Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-10-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Ribery is a steal at this point. I didn't even realize he wasn't picked yet or I might've snagged him over Ilkay, although given that Schweini, Pirlo and Xavi, aka the only deep playmakers currently on Gundogan's level, where already picked I probably would've snagged Ilkay anyway. Still Ribery is a great pick this late.
I debated Ribery and Hummels for a while, and was leaning towards Ribery, but changed my mind. I expected one of the next couple guys to take him.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reus + Silva ? that's a great combination.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Hard to pass up his versatility at this point.
Love that pick. Such an amazing signing for Spurs. Only one season into the Premier League and he is already arguably one of the best backs in the entire league.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Love that pick. Such an amazing signing for Spurs. Only one season into the Premier League and he is already arguably one of the best backs in the entire league.
You love every Spurs pick. I'm surprised you haven't declared naga the winner yet.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gareth Bale <3
6th pick and he's a steal

I'm surprised that Jan Vertonghen got so much love, I thought people considered him one tier below the elite, so I planned to steal him in the middle rounds.
I've always liked him and it's a good thing he get some recognition.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be fair to myself, I posted it as a comedic drunk gif.

That being said, Modric? Modric's been absolute poo until the very end of the season, where he was decent at best. In addition, given Xavi's down form, and probably increasingly down form, that's not saying that much.
Those would be some of the reasons Ilkay is better than both, yes. Although I'd give Modric more than just decent, by seasons end he was settled in and playing well, just not as well as he had for Spurs or the Croatian NT.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
**** this. 2 hour clock starting tomorrow. 8AM ET to 8PM ET.
Does it mean I can pick in 10 minutes if uk doesn't ?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga114 View Post
Does it mean I can pick in 10 minutes if uk doesn't ?
yeah...........

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knew Reus wouldn't get to me, oh well.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't you people work or anything? Yeesh! :)

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

I finished my exams, I'm officialy on holliday
\o/
Old 06-11-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Xabi and Busquets. Ugh. Badly wanted one of those two. Okay, I'm picking now. Give me a bit.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Busquets may not be people's favorite player because of his tendency to dive/be melodramatic, but you can't deny his actual skill. Probably the second most important player for Barca.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I know Busquets may not be people's favorite player because of his tendency to dive/be melodramatic, but you can't deny his actual skill. Probably the second most important player for Barca.
Would've taken Xabi Alonso over him, but he is one hell of a holding midfielder. Great pick. Now I'm stuck on who to take.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Ridiculously difficult pick for me to make there. Decided between four guys, but the service Di Maria provides from the wing sealed it for me. Hope I have some of those options available to me on my next pick.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
How a player acts has no bearing on me in these drafts. That's why I took Zlatan/Suarez. Although, I tend to think the two would get along pretty well, considering how easy they'd make each others jobs.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biscuits has a great first touch for a holder and can move the ball forward exceptionally well. My only issue with him is that he kinda forces you into playing a specific style to utilize his talents, and I prefer my teams to move quicker than that.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chelsea players have been going quick so I figured I'd better jump on one. Can't go wrong with Sideshow Bob.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-11-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Chelsea players have been going quick so I figured I'd better jump on one. Can't go wrong with Sideshow Bob.
It's much different than the last one, where I got Ivanovic in the 9th round, and Luiz in the 13th, as well as Mata with the last pick of the 3rd, and Hazard going at the end of the 4th.

Aguero had a poor season, but I felt like he was the best of the strikers left and had to jump on him at this point.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just goes to show that Chelsea are an aging side. Over one year you can take the players, but some are not a good long term bet

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Just goes to show that Chelsea are an aging side. Over one year you can take the players, but some are not a good long term bet
Except that makes no sense given that the four guys that have been taken so far are: 25(Mata), 22(Hazard), 29 (Ivanovic), and 26(Luiz).

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew I should have taken Muller last pick.. Damn it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I knew I should have taken Muller last pick.. Damn it.
Well, if SP hadn't taken Marchisio, he would have made it back to you.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Well, if SP hadn't taken Marchisio, he would have made it back to you.
Well if you hadn't taken Aguero!!!!

RIP themaninblack