Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with the Sabermetrics being crap for the most part...but for him to say he thinks thats what is in Ackley's head is comical to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also....Ryu is ******* carving right now.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RYUUUUUUUU

Love this guy. Going to get myself a "RYUUUUU" jersey shirt in the near future.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I agree with the Sabermetrics being crap for the most part...but for him to say he thinks thats what is in Ackley's head is comical to me.
Your GM refuses to use them, and your team is in the toilet with a $950 billion team salary. The Rays use them and are consistently in the picture with a $5 team salary. HMMMMMMMMMMM.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All it takes is one Lincoln to pay Tampa's salary?

Well ****.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colletti is poop. I'll give Brody that.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Your GM refuses to use them, and your team is in the toilet with a $950 billion team salary. The Rays use them and are consistently in the picture with a $5 team salary. HMMMMMMMMMMM.
I'm not worried or talking about what the dodgers GM uses, meat. I don't need a ******* computer to tell me who is a good baseball player and who isn't.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I'm not worried or talking about what the dodgers GM uses, meat. I don't need a ******* computer to tell me who is a good baseball player and who isn't.
.......Colletti?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the lack of power going on with the Dodgers, exception being Gonzo, it wouldn't hurt to call up Puig.

Maybe?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
With the lack of power going on with the Dodgers, exception being Gonzo, it wouldn't hurt to call up Puig.

Maybe?
I would love for them to call up Puig, and they have talked about it. A lot of people think he's still too raw, though.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Hanley should be back in 1.5-2 weeks. The combo of him and calling up Puig to see what he can do would bring some life into that lineup.

Then you just have to hope Greinke rounds back into form.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I love Puig, but I do understand if they want to keep him down in the minors for a year due to rawness. The problem is the outfield is so crowded. I'd be all for dealing Ethier and his abortion of a contract. Kemp has been horrible, but I'm hoping he will slowly improve as he gets further removed from the shoulder surgery. SVS has been good since he's come up and Pederson could use a look as well.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Yeah, they have toyed with the idea of Puig or our other top prospect, Peterson. But yes, getting Han Ram back will be huge.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

You guys should offer us Ethier and some borderline #4 SP for Stanton.

Sounds like a trade we would accept at the moment.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

And Brody fails to point out that Rays poop out pitching prospects and drat like its nothing. Its not just the "sabermetrics" that make the Rays an elite team.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
You guys should offer us Ethier and some borderline #4 SP for Stanton.

Sounds like a trade we would accept at the moment.
I would feel bad if we did that personally. I would love to see Stanton get to play for an actual team though. What they have done in Miami is a crime.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Crawford, Upton, Longoria, Price, Shields, Hellboy, Moore, Jennings, Garza all drafted and brought up by the Rays over the years.

I feel like I'm missing some people too.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

And as horrible as the Dodgers have been with all the injuries, Ethier/Kemp sucking, bullpen blowing leads, horrible left infield, no hitting with RISP...etc. being 7 games back of the division with over 100 games left in the season isn't the worst place in the world.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 05-28-2013 at 11:48 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

P2W - He said to tell you "see you when you fall asleep"

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Crawford, Upton, Longoria, Price, Shields, Hellboy, Moore, Jennings, Garza all drafted and brought up by the Rays over the years.

I'm pretty sure Garza was drafted by the Twins.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Garza was actually drafted by the Twins and pitched 133 innings in the majors with the Twins before he was traded to the Rays. Doesn't diminish what the Rays have done though.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat ya to it!
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Garza was actually drafted by the Twins and pitched 133 innings in the majors with the Twins before he was traded to the Rays. Doesn't diminish what the Rays have done though.
Damn it. I didn't feel comfortable with the Garza one but just went with it going off the top of my head.

Edit: Oh Stash too.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-29-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

yeah, no Garza for you *****!!!
Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I swear I'm going .......

Sig by the King BK

Quote: