Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 05-27-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no kits, take that Saddam.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only have one. And it was the one found by the group in the Walking Dead.

But, yeah, I think a limit should be placed on these extravagant kits. 1 should be the most cuz this is getting ridiculous.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 05-27-2013 at 05:55 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since some already have two, let's say no more than two bulk kits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year was different. Several big kits were drafted but real purchaseable quantities with legitimate links had to be provided for them.

The issues arose when enormous quantities of things were being drafted without links. And even if they were the realistic nature was completely lost. Millions of tires, and concrete divider walls, and a whole-field of solar panels, etc, etc.

The surviver pack thing has obviously bummed some people this time around but everyone at least followed the rules and provided valid links, and now these bulk packs have to be transportable by your team, which already adds realism.

It'll be tweaked again and again. It'll get better each time we do this.

Just relax and have fun.

Last edited by phlysac : 05-27-2013 at 09:30 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, I hate throwing a new rule in. At the same time I don't like it becoming too much of a game of who can find the best kit. It's a compromise. Carry on!

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Last year was different. Several big kits were drafted but real purchaseable quantities with legitimate links had to be provided for them.

The issues arose when enormous quantities of things were being drafted without links. And even if they were the realistic nature was completely lost. Millions of tires, and concrete divider walls, and a whole-field of solar panels, etc, etc.

The surviver pack thing has obviously bummed some people this time around but everyone at least followed the rules and provided valid links, and now these bulk packs have to be transportable by your team, which already adds realism.

It'll be tweaked again and again. It'll get better each time we do this.

Just relax and have fun.
Oy, I had a link for it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Oy, I had a link for it.
I know. That's what I'm saying. And it was an amazing haul for your plan.

A few other picks didn't include links though lol.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like almost all the picks last draft had links too. It's pretty damn easy to order just about anything on the internet. If we do another one I'd definitely like to exclude kits outside of super basic stuff, such as say..a basic toolbox or basic fishing tackle box, etc.

The thing that sucks about the kits is if somebody drafts a fishing rod, that's fine. I can just draft a fishing net or vice versa. Now because someone got the complete super deluxe fishing kit I can't draft anything fishing related. Kind of sucks.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I feel like almost all the picks last draft had links too. It's pretty damn easy to order just about anything on the internet. If we do another one I'd definitely like to exclude kits outside of super basic stuff, such as say..a basic toolbox or basic fishing tackle box, etc.

The thing that sucks about the kits is if somebody drafts a fishing rod, that's fine. I can just draft a fishing net or vice versa. Now because someone got the complete super deluxe fishing kit I can't draft anything fishing related. Kind of sucks.
Wasn't that a deep sea kit?

Maybe there's room for others?

Dunno. Not a judge this year. This was must question all last year and even to start this year. Certain things you can only have one of. No variations. Yet others you can have nearly every variation available.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

But that's also part of the draft strategy that is important.

3 of you guys drafted islands. Then nearly 4 rounds passed before a boat or fishing gear was selected.

I knew that once something is drafted, you can't duplicate. That's why I drafted a crossbow first and a backpack second.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

My question to a judge...

Obvious celebrity is obvious, but what is the requirement of a "celebrity?"
Old 05-28-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My question to a judge...

Obvious celebrity is obvious, but what is the requirement of a "celebrity?"
Struggling with this too. Would a famous company owner/CEO be a celebrity? Or is it limited to TV/movie/sports? Given that we get 2 wild card people I imagine this will be satisfied in some way though :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

CJ's on vaca. Still pining for another judge if anyone wants to send pms to help out there. Celeb is pretty wide open. It should be anyone that might sign an autograph. So a recognizable person.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'd say that celebrity would be someone in some sort of media. Author, TV, Movies or high ranking government members. Basically if you had to look up this person's name then they probably shouldn't count.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weapon 1 - Wood Axe
Weapon 2 - AK 47
Weapon 3
Weapon 4
Weapon 5
1 celeb - Les Stroud
1 NFL Player - Caleb Campbell
Wild Card People 1 - Ray Mears
Wild Card People 2
Wild Card item 1 - PROTO Master Tool Set
Wild Card item 2 -
wild card item 3

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 05-29-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Trogdor....

Forenci just picked a similar sailboat.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Weapon 1 - Wood Axe
Weapon 2
Weapon 3
Weapon 4
Weapon 5
1 celeb - Les Stroud
1 NFL Player
Wild Card People 1 - Ray Mears
Wild Card People 2
Wild Card item 1 - PROTO Master Tool Set
Wild Card item 2
wild card item 3
I'll get a team thread up soon.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See you guys are getting too complicated. This is why I will succeed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wasn't that a deep sea kit?

Maybe there's room for others?

Dunno. Not a judge this year. This was must question all last year and even to start this year. Certain things you can only have one of. No variations. Yet others you can have nearly every variation available.
Trog's package is intended for deep sea fishing. A fishing rod for lakes/streams could still be taken.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-28-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I do hope Forenci can actually sail.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-29-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
By lifting a ton and a half diesel generator and putting it on the roof of your broke-down, released-for-parts, decommissioned Humvee?

:P

I kid
Old 05-29-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated my 5th round pick per BrownLeader. Thanks for the clarification :)

For those not wanting to scroll back up to my pick I choose the Sun21 Solar Powered Catamaran.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Damn you Cigaro, OSU.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-29-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

I won't be around later. Sending my next pick to Broth if it gets to me again. I'll finish the rest of the teams later.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Skip me for now, will post pick(s) later tonight.

Sig by Matthew Jones