Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
How many years have I heard that already?
Yeah that's true. I guess he's finally got some help. I really liked Givens a lot coming out of Wake and Austin in the slot with Quick as a posession guy could prove to be a nice set of WR's for him. I think it is about time for him to put up or force the Rams to go another direction. Going back to their trade with Washington, do you think the Rams brass is feeling antsy about that now? Sure it's given them a lot of draft picks but you're going no where fast w/o a special talent at QB. I also heard someone was willing to give a nice chunk for Bradford so this has to be a pepto type season for those guys.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote