Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yes, I think he did or someone in his "circle" did. It would be naive to believe that celebrities just show up for a shoot, take pictures for an hour, then leave and NO ONE gets to see the pictures until they are published. If that happens to someone, then they/their agent are complete morons.

I guarantee you almost every worthwhile athlete or celebrity has a contract with said magazine/photographer, and in there it explicitly details the types of things he/she can do and in most cases gives someone the authority to throw out certain pictures if they are not satisfactory.

I don't really give a crap about Tebow or the pose, it's just incredibly naive to think that people get their picture taken and have absolutely zero say, let alone don't get to see any of the pictures, before they are put to print and it's too late. You would have to have the worst management in the universe to agree to let magazines use whatever pictures they want of you for whatever they want.

Think whatever you want. Once a magazine takes your photo, THEY own the shots, not you. They can and do whatever they want. Letting you see the photos is a courtesy. Celebs need magazine exposure just as badly as magazines need to sell advertising and move copies.
I think it's highly doubtful Tebow chose that photo used in GQ.

Magazines aren't out to prank celebs, it's in their best interest to show someone in the best possible light. But it's mistaken to believe celebs pick and choose which photos appear in a magazine article/pictorial.