Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-07-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Is this game not on tv?
BeIN Sport. Which nobody gets, so....pretty much.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/190361...wcq-2014-.html

Solid link.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, i still fully expect to qualify, but unless **** starts changing in the next year, we're gonna go embarrass ourselves in the WC. We look horribad.
As opposed to every other WC in the last 20 years...?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* americans! :(

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whitmore doesnt have a clue.

edit: at least he's bringing beckford on. now we need mattocks on as well.

EDIT: fml he's such a ******* idiot. take of our two best players why dont you!??

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 06-07-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
whitmore doesnt have a clue.

edit: at least he's bringing beckford on. now we need mattocks on as well.
They brought off the one player that was playing positively. Feels like Pardew haha....he made a habit of replacing Gouffran/Marveaux every game and leaving Jonas in to keep chugging along.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-07-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh ffs, USA.....
Old 06-07-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A tie isn't terrible here although it would have been nice to be in first at the end of the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And a win would be even better!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-07-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-07-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Evannnnnsssss
Old 06-07-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Suck it, SP
Old 06-07-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Suck it, SP
********. we needed those points more than you :(

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-07-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

'Merica needs all of ze points
Old 06-07-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking about the german U21 team just upsets me. Why the **** aren't we taking along guys like Draxler, Parker, Bittencourt, Leitner or Goretzka instead of 23 year old jags like Moritz, Funk, Thesker, Polter and Mlapa who'll never play for the NT. Keep Lasogga along as the plan B but utilize all that attacking talent we have and put together a team filled with players who could meet again at a major tournament for the senior team.

Volland (20) / Parker (20)
Draxler (19) - Holtby (22) - Herrmann (22) / Leitner (20) / Bittencourt (19)
Rode (22) / Rudy (23) - Can (19) / Goretzka (18)
Kolasinac (19) - Rudiger (20) - Ginter (19) - Jantschke (23)
Leno (21)

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
********. we needed those points more than you :(
Steal some from the dirty Mexicans, no one likes them.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Thinking about the german U21 team just upsets me. Why the **** aren't we taking along guys like Draxler, Parker, Bittencourt, Leitner or Goretzka instead of 23 year old jags like Moritz, Funk, Thesker, Polter and Mlapa who'll never play for the NT. Keep Lasogga along as the plan B but utilize all that attacking talent we have and put together a team filled with players who could meet again at a major tournament for the senior team.

Leno (21)
Ugh. Draxler being 19 is so ******* ridiculous.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Hey Rob, I'm staying in Town Square on Broadway next week. What are some good bars in the area? Go USA!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-07-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post

Leno (21)
Same problem with England. Guys like Henry Lansbury, Marvin Sordell, Jonjo Shelvey and Nathan Delfouneso...

I mean, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Rodwell and Phil Jones could all be playing....instead we have them playing meaningless friendlies against Brazil.

U21's should be about developing the guys that have the best chance of playing for the senior team.

GK: Butland
RB: Wisdom
CB: Phil Jones
CB: Caulker
LB: Robinson
CM: Rodwell
CM: Chalobah
CM: Henderson
RW: Zaha
ST: Welbeck
LW: Oxlade-Chamberlain

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-07-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Hey Rob, I'm staying in Town Square on Broadway next week. What are some good bars in the area? Go USA!
I'm pissed that I'm in training in CT all week otherwise I'd join you for a drink or 7.

You're likely not going to want to go to the bars around there.....it's right by Times Square, right? Everything there is pretty terrible!

I know some good soccer bars though, but it depends what your looking for. My favorite is Woodwork in Brooklyn (but it's really close to Manhattan). Smaller, so get there early if you want a seat, but the bartenders are cool as hell, the beer is cheap for NYC and the food is ******* great.

Nevada Smiths is, like, the classic. It's the bar they always show American fans at during the WC, but it gets insanely packed. It's fun, but you will definitely be standing and there will be some bros.

Just for general beer and whisky drinking, but not sports watching,Ginger Man is an absolute must if you like craft brews.

Last edited by Rob S : 06-07-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denmark

GK Schmeichel (31) / Radza (24) / Korch (23)

RB Wass (29) / Holst (23)
CB Okore (25)
CB Sorensen (26) / Bjelland (29) / Vestergaard (25) / Christensen (22)
LB Boilesen (26) / Da Silva (23)

MF Olsen (24) / Albaek (28) / Kvist (33)
MF Hjolberg (22)
MF Eriksen (26)

FW Anderson (23) / Jorgensen (27) / Kusk (26) / Larsen (26)
ST Cornelius (25) / Helenius (27) / Zohore (24) / Poulsen (23)
FW Fischer (23)

The Danes are going to be really dangerous as well as Hjolberg and Fischer are going to be amazing players, while the supporting cast of Eriksen, Anderson, Cornelius, Helenius and Zohore is also quite talented. If they build a defense around Okore that's a team that should be in the quarter finals of the 2018 WC.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 06-08-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Same problem with England. Guys like Henry Lansbury, Marvin Sordell, Jonjo Shelvey and Nathan Delfouneso...

I mean, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Rodwell and Phil Jones could all be playing....instead we have them playing meaningless friendlies against Brazil.

U21's should be about developing the guys that have the best chance of playing for the senior team.

GK: Butland
RB: Wisdom
CB: Phil Jones
CB: Caulker
LB: Robinson
CM: Rodwell
CM: Chalobah
CM: Henderson
RW: Zaha
ST: Welbeck
LW: Oxlade-Chamberlain
Jones and Welbeck are already first teamers for the seniors or legit squad players like Gotze, Ilkay, Kroos, Mueller and maybe Schurrle. But guys like Draxler, Ox and Rodwell I have no issue with going to tournaments like those. I'm more pissed about the other youngsters we didn't take like Goretzka, Parker, Leitner, Bittencourt, Younes, Esswein, Beister, etc. Goretzka's gunna be a star and if we weren't gunna have the wingers to let Volland go up top we could've put Parker there and let Volland/Herrmann bomb up the wings. Any of those other guys would've given us the AM depth to play Volland up top in front of Herrmann, Holtby and XXX.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-07-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Fischer is going to be filthy.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da **** outta here Rosie. This is America time.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote