Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-25-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who do u got in a fight?

YODA

OR

MIKE MARTZ
Old 06-25-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink

Chuck Norris would take em both at once
Old 06-25-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Yoda get to keep the lightsabre? And if so, does Martz have one to even the score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Does Yoda get to keep the lightsabre? And if so, does Martz have one to even the score?
I also need to know this before I judge.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They can use whatever they can get their hands on.

Dang....I should have asked in this poll....who do u got in a football game Yoda or the Detroit Lions.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Captain

hmmmm....I'll go with Yoda over Mike Martz/Mrs. Doubtfire.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmm with these new rules I definitely think yoda takes it to him. I mean what is Martz gonna do? Hit him with his playbook?
Old 06-25-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Who voted for the mad ******?
Old 06-25-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yoda>>>>>>Martz
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdrmbhs
Hmmmm with these new rules I definitely think yoda takes it to him. I mean what is Martz gonna do? Hit him with his playbook?
No, he's gonna hit him with his 18th big mac of the day.
Nerv

MIKE MARTZ GOOOOOOOOOOO MARTZ
Old 06-25-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
MIKE MARTZ GOOOOOOOOOOO MARTZ
U disgust me sometimes Nerv.
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with twdrm.. okay, I can't remember his whole name. But Mike Martz stands zero chance without a light sabre, unless he can get prime Marshall Faulk back. Does he have a time machine so he can do that? I need to know this before I can fully judge.

Quote:
Quote:
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Yoda>>>>>>Martz
I like u.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Haha, throwing Big Mac's. What a wuss.... Yoda could definitely take him.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yoda would take down Mike Martz. Yoda could probably take down anybody except maybe Obi Wan or Jack Bauer.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I agree with twdrm.. okay, I can't remember his whole name. But Mike Martz stands zero chance without a light sabre, unless he can get prime Marshall Faulk back. Does he have a time machine so he can do that? I need to know this before I can fully judge.
Can he get a time machine? I don't think so.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

5-3 people c'mon Yoda would own the dumbass.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
It's alright, I know my name is annoying(if only I'd realized that before I registered). But good point with the time machine. Then Martz would bring back the entire Greatest Show on Turf and it would get a little more even in the fight. But it's still yoda for me.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Can he get a time machine? I don't think so.

Good point. I choose Yoda.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haha, throwing Big Mac's. What a wuss.... Yoda could definitely take him.
Yeah, plus Yoda would get help from Kyle Turley.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
It's alright, I know my name is annoying(if only I'd realized that before I registered). But good point with the time machine. Then Martz would bring back the entire Greatest Show on Turf and it would get a little more even in the fight. But it's still yoda for me.
Long names are cool if I could change my name, I would change it to qwertyhbgvfdxcvbjkoiuygtfyuiopkjhbv.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

6-4.......terrible.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Martz every single weapon he had with the Greatest Show on Turf and he still loses in mere seconds. Everyone knows Stephen Jackson would probably turn on Martz for neglecting to use him and then it would be Yoda/Stephen Jackson vs Holt/Bruce/Faulk/Martz. Warner would turn on Martz because his wife would tell him too and Bulger doesn't count.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote