Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 05-23-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh didn't expect this to take so long. I have to get up super early so I'm headed to bed.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

send a list

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WAY TO BE SLOW, BRODEUR!

I blame Brody for everything.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
WAY TO BE SLOW, BRODEUR!

I blame Brody for everything.
As you should Forenci as you should.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-23-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only about a 30min clock. Skip if you must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lesnar.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lesnar is the distraction, I am the weapon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Am I on the clock again?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-23-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Am I on the clock again?
Technically, yes. It's 11.35EST and Trog's already done for the night anyways.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I up or is Broth? BL said I was but it says Broth is up..
Old 05-24-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

You are up.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People with bows, you know "unlimited ammo" isn't really a thing?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh*

I knew a pick like that was coming but it's sooooo cheap. I mean every single person here can find a bulk XYZ for their wild cards to make it more like 50x wild card picks.

Essentially with one pick you get a weapon, shelter, water, tools, etc. IMHO doesn't that break the spirit of the game?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
*sigh*

I knew a pick like that was coming but it's sooooo cheap. I mean every single person here can find a bulk XYZ for their wild cards to make it more like 50x wild card picks.

Essentially with one pick you get a weapon, shelter, water, tools, etc. IMHO doesn't that break the spirit of the game?
That goes to who is running the draft.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
*sigh*

This was not a problem when done last year. It can all fit in my vehicles. And if it's so easy to find bulk items that includes so many things you want, draft it.

I was a judge last year and bulk items were regularly drafted. In fact, many were just casually drafted like "a crap-load of solar panels."

The determination was made that you had to provide a link to where you could purchase a specific amount. Now, this year it was said that it had to be manageable by a 5-man team and transportable by your vehicles.

I did alot of research to find what I want to draft. I apologize that it bothered you. I don't know what to say, honestly.

Last edited by phlysac : 05-24-2013 at 09:38 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
This was not a problem when done last year. It can all fit in my vehicles. And if it's so easy to find bulk items that includes so many things you want, draft it.

I was a judge last year and bulk items were regularly drafted. In fact, many were just casually drafted like "a crap-load of solar panels."

The determination was made that you had to provide a link to where you could purchase a specific amount. Now, this year it was said that it had to be manageable by a 5-man team and transportable by your vehicles.

I did alot of research to find what I want to draft. I apologize that it bothered you. I don't know what to say, honestly.
I can't wait to see what vehicle you get to support 50 fully loaded heavy sacs + every thing else you got.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't wait to see what vehicle you get to support 50 fully loaded heavy sacs + every thing else you got.
5 vehicles. 30 backpacks could fit in 1 vehicle if it only has 1 person in it.

I'll await a judge but this pick would've been fine last year and wasn't addressed as an issue prior to this draft.

I don't know what specifications of his rule I broke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
[
1 vehicle - This is how your group of survivors will transport themselves. You will get enough transport vehicles to transport ALL of your survivors so if you draft bicycles you get 5 of them. The vehicle must be available to the general public no tanks or experimental military hovercraft. And keep in mind it must be able to transport any other items you draft-not necessarily all at once though.

3 wild card items - unlike vehicles you only get packages that they normally come in. ie. if you draft beer you can have a keg or a case or a six pack etc. Must be something that only 5 people could manage and must be able to be transported in or by your vehicle. Links & pictures please.
The only gray area is "what they normally come in." That questioned was addressed last year to specify that you could acquire anything that you could provide a legitimate link to a purchasable quantity.

Last edited by phlysac : 05-24-2013 at 09:50 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
5 vehicles. 30 backpacks could fit in 1 vehicle if it only has 1 person in it.

I'll await a judge but this pick would've been fine last year and wasn't addressed as an issue prior to this draft.

I don't know what specifications of his rule I broke...
5 x 1 person vehicles. If you have say a pickup truck I can see 2 of those but if you draft say an SUV that holds 5 people

Quote:
Originally Posted by rules
you will get enough transport vehicles to transport ALL of your survivors
it says enough to transport your survivors not one for each.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
5 x 1 person vehicles. If you have say a pickup truck I can see 2 of those but if you draft say an SUV that holds 5 people

it says enough to transport your survivors not one for each.
You ran it last year so in order to alleviate strain, I'll edit my pick. I would still like a strong clarification on this rule.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Pick edited. I'll deal with the 2 packs as a standard order. Great compromise since I could order 30 would be for me to get 5 packs.

I'm fine moving forward, I just wouldn't have picked a pack so highly.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I mean, it was pretty clear to me what the vehicle rule is. 5 bicycles because a bike can only fit one person. If you have an SUV you get one. Pretty sure that's how it worked last time.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, it was pretty clear to me what the vehicle rule is. 5 bicycles because a bike can only fit one person. If you have an SUV you get one. Pretty sure that's how it worked last time.
Perhaps I misinterpreted but it would be easy to select a vehicle to transport 30 backpacks.

Regardless... I edited my pick. I hope we (honestly) continue to be as thorough as possible with the rules throughout.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

If there are any questions please let me know. The rules are based off from my own design so I know the rules rather well. I do oft expect people to read my mind so if something isn't clear you may just ask.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Kits are draftable but you only get 1. As far as "purchasable quantity", I think this draft takes place after the apocalypse hits not prior, so money, postal service are all questionable. As far as to the spirit of the game, I look it at as anything that could be pillaged or found should be draftable. Sure you could find more than one but that would be like hitting the lottery and too complicated for what we're doing. Physac's pick is fine as it is now.

I see the vehicle situation the same as Broth,Forenci. 1 vehicle for all unless you choose what is regularly a one person ride.

EDIT
But I don't think it should prohibit you from choosing some type of smaller vehicle with a wildcard-not for your whole crew but a jet ski, motorcycle, etc...

Carry on!

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-26-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Jrdrylie....

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.