Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 05-25-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro you can skip me. I'll get to it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip me for now.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Jrdrylie....

Disregard Tom. Found your link. water purification tablets

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Preemptive answer on Brody's vehicle pick.
http://www.ehow.com/facts_7158498_bu...y-hummers.html

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aren't all of these bulk items a little cheap? I mean, a $31k item that you can buy online post-apocalypse? We're going to have internet come the zombie uprising or can that be found at the local Grainger store?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Preemptive answer on Brody's vehicle pick.
http://www.ehow.com/facts_7158498_bu...y-hummers.html
Is that a no?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm assuming it's a yes. I have no issues with it because it's not armed or anything.

ENJOY THE TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE! MUAHAH!
Old 05-26-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I'm assuming it's a yes. I have no issues with it because it's not armed or anything.

I'm sending Brock Lesnar after you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post

Really? I took it as a no.

"Purchasing a hummer directly from the military is against the law. The military is not authorized to allow public sale of these vehicles and the Department of Transportation has disqualified these hummers from private use."

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-26-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

That's a yes. An army Humvee could be had. It might end up being a pos but you can get one; Or if you've got a car guy that can keep it up and running, you're good. I'm sure there are some private enthusiasts with nice ones also.

My take on the big kit items is that it's conceivable that a group could scavenge for tools, supplies and hoard a good amount post apocalypse. Here, we're just using a different method to show how you get those items.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-26-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great kit you'd better make sure your guns can hold those scopes

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
An AR15 can absolutely have an EO Tech and it's a Glock laser grip and I drafted a Glock 17 so I'm straight. As for the other attachments it depends on my other weapons

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

On my ammo pick. The link says 1000 rounds available. I think that's a stretch so I'm looking at a reasonable 300 rounds or 2 cans. EDIT. I'll go with what's in the pic. 450.
http://indianapolis.nuvo.net/SportsE...rounds/7688551

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-26-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Damn it, OSU, that was going to be my pick.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-26-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Aren't all of these bulk items a little cheap? I mean, a $31k item that you can buy online post-apocalypse? We're going to have internet come the zombie uprising or can that be found at the local Grainger store?
Yeah, picks like OSU's Zombie Kit are kind of out of the spirit of there type of things. His kit comes with multiple guns, knives, and all sorts of other crap. There is no way he'd have access to that unless he happens to choose a location right next to a distribution center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Yeah, picks like OSU's Zombie Kit are kind of out of the spirit of there type of things. His kit comes with multiple guns, knives, and all sorts of other crap. There is no way he'd have access to that unless he happens to choose a location right next to a distribution center.
Unless I read it wrong, I don't think it comes with guns. Just accessories. Or he could steal it from guys that lived near the distribution center. Or from doomsday preppers.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't mind changing I just wanted a full tool chest that I could easily find in someone's garage. I'd be willing to bet that 2000 of those 4000 pieces would either be redundant or useless. So if you can find a much more sensible one I have no problem changing it I was just lazy and sorted by price.

A

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-27-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've always chuckled when I read the specs of that kit closely. It looks absolutely ridiculous on the surface but then...
Old 05-27-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm also confused as to the new stance of "could someone order this kit online after the apocalypse has begun???"

Why only ask that about the wildcard items?

I doubt we could order our guns and vehicles post Z-Day, either. And I certainly know we couldn't overthrow most of these fortresses we're drafting.

It's clearly a fiction draft. I like when people take the time to research and find things that could be great hauls. The challenge in determining a winner is what type of plan the person has with their team once it's drafted.

Just my $0.02.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I'm also confused as to the new stance of "could someone order this kit online after the apocalypse has begun???"

Why only ask that about the wildcard items?

I doubt we could order our guns and vehicles post Z-Day, either. And I certainly know we couldn't overthrow most of these fortresses we're drafting.

It's clearly a fiction draft. I like when people take the time to research and find things that could be great hauls. The challenge in determining a winner is what type of plan the person has with their team once it's drafted.

Just my $0.02.
I think it is a thin line. When I ran this I made sure that kits didn't contain anything previously drafted because that is lame. But you can't please everyone with that rule.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-27-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em but damn does it feel really cheap getting some of these internet only bundles.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em but damn does it feel really cheap getting some of these internet only bundles.
Yes and no for me. Hoarding would be inevitable.

And some of the package kits look super stocked but they're still trumped by other things like location, protection/defense or mobility.

Quote:
I think it is a thin line. When I ran this I made sure that kits didn't contain anything previously drafted because that is lame. But you can't please everyone with that rule.
That follows. Thus far there are slight variations of items. Kukri there, tomahawk there, machete here.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Jrdrylie....Tom again.

That kit includes the exact same Gerber Machete that Diab picked.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got an idea for a rule, how about we can each only get 1 crazy kit as a wildcard pick so this doesn't get too crazy

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah...the whole buying kit after kit thing is pretty annoying. I mean, it's very easy to find a million of these types of a kits so anyone saying, "Well it's part of the research you put in" is silly to me.