Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-25-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who was it?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Rufus was the gifter. But if he is not and he is who he says he is then Rufus, Trogdor, JR, Cigaro, and CMD are all confirmed good. That's five people. So four out of the 5 others are bad. Broth claimed townie. We could believe him (I don't particularly) and go for OSU, UK, brat, or Cain. Or we could believe Cain's claim of commuter. But I'm 99% sure OSU, UK, and brat are all evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TitanHope, last night.

I figured that you or Drew would be targeted by the mafia/SK last night, so I went with him.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friendly neighbor fits like a glove for one character in particular, I can see it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like someone who is good is lying.

Broth and osu are at the top of the list now.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
TitanHope, last night.

I figured that you or Drew would be targeted by the mafia/SK last night, so I went with him.
Unfortunately, TH died and was not able to confirm this.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-25-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Vote: broth

I'm working out the scenarios, it seems the town should probably lynch the SK today. broth seems to be that guy.

Is there any reason to not have a full reveal at this point?
I'm not the SK. Grizz was trying to fool you.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 05-25-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I've known he's been evil all game

Vote OSU

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fairly certain OSU is evil too. The fact he openly said he thought that TH and JR were twins points directly to that.

Vote OSU

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osu is mafia.

vote: osu
Old 05-25-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Stepping out for the CL final, don't do anything rash.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

Broth (1): Cigars
OSU (3): JR, Broth, brat316

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm fairly certain OSU is evil too. The fact he openly said he thought that TH and JR were twins points directly to that.

Vote OSU
yes because I was the only one who thought they were masoned, o wait we all did! I guessed their characters, I don't know how that makes me mafia.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Osu is mafia.

vote: osu
do you just follow whatever you're told to? You are so easily persuaded it's not even funny. Your play reeks of evil scum

Old 05-25-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
yes because I was the only one who thought they were masoned, o wait we all did! I guessed their characters, I don't know how that makes me mafia.
You were the one who suggested we were twins, not masons. I believe when one twin dies, the other kills themselves. Maybe you were hoping to get a buy one get one free murder.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You were the one who suggested we were twins, not masons. I believe when one twin dies, the other kills themselves. Maybe you were hoping to get a buy one get one free murder.
I have never heard of the role "twins" in a mafia game before, I in no way was guessing they were twins, I thought they were masons and guessed Patty & Selma instead of Carl & Lenny. Thats it

Old 05-25-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I have never heard of the role "twins" in a mafia game before, I in no way was guessing they were twins, I thought they were masons and guessed Patty & Selma instead of Carl & Lenny. Thats it
Either way, you're still evil.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: Lynch UKFan

Come out and play buddy.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Catching up and looking at some voting patterns. If Cain has been drinking please keep him away from the keyboard so I can post :P
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Catching up and looking at some voting patterns. If Cain has been drinking please keep him away from the keyboard so I can post :P
Hey man... No drinking and I never intended to hammer. Brat (I think) just beat me to voting. Either way no skin off my back as it did nail Grizz.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright long post and may eventually turn into a triple post as I add more but I want to get the ball rolling. I didn't get to vote last night as I was bouncing between threads and when I came back to post my thoughts with a breakdown Cain had hammered since I last refreshed. I posted in the discussion thread immediately.

The breakdown as I see with varying degrees of confidence.

Good:
Trogdor, Cigaro, CMD

Leaning Good:
JR (Mason) : Iffy but I'm almost certain.
Rufus (Neighbor): Role makes sense and he has played good so I'm leaning this way.

NONE of the remaining players remind me of someone playing for the good side.

Brat is probably my #1 target for today. He's been QUICK to get on lynches of pro-town peoples and very late on Grizz. He also dropped the hammer on SP despite saying "I don't want to take a chance of lynching a cop". He also played some subtle defenses on Grizz until the pressure on him was insurmountable. He was STILL applying pressure on JR with a vote until L-2 on Grizz which he then said "He's Snake why didn't I think of it sooner" and then lynched Grizz. Not actively attempting to scum-hunt either.

Broth has my ire for pretty much not attempting to scum-hunt but Grizz targeting him may have been due to him being the townie. On the other hand it could be an attempt to distance himself. Another positive is Broth remained suspicious of Grizz on Day 2 and kept his vote and didn't jump at the chance to lynch SP. One MAJOR negative that I noticed was 7pm yesterday Broth placed Brat in his list a "townie" despite not moving others with claims up. The 'Broth-up' with slipping himself in as a townie in his list without prompting is also not kosher.

OSU has been on my evil list all game yet his play is nowhere near as shady as Day 1. Given how quick Broth and Brat jumped on the JR vote I'm inclined to say he's being bused. Either he's mafia and the scapegoat to make the other mafia look good or he's the last townie and the mafia is trying to garner an advantage. LATE jumper on SP from JR (noticing a theme here). Said he trusted Grizz and that suddenly SP was suspicious to him.

UK followed Grizz IMMEDIATELY onto SP and kept his vote throughout the process. He also kept his vote on TH on Day 3 and not changing it to Grizz. Either laying low or extremely quiet.

IBC has me literally unable to get a read. Drunk hammer on Grizz. Late vote on SP. Wasn't voting for SP until he said that he had an evil return on an investigation for IBC. He then unvoted when SP said he was incomp again. He has done some hunting which makes me slightly lean good but I have literally no solid read on him. He plays his cards well in any case.

Going to cut it off here but I'm still looking at votes before I cast a vote. I'm leaning HEAVILY towards voting Brat.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Vote brat

time to get the SK

Old 05-25-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Good post outside of calling me iffy.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
IBC has me literally unable to get a read. Drunk hammer on Grizz. Late vote on SP. Wasn't voting for SP until he said that he had an evil return on an investigation for IBC. He then unvoted when SP said he was incomp again. He has done some hunting which makes me slightly lean good but I have literally no solid read on him. He plays his cards well in any case.
McGee hates me for that exact fact. In my own defense as I said prior it was not an attempt to hammer Grizz as I had started my post before Brat(?) did but without thinking to check for other posts I just hit submit and secondly I was on SP since day one and an incompetent cop is a pretty common safe claim for Scum.

On another note I am cleaning out my apartment today as I have to be out by Monday. I will check in when I can but I think Broth or Brat at this point is the SK as we have almost confirmed everyone besides them.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Trogdor, presuming you're a gifter, what was my gift?

Sig by Matthew Jones