Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-09-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you guys...Cavani, Mata, and Suarez were the top 3 on my list.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Damn you guys...Cavani, Mata, and Suarez were the top 3 on my list.
Haha sorry man. I was hoping for Hazard or Mata but since they went back to back I had to go with Edinson Cavani

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I was going to say, it's a good thing for your sake that team chemistry isn't going to be considered.
Of course chemistry and team cohesiveness will be considered.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Of course chemistry and team cohesiveness will be considered.
I knew as soon as I entered that I should have edited it to say "the deciding factor" as you can consider it, but in a thing like this, I don't care what they'd be like in the locker room.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i shall pass your teams to death!

ps: i was waiting for suarez and ozil -___-

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's gunna be tough to pass my team to death when you can't move into the final third without giving the ball back to my boys

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-09-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
i shall pass your teams to death!

ps: i was waiting for suarez and ozil -___-
I wanted Pirlo...Pick will be up in a few.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-09-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will be interesting to watch Xavi next season. He's still quality, but considering his somewhat dip in form this past season, it does seem his age is finally starting to take hold. If we keep Thiago, could see his playing time dip further. Still worth the value here though.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 06-09-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Will be interesting to watch Xavi next season. He's still quality, but considering his somewhat dip in form this past season, it does seem his age is finally starting to take hold. If we keep Thiago, could see his playing time dip further.
I passed on him for that reason. I considered him over Ozil, but due to him having a poor season, I opted for Ozil instead.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry boys, I was on a camping trip this weekend. I'll catch up now

*edit: or should I wait until my next pick and make 3 selections?
Old 06-10-2013, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you could make your picks now but that's my opinion
Old 06-10-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro, I almost took Jan. Good pick
Old 06-10-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Cigaro, I almost took Jan. Good pick
Hard to pass up his versatility at this point.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted him in the next round :(
Great pick
Old 06-10-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it I just saw that Vidal and Jan were taken. I was looking at them both and hoping like hell one would fall.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, did warn I would be late today

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Damn it I just saw that Vidal and Jan were taken. I was looking at them both and hoping like hell one would fall.
I took him 2 rounds later, but I think I would have been okay with taking Vidal in the first round. He's a stud
Old 06-10-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** this. 2 hour clock starting tomorrow. 8AM ET to 8PM ET.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

****. (1023ourewoifj)

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why thank you Cig.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I wanted Reus you ****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Ribery is a steal at this point. I didn't even realize he wasn't picked yet or I might've snagged him over Ilkay, although given that Schweini, Pirlo and Xavi, aka the only deep playmakers currently on Gundogan's level, where already picked I probably would've snagged Ilkay anyway. Still Ribery is a great pick this late.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Ribery is a steal at this point. I didn't even realize he wasn't picked yet or I might've snagged him over Ilkay, although given that Schweini, Pirlo and Xavi, aka the only deep playmakers currently on Gundogan's level, where already picked I probably would've snagged Ilkay anyway. Still Ribery is a great pick this late.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

*shrug* have you not been paying attention this season?

Ilkay has outperformed each and everyone of them other than Schweini and even that is debatable as Schweini has gotten to play with Javi Martinez rather than Sven Bender, a man who's jealous of Luis Gustavo's ball skills. The only other deep play makers you could even try to make a case for are Xabi, Modric and Moutinho and none of those guys even approach Ilkay's level. The kid looks more like prime Xavi than Xavi does nowadays.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

To be fair to myself, I posted it as a comedic drunk gif.

That being said, Modric? Modric's been absolute poo until the very end of the season, where he was decent at best. In addition, given Xavi's down form, and probably increasingly down form, that's not saying that much.

Sig by Matthew Jones