten this year pick in the top ten next year.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list would be:
1) Oakland - no QB and pretty well no talent to even make a noise.
2) Jacksonville - QB is very questionable, offense looks to be terrible.
3) Cleveland - No QB worth talking about, offense is pitiful.
4) Buffalo - No QB and without one, very little offense.
5) Philedelphia - Coach has little experience and Vick is an injury
waiting to happen, who has lost most of the skills that made him dangerous.
6) New York Jets - No QB and an offense that is pitiful.
7) Tennessee - Make or break year for Locker?
8) Miami Dolphins - Tannehill has to take the next step, it could happen but I'll have to wait and see.
9) San Diego - Touch call, because they have a franchise QB IMO, could definitely rise up if things go well.
10) Dallas - a .500 team for at least a decade and nothing has changed to make me believe they are anything more.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jacksonville. Their division is tough. They face the NFC West. They should probably get swept there. Their QB is garbage. New scheme.

2. Cleveland. This franchise has picked no later than 7th since 2008. They are a dead on solid lock to suck every single year. Don't bet against a streak like that. That said, the Browns are also my surprise pick to make the playoffs. They have so much talent that it could violently explode onto the scene at any time. Kind of like the last 2 years they picked in the top 5.

3. NY Jets. QB. Garbage. Old. They are a train wreck. They'll be the Cleveland Browns of the 10s starting this year. Brady will be able to play until he's drawing Social Security at this rate.

4. Buffalo. QB. Garbage. Not old. They have pieces in place. They are 2 years ahead of the Jets rebuild schedule.

5. Oakland. Flynn can get them to 5 wins. That should put them in this spot. If not Flynn, then I'd move them up ahead of Buffalo.

6. Minnesota. QB. Garbage. Regression to the mean for AP. Patterson is no Harvin. And odds are AP doesn't duplicate the last 8 games of 2012.

7. San Diego. QB. No heart. Gutless. Bad drafts over last 6 years. They are on the precipice of a massive down cycle.

8. Philadelphia - New scheme. Poor drafts over last 5 years. No cohesion.

9. Pittsburgh - Age. Unproductive drafts last 5 years. Significant attrition of skill talent. Tougher division.

10. New Orleans - Age. Very poor drafts over 5 year span. Crippling attrition. Tough division.

Teams that can't keep depth or *some* young talent are not in a position to weather the grind of a full season.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jacksonville
2. Oakland
3. New York Jets
4. San Diego
5. Cleveland
6. Tennessee
7. Buffalo
8. Minnesota
9. Philadelphia
10. Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
My list would be:
1) Oakland - no QB and pretty well no talent to even make a noise.
2) Jacksonville - QB is very questionable, offense looks to be terrible.
3) Cleveland - No QB worth talking about, offense is pitiful.
4) Buffalo - No QB and without one, very little offense.
5) Philedelphia - Coach has little experience and Vick is an injury
waiting to happen, who has lost most of the skills that made him dangerous.
6) New York Jets - No QB and an offense that is pitiful.
7) Tennessee - Make or break year for Locker?
8) Miami Dolphins - Tannehill has to take the next step, it could happen but I'll have to wait and see.
9) San Diego - Touch call, because they have a franchise QB IMO, could definitely rise up if things go well.
10) Dallas - a .500 team for at least a decade and nothing has changed to make me believe they are anything more.
I'm really tempted to ask the question whether Dallas would sell the farm to bring in a top QB prospect with another average season but I'd rather not hijack the thread.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. OAK - Undeniably the absolute worst team in the NFL.
2. JAC - Another trash-heap team.
3. ARI - Not the 3rd worst team in the NFL, but definitely the worst in the NFC so much tougher schedule.
4. NYJ - Our coaching and defense won't let us get pick #1 but our offense will certainly try its best.
5. BUF - An easy schedule is the only thing keeping the Bills from top 3 pick status this year, team is a disaster.
6. CLE - Should have a much improved defense but their QB is still Weeden and they still play in the toughest AFC division.
7. CAR - Will probably end up 29th-32nd in pass D this year, which means a lot of losses in the NFC South.
8. DAL - Again, not the 6th worst team by a mile, but a tough schedule is going to really give Dallas a shot at a good pick, and their defense with Monte Kiffin will make a run at 32nd in the league.
9. TEN - Improving their interior line is a good step but not enough to not end up picking in the top 10 again.
10. MIN - Pretty sure last year was a fluke. Toughest division in the NFL and the Bears and Lions have improved a bit from last year, it will be tough for them to repeat their record last year, I see a 7-9 team.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
There is no way that nine teams who picked in the top ten this year pick in the top ten next year.
Most of them are still bad teams do you have a list?
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'm really tempted to ask the question whether Dallas would sell the farm to bring in a top QB prospect with another average season but I'd rather not hijack the thread.
I don't think Jerry's ego will let him admit his team is very average and has been for something like 18 years under his leadership, and worse for Dallas fans, it isn't about to change.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: a rebuilding team that needs this pick
2. Oakland Raiders: Tyler Wilson is there future so they can draft Clowney
3. Arizona Cardinals: they should be tanking for the 1st overall
4. Buffalo Bills: rookie QB probs not to many wins
5. Tennessee Titans: Locker is a bust
6. San Diego Chargers: who knows how they will do
7. Detroit Lions: lost a lot of free agents
8. New York Jets about the same as last year
9. Kansas City Chiefs: getting better
10. Philadelphia Eagles: getting better

Who do you could be the surprise team in the top 10 will be? I think the Rams.
I agree with your top 3. I'd put the Jets at #4. New York's defense should be better, but they don't have any weapons on offense.

I actually like what the Cardinals did in the offseason, but playing in the same divsion with SF, the Rams and Seattle is tough.

I don't think Tennessee will be that bad, maybe closer to .500 but it depends a lot on Jake Locker.

Cleveland will likely pick in the top 10. I think they're headed in the right direction, but they are looking up in a tough division.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:40 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jac- To me the worst team in the NFL
Oak- Not far behind Jac
NYJ- Needs a full makeover on O
Ten- Don't like the QB, Or head coach. WR are first and second year guys
SD- Why do people think this team is good? Rivers is, but that's it.
Pitt- It falls apart for one season. This is it.
Bills- Rookie QB, Rookie HC
Clev- Just needs a QB
NO- Rob Ryan overrated, No LT, if Brees goes down for a game or two. Done
Det- One more bad year... New coach and better team.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Enough has been said about this team
2. Oakland Raiders - Enough has been said about this team
3. Arizona Cardinals - Just not enough talent yet, transition team
4. Tennessee Titans - I don't buy Jake Locker at all
5. Buffalo Bills - Same boat Cardinals are in
6. New Orleans Saints - Could be due for a big fall
7. Pittsburgh Steelers - Same
8. San Francisco 49ers - Same
9. Philadelphia Eagles - Transition team that might be OK, but prob not
10. Detroit Lions - Might be better, or might get Schwartz fired this year
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
Most of them are still bad teams do you have a list?
The "consensus" at this time last year was that Minnesota, Indianapolis, and Miami were still bad teams and would all be picking in the top five. There were more people who predicted Kansas City as a surprise playoff team than there were people predicting they'd have a top ten pick.

Reshuffling this year's top ten is about as worthless of a prediction as one can make.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
NO- Rob Ryan overrated, No LT, if Brees goes down for a game or two. Done
Whilst i agree that the saints might possibly pick top 10 its because of consistently screwing up their (first round) picks by picking absolutely terribly.

No LT is nothing new for the saints, Bushrod was absolutely terrible as well so the dropoff will be limited and with the worst defense in history will at least allow Ryan to go nowhere but up. Personally i wouldnt expect the saints to do worse than last season but i mainly reply because i dont think your reasons are correct.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Enough has been said about this team
2. Oakland Raiders - Enough has been said about this team
3. Arizona Cardinals - Just not enough talent yet, transition team
4. Tennessee Titans - I don't buy Jake Locker at all
5. Buffalo Bills - Same boat Cardinals are in
6. New Orleans Saints - Could be due for a big fall
7. Pittsburgh Steelers - Same
8. San Francisco 49ers - Same
9. Philadelphia Eagles - Transition team that might be OK, but prob not
10. Detroit Lions - Might be better, or might get Schwartz fired this year
I can't see San Francisco picking in the top 10 even if they have a ton of injuries. This is a team that should be the favorite to win it all.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
I agree with your top 3. I'd put the Jets at #4. New York's defense should be better, but they don't have any weapons on offense.
While I have the Jets at 4 in my top 10, I'd have to point out that we haven't had any weapons on offense for a while now and the highest we've picked is 9th. Our defense, special teams, and overall coaching is enough to get some wins, and there are a lot of awful teams in the AFC.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alphabetically, probably something like this:

ARI, BUF, CHI, CLE, JAC, KC, MIN, NYJ, OAK, SD, TEN
Old 05-24-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
7. CAR - Will probably end up 29th-32nd in pass D this year, which means a lot of losses in the NFC South.
Statistically we had the best pass defense in the entire NFC South. I don't expect that to remain that way, but I see no reason to assume we'll be any noticeably worse next year.

That being said, to stay on topic, in no particular order;

- Jacksonville
- San Diego
- Arizona
- New York Jets
- Tennessee
- Chicago
- Cleveland
- Detroit
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jacksonville (N0 qb what so ever.)
2. NY Jets
3. Tennesee
4. Oakland
5. Philadelphia
6. Arizona
7. Miami
8. Cleveland
9. Minnesota
10. Carolina
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Statistically we had the best pass defense in the entire NFC South. I don't expect that to remain that way, but I see no reason to assume we'll be any noticeably worse next year.

- Jacksonville
- San Diego
- Arizona
- New York Jets
- Tennessee
- Chicago
- Cleveland
- Detroit
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay
Tampa's secondary and Atlanta's improved greatly. It's nice carolina has improved there run defense, however their weapons on offense are in question and so is their secondary. Only New Orleans might be worse. Plus, Cam has yet to make the step as a passer.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread will be impossible to sort out. Every team assumes they are better off at this point in the offseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

- Jacksonville
- San Diego
- Arizona
- New York Jets
- Tennessee
- Chicago
- Cleveland
- Detroit
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay

Carolina is destined to be among the top 10. The Bucs... not so much.

Carolina's coach is the hottest of hot seats and I doubt a team that young responds well (see collapse of 2011 Bucs) Their cap situations isn't helping and has kept them from retooling. There's also the chance that Cam finally truly goes over the edge and takes the team all the way down the drain with him.

I can see Arizona rebounding... but that is one tough division.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
While I have the Jets at 4 in my top 10, I'd have to point out that we haven't had any weapons on offense for a while now and the highest we've picked is 9th. Our defense, special teams, and overall coaching is enough to get some wins, and there are a lot of awful teams in the AFC.
You never know in the NFL, but the Jets lost their best player on defense when they traded Revis. Plus, NY is likely to start a rookie quarterback sooner rather than later and, although rookie qb's have done well lately, it's still a crapshoot.

I would feel a lot better about Smith's chances if the Jets had brought in Austin and Eifert or something similar to give him some weapons. They had the ammo to make that happen.