Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That bad? or injury that bad?
Old 06-09-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the Bears told him he only would get time at guard this year/camp and he wasn't happy about falling out of favor and refused to show to non-mandatory functions. This was going to happen sooner or later.

He was atrocious at guard from what I saw and he was frequently injured. Sad to see how far he fell since 2011 considering in some circles he was getting top 10 hype.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have easily taken a flier for a 6th round... To bad they probably do it within the division.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Monday night game vs the Niners watching him and Webb get tossed around was probably one of the funniest TV moments I've had in a very long time. It had been a long time since I saw somebody get consistently beat up for an entire game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That Monday night game vs the Niners watching him and Webb get tossed around was probably one of the funniest TV moments I've had in a very long time. It had been a long time since I saw somebody get consistently beat up for an entire game.
Picture says a thousand words.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Well the Bears told him he only would get time at guard this year/camp and he wasn't happy about falling out of favor and refused to show to non-mandatory functions. This was going to happen sooner or later.

He was atrocious at guard from what I saw and he was frequently injured. Sad to see how far he fell since 2011 considering in some circles he was getting top 10 hype.
Whaaaaa???

He never said a single thing about being unhappy. He stayed in Arizona because he was focusing on workouts that rehabbed his injured knee rather than all of the minicamp crap.

He was well above-average at guard. He was atrocious at TACKLE. At tackle, he was one of the league's best run blockers and one of the league's worst pass blockers. At Guard, he was average in pass pro and still one of the best run blockers in the league. He'd be an excellent RG, but Tampa's going to screw it up and try to play him at tackle.

This is a stupid deal for the Bears. He could have been plugged in at RG and we would have saved a first round pick. Phil Emery is a moron and worse than Jerry Angelo.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Whaaaaa???

He never said a single thing about being unhappy. He stayed in Arizona because he was focusing on workouts that rehabbed his injured knee rather than all of the minicamp crap.

He was well above-average at guard. He was atrocious at TACKLE. At tackle, he was one of the league's best run blockers and one of the league's worst pass blockers. At Guard, he was average in pass pro and still one of the best run blockers in the league. He'd be an excellent RG, but Tampa's going to screw it up and try to play him at tackle.

This is a stupid deal for the Bears. He could have been plugged in at RG and we would have saved a first round pick. Phil Emery is a moron and worse than Jerry Angelo.
Quote:
Carimi did attend voluntary minicamp this offseason yet chose not to participate in organized team activities (OTAs). Bear Report was told that Carimi was unhappy with the way the club handled his knee injury and felt it would be better if he worked out on his own.
The unhappy about playing guard vs tackle thing was coming from bleacher report so you're probably right about that. PFT, again questionable source, said he was unhappy at competing for a roster spot rather than a starting role and wanted assurances prior to camp.

Probably a load of crap given the "my sources" sprinkled all the way through both sites just passing on what I've seen.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worth noting: Tampa's line coach is his coach from Wisconsin.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, I have been very happy with most of Emery's moves this offseason. I don't think our line will lose a beat w/o him since we do have Slauson. At the same time the guy was drafted that high for a reason. He has been dealing with injuries and as was mentioned, rehabbing his injury to be better ready for the season. We got peanuts for a guy who could probably develop to play at Slausons level or better. Dumb dumb move for a guy who tries to be the smartest guy in the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He won't start for Tampa any way...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:14 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I don't think our line will lose a beat w/o him since we do have Slauson.
Quote:
We got peanuts for a guy who could probably develop to play at Slausons level or better.
I think you need to familiarize yourself with Slauson. He's pretty below average.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I loved Carimi coming out too. I thought he was going to be a stud. His run blocking was studly, and I felt his power made up for his heavy feet. He really was one of my favorite OL prospects. Sad to see him look this crappy.

You figure he'd at least develop as a Guard. But maybe he just isn't any good. It happens sometimes.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't watch enough Bears games to form a definitive opinion on Carimi, however from the 2 or 3 games I seen I was actually shocked about how poor his base was. For a guy who was billed as a really strong blocker who may have to stay on the right side he got rag dolled far too often

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just remember Aldon Smith bullrushing him over and over and over again. It was so pathetic. It's like halfway through that game Smith realized he just had to go right through him as if he wasn't even there and Carimi was getting thrown to the floor on every single snap.

I'm thinking to myself, wasn't this guy supposed to be strong? I understand if he runs around you, but how can you let him run through you?

So I guess maybe he just isn't any good. I was wrong on him. Unless he somehow puts it together in Tampa.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the funniest part. After awhile, there was no pass rush moves, it was line up, and drive directly into his mid section, and the lack of any fight was completely hilarious. It kinda looked like you grabbed somebody off the 8th grade team, and told him go line up and block this 5* senior going to Alabama next year.

There were at least a few plays, where he was tossed 7 yards back from the point of impact. I won't act like I'm qualified to know that much about him other then the few times I saw them play, but from what I saw I wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near Guard or interior after seeing him get bullrushed by a speed rusher 10 yards out of the play.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it was the play where the 49ers ended up getting a safety where Smith actually lifted Carimi off his feet and just threw him away. It was reminiscent of a play a good few years ago where Michael Strahan bullrushed Jon Runyan and got under him so much he lifted him up and threw him

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Johnson gets 30 days in Jail

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-violation/

Quote:
According to Local10.com, former NFL receiver Chad Johnson appeared in court today in connection with allegations that he violated probation by failing to keep in touch with his probation officer. Though prosecutors initially wanted Johnson to be jailed for the infraction, a plea deal was reached.

Under the terms of the agreement, Johnson’s probation would have been extended to December 21, and he would have performed 25 hours of community service.

“You better thank your lawyer. He did a great job for you,” Broward Circuit Court Judge Kathleen McHugh told Johnson after accepting the agreement.

Johnson responded by slapping attorney Adam Swickle on the butt. Which prompted the judge to call the whole thing off.

She believed Johnson wasn’t taking the situation seriously, so she rejected the plea deal and sentenced him to 30 days in jail
2 things

1- Johnson is an idiot

2- Even if Johnson is an idiot, does he really deserve 30 days for that gesture? Seeing as if he didn't do it, he would have gone home after the court date. Seems like an overreaction to me...
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's an overreaction from a judge who was probably looking for a reason to reject the plea deal. Nevertheless, that's why you don't act like a jackass when you're in court.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't do anything that might be disrespectful to a judge in court.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Chad Johnson gets 30 days in Jail

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-violation/

2 things

1- Johnson is an idiot

2- Even if Johnson is an idiot, does he really deserve 30 days for that gesture? Seeing as if he didn't do it, he would have gone home after the court date. Seems like an overreaction to me...
Judges build their own ego up so much that anything that can be taken as them losing control terrifies them, so they come back even harder.

NFLNetwork posted the video. It was very quick, but made the court laugh so it made the judge angry.

Pretty stupid ordeal all over
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills just released T-Jax.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is looking for a full back, the biggest, baddest of them all will be released by the Ravens: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,1026908.story
Sad to see him go.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toby Tebow.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid *****-ass judge. She tells him to thank his lawyer so he does it and she gets all pissy? Ridiculous.

BTW, I don't like Chad. Just think it's bullsh!t.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Stupid *****-ass judge. She tells him to thank his lawyer so he does it and she gets all pissy? Ridiculous.

BTW, I don't like Chad. Just think it's bullsh!t.
I dig what you're saying.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote