Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-28-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jonathan Cooper vs. Mike Iupati

As far as a prospective grade is concerned, how does jcooper compare to iupati? cooper is an incredible talent and is just as intelligent as the next draft prospective is concerned. while cooper was the first G selected in the single digits, how does he compare to iupati? do the cardinals and other draft guru's expect to be as good if not better than iupati?
Swoll_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure about all the other drafts but i do know that John Hannah went 4th to the New England Patriots.

Seems like every year we get the greatest guard ever to come out. In recent years it's been Mike Pouncey, Mike Iupati and David DeCastro. This year we have two in Cooper and Warmack. Not sure their play is going to move the needle too much as far as getting a team over the top but nice to see them getting their just due.

I'll go with Warmack > Cooper > Iupati
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Iupati was the best OG prospect to come along since Hutch. Don't hold Cooper or Warmack in quite that regard. Great prospects though....only time will answer this question.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Not sure about all the other drafts but i do know that John Hannah went 4th to the New England Patriots.

Seems like every year we get the greatest guard ever to come out. In recent years it's been Mike Pouncey, Mike Iupati and David DeCastro. This year we have two in Cooper and Warmack. Not sure their play is going to move the needle too much as far as getting a team over the top but nice to see them getting their just due.

I'll go with Warmack > Cooper > Iupati
ive said this a bunch...were obsessed with taking the best this year and making them the best in the last 10 years.

Id say Iupati and Fluker are similar as guard prospects, Fluker just actually has tackle potential on both the left and right, even though right is more likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Espn had Cooper 1 point higher on a grade of 100. But I also think they're two different players Mike Iupati is more power and size to his game. Cooper has better movement skills.

And yes I would think the Cards see Cooper being the best player on their O Lien and going to pro bowls.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iupati physically had an edge which made him a rare OG prospect, but wouldn't shock me if Cooper is the better pro.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
ive said this a bunch...were obsessed with taking the best this year and making them the best in the last 10 years.

Id say Iupati and Fluker are similar as guard prospects, Fluker just actually has tackle potential on both the left and right, even though right is more likely
I agree. Somehow we have to put a label on these guys and miss the big picture. You guys are pretty set on your interior with Pouncey and DeCastro.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Branden Albert is the best second level puller I've ever seen from the interior coming out of college. Cooper is the second best I've ever seen. I would give Iupati the edge because he is scheme versatile. He's powerful enough to thrive in a man blocking/ gap blocking scheme, and has the feet to play in a ZBS. Where Cooper is strictly a ZBS guy.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iupati should never play in a ZBS, he is stronger and better at the point of attack, but his feet are **** compared to Cooper

Iupati > Warmack > Cooper in a power running scheme(can we make PRS a thing so I dont have to type it out)

Cooper > Iupati > Warmack in a ZBS

Iupati = Cooper > Warmack at Pass Pro

Last edited by fenikz : 04-28-2013 at 02:26 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still feel like DeCastro is better than all of em as far as being a prospect is concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya idk why i forgot him :/

he isn't as strong as Iupati/Warmack or as athletic as Cooper but he is best combo of the two and had the best technique as a prospect

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

War Daddy is better than all of them. ALL. OF. THEM.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Iupati is the best.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I still feel like DeCastro is better than all of em as far as being a prospect is concerned.
I liked Zeitler better last year. He was the much better run blocker of the 2.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In terms of the Cooper vs. Iupati I'd have to go with Cooper. The ways UNC had him slide protect were very impressive. The guy has really impressive feat, and he potentially can be a tremendous asset in the screen game as well.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Cooper or Warmack are better pros than Iupati, they will have to put them in the HOF today. Face it guys, they haven't played a down at the next level and your comparing them to the best in the NFL. Right now Cooper and Warmack = potential but no substance, Iupati = substance with potential realized.
The only reason Iupati didn't go higher in the draft was because he played for a small school and that will always drop you on draft day.
I love the potential of Cooper and Warmack but if I had my choice today, I'd take Iupati every day of the week.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Cooper love is getting a little excessive guys
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Face it guys, they haven't played a down at the next level and your comparing them to the best in the NFL. Right now Cooper and Warmack = potential but no substance, Iupati = substance with potential realized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
As far as a prospective grade is concerned

It helps to read the thread. All we do on this site and project and compare players, now somehow it's out of place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Cooper or Warmack are better pros than Iupati, they will have to put them in the HOF today. Face it guys, they haven't played a down at the next level and your comparing them to the best in the NFL. Right now Cooper and Warmack = potential but no substance, Iupati = substance with potential realized.

I love the potential of Cooper and Warmack but if I had my choice today, I'd take Iupati every day of the week.
First things first. This is, as your usual, a very stupid post. I won't even address the first and last parts of your comment. Well, I guess I just did.

Quote:
The only reason Iupati didn't go higher in the draft was because he played for a small school and that will always drop you on draft day.
Iupati went in the Top 20. And for an offensive guard, that alone is uncommon. You have to be regarded as a potential All-Pro to go that high in the draft at that position. We're seeing more and more interior linemen go in the first round, but the Top 20 is usually reserved for, maybe, one interior linemen every draft.

So he didn't "drop" or fall on draft day, or really go any lower than he should have. He had elite potential. Iupati was very raw coming out of a small school. Yes he had overwhelming strength and power at the point of attack, but he had heavy feet and isn't all that great in space. He was more scheme specific. And he went to the ideal situation. If we remember, Iupati looked average at the Senior Bowl. His poor technique was exposed and he did a lot of grabbing / holding. He wasn't expected to come out and dominate from week one. Both Cooper and Warmack are more advanced when it comes to technique, but neither can come in and dominant an opposing linemen with brute strength from day one like Iupati could.

Iupati was going to be a solid pro from the get go, and an immediate starter because of his power. Its very rare for college players to hold up from a strength perspective in their rookie season. Even Suh struggled at the point of attack as a rookie despite having a great rookie campaign and being incredibly strong for a college player. But it was believed that Iupati was going to be inconsistent and struggle with speed, quickness and technicians. There was also concerns over coaching due to a language barrier. His career has unfolded exactly how most thought it would. Solid pro early who could develop into the premier offensive guard in the league within four years. And that's exactly what he's on pace for.

As much as I like Warmack and Cooper, I don't think either of them have the potential that Iupati possessed (that kind of rare Larry Allen-esque strength that just doesn't come around every year), but they could both be just as good as rookies and second year players.

I really liked David DeCastro and Kevin Zeitler last year. I think those two are just as good as Warmack / Cooper. 2012 had a ton of star power at the top with two elite QBs, a third QB that was pushed up into the Top 10, an elite OT, etc. 2013 didn't have the star power at the top, which is why the OGs went higher than normal.

The Pouncey brothers were just as good of prospects coming out. Ben Grubbs / Arron Sears as well. So I don't think any of these prospects were special in the sense that people say they're the best guard prospect in the last decade, but they were all worthy of Top 15 selections. It's just now becoming accepted for interior linemen to go that high because of those mid to late first round successes before them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
As far as a prospective grade is concerned, how does jcooper compare to iupati? cooper is an incredible talent and is just as intelligent as the next draft prospective is concerned. while cooper was the first G selected in the single digits, how does he compare to iupati? do the cardinals and other draft guru's expect to be as good if not better than iupati?
I do think Cooper can be just as good as Iupati was during his first two years, but I don't think he has the same kind of potential long term. Cooper played way under 300 pounds for the last couple years so it will be interesting to see how his movement skills diminish with the added weight. His strength at the point of attack is vastly inferior than what Iupati possessed. If Cooper develops into a guy that goes to a handful of Pro Bowls, then the Cardinals should be happy, regardless, if he ever turns into an All-Pro. This isn't a bad selection like the Levi Brown pick was when Adrian Peterson was on the board. They could take Cooper at 7 because there was no Adrian Peterson type prospect in this draft. Warmack comes better to Iupati because they are more similar players. Those guys are better with wham blocks, combination blocks with your typical man-on-man, move people off the ball type blocking. That isn't Cooper's strength. He works better with angles and shielding lanes. His strength was working in space at the second level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-14-2013 at 02:14 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Iupati is a proven all-pro...gotta wait and see what Warmack and Cooper are made of
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
While I love to read the insults back & forth between you guys, Eric Fisher takes exception with that statement.
He couldn't have gone any higher.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Branden Albert
Which is why he would have been a tackle if he it weren't for Eugene Monroe and D'Brickashaw Ferguson.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I thought Iupati was the best OG prospect to come along since Hutch. Don't hold Cooper or Warmack in quite that regard. Great prospects though....only time will answer this question.
I agree and he would have been drafted much higher if he played for a football power instead of a small college. It is similar to Jerry Rice who didn't get picked too high in round 1 because he played for Mississippi Valley St., teams could see the possible greatness but only great GM's took the chance and drafted them because they weren't fooled by the school they played for and could clearly see the talent both men had.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
While I love to read the insults back & forth between you guys, Eric Fisher takes exception with that statement.
He couldn't have gone any higher.
Yeah, but it is a lot harder for an OG to get drafted high and he also played for a much smaller school as far as football is concerned.