Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, its more of injuries rather than a fire sale....I had like 9 people on the DL......
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feel for ya djp. Granderson with the broken pinky. Unbelievable.

I'm in a similar boat with Adam Eaton.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha I was just looking back at the 2011 transactions, it's a good time, anyway I made two trades with you. First One...

I Sent:

Asdrubal Cabera SS
Nelson Cruz OF

to D-Unit for:

Jed Lowrie 2B/SS/3B
Ike Davis 1B
Joe Nathan RP

Xio's take...

"I like that trade between D and KCJ. I don't necessarily get what it does for either side, but I like it because people are actually being active."

Second Trade:

I Sent:

Tim Lincecum SP
Hunter Pence OF
Joe Nathan RP

to D-Unit for:

Matt Kemp OF
Paul Goldschmidt 1B
Nelson Cruz OF
Juan Oviado RP

We swapped two guys on the same team back and forth to each other, so knowing all that I feel pretty good, even with the fact the Matt Kemp is not himself this year. How do you feel D?

Old 05-29-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Ha I was just looking back at the 2011 transactions, it's a good time, anyway I made two trades with you. First One...

I Sent:

Asdrubal Cabera SS
Nelson Cruz OF

to D-Unit for:

Jed Lowrie 2B/SS/3B
Ike Davis 1B
Joe Nathan RP

Xio's take...

"I like that trade between D and KCJ. I don't necessarily get what it does for either side, but I like it because people are actually being active."

Second Trade:

I Sent:

Tim Lincecum SP
Hunter Pence OF
Joe Nathan RP

to D-Unit for:

Matt Kemp OF
Paul Goldschmidt 1B
Nelson Cruz OF
Juan Oviado RP

We swapped two guys on the same team back and forth to each other, so knowing all that I feel pretty good, even with the fact the Matt Kemp is not himself this year. How do you feel D?
Haha fun stuff!

The first trade I really like and the second one I really hate. I ended up trading Cabrera for CJ Wilson who I then swapped in another multiplayer trade and ended up with Hanley Ramirez. Hanley hasn't done **** for me this year and that sucks, but I do like him more than Cabrera.

The second trade really killed me. I was going for a late run and I was balling in batting but needed Wins, so I went for the gusto and traded for Lincecum. I didn't see his downfall coming. I chose to keep Rizzo over Goldschmidt but I did really love both players. Flipped Pence into Cain but I liked having Pence while I had him. Cain was later included in a multiplayer trade.

My team really stinks in OBP, Runs and I don't know how to fix it. But I always have had fun trading whether it worked out or not. I'll continue to do it.

Wanna trade for Joe Nathan? hahaha
Old 05-31-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone needs a closer, I have some to deal. Seeking a starter.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want Jose Altuve or Kelly Johnson?
Old 05-31-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Anyone want Jose Altuve or Kelly Johnson?
Yes. I'd like Altuve back. What do you want?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-01-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking for some power, preferably at first or in the outfield.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm looking for some power, preferably at first or in the outfield.
PM me. I think we can work something.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-03-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm making my push from being in second to last for over 4 weeks. I'm goming for you Xio

Old 06-03-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm at 108.5 points. That's the highest I've been all season. Good luck with that, KCJ.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm at 108.5 points. That's the highest I've been all season. Good luck with that, KCJ.
You've already won the season. The real prize is 2nd place in this league. That's where the actual competition is at.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Round 1
D-Unit Chase Utley, 2B

Round 2
D-Unit Adam Eaton, OF

Round 3
D-Unit Joel Hanrahan, RP

Round 4
D-Unit Michael Morse, OF

Round 5
D-Unit Steve Cishek, RP

Round 6
D-Unit Shelby Miller, SP

Round 7
D-Unit Jedd Gyorko, 2B

Round 8
D-Unit Starling Marte, OF

Round 9
D-Unit Julio Teheran, RP

Round 10
D-Unit Brandon Belt, 1B

Round 11
D-Unit Hyun-Jin Ryu, SP

Round 12
D-Unit Kyuji Fujikawa, RP

Round 13
D-Unit Chris Carter, 1B

Round 14
D-Unit Yasiel Puig, OF

Round 15
D-Unit Al Alburquerque, RP

Round 16
D-Unit Rick Porcello, SP

Round 17
D-Unit Michael Pineda, SP

Round 18
D-Unit Jordany Valdespin, 2B/OF
Old 06-09-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry D, that 6th round pick was a grand ******* slam man. He is a ******* stud!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Don't worry D, that 6th round pick was a grand ******* slam man. He is a ******* stud!
Thanks poopster!

Anybody wanna do some dealin?

My Runs and OBP are so pathetic it's unreal.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-My rounds 10-18 picks were an absolute waste of time. Only two are still on my roster.

-Morrow and Hellickson have been awful.

-Reyes is always hurt.

-Brett Anderson is always hurt.

-BJ Upton is god awful this year.

-Ben Revere can't get on base for ****.

-I dunno what the **** is Cole Hamels' deal.

Worst season ever.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Down goes Tulo. ****.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Down goes Tulo. ****.
Sounds fair.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah maybe we can catch up by a point or 2 now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah maybe we can catch up by a point or 2 now.
The Erick Aybar era has begun.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It bothers me to no end that Jughead has both Harvey and Wheeler.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-19-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Who's up for trade talk?
Old 06-19-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm selling Gerrit Cole for a bat.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-20-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm 5 roto points from the max right now. 115/120.

Let me know when you guys wanna re-draft. This isn't fun.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm 5 roto points from the max right now. 115/120.

Let me know when you guys wanna re-draft. This isn't fun.
I'm having more fun than I thought. Nobody expects to catch you, but fantasy baseball is just fun.

Funny thing is, I look at your roster and I see areas where you could get better which is scary.
Closed Thread