Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I'm with TJ on the pick of Randall Cobb, I have a feeling that this guy is gonna go off this year.
I agree whole heartedly on this, although he obviously won't get anywhere near Megatron's yardage as the Pack have too many weapons to pass around to.

I see a 110 reception, 1300 yard, 12 TD kind of year though.

But I am a Packers fan, so from other teams I'd go...

Chris Long, Rams. He's already had some good years but I think he has a 16/17 sack sort of year and finally gets the praise he deserves.

Cam Newton, Panthers. I think he gets back on track and has a fantastic overall year and quite possibly leads the Panthers to the playoffs.

Trent Richardson, Browns. He gets a bit overlooked as he didn't quite live up to the hype last year but his skillset is superb and a NFL offseason combined with his legendary weight room work ethic should make him an even more impressive, physical back. Could get very near 2k total yards, although playing on the Browns will possibly limit TDs to single digits.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson had 12 total touchdowns as a rookies under a ******* idiot of a playcaller and played for much of the season with broken ribs. How will he be limited to single digits?

I cant wait for Trent under Norv Turner.

Anyway, I think Jamaal Charles goes hoe nuva levo under Andy.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Tebow duh.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
RB Lamar Miller, Dolphins

^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-13-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me it'd have to be Danario Alexander. I thought he was going to be really good coming out of college and despite his surgery before the draft I was surprised that he went undrafted. With his 6'5 frame, ability to go up and get jump balls, and speed for his size I thought he had the tools a WR needed to succeed at the next level. His stats have gotten better each year he's been in the league and I was glad to see him succeed when he was a top receiver and had an above average QB this past year.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/93...-goal-50-sacks

FYI
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Greg Hardy, too, but I think he's a little too obvious. Everyone knows how good he is. I think we need to dig deeper than that.

...like Sammie Lee Hill.

Last edited by Monomach : 06-11-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
I love me some Greg Hardy, too, but I think he's a little too obvious. Everyone knows how good he is. I think we need to dig deeper than that.

...like Sammie Lee Hill.
I've just been pimping him since school. Why stop now?

In all seriousness though, I do think he is underrated. Solid start to his career, borderline breakout season last year, and this year he will become what everyone envisioned of him when he was a frosh at Ole Miss.

SLH is a good one. Nice pickup by the Tits.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a few that popped in my head:

CJ Spiller - I guess some can say he hit the next level last season, but he'll likely hit an even higher step this season

Reggie Bush - I'm thinking he'll have his best YFS year, getting around 1500

Josh Freeman - I think he'll prove he's a future franchise QB
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post

SLH is a good one. Nice pickup by the Tits.
Thanks!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcel Dareus, Jabaal Sheard, T.Y. Hilton, and Malcolm Floyd.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Marcel Dareus, Jabaal Sheard, T.Y. Hilton, and Malcolm Floyd.
I've heard Sheard is having difficulty in the 3-4, any truth to the rumor?
Old 06-11-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my eye on a lot of WR's:

Chris Givens (the forgotten one)
DHB (Finally has a QB)
Aldrick Robinson (Speed galore)
Aaron Dobson (one of my fave WR's in the draft)
Antonio Brown
Golden Tate (dropped only one pass past two years)
Cortez Allen
Kendal Reyes
Alex Boone
David Wilson
Jarvis Jenkins
Leonard Hankerson
Reuben Randall
David Ausberry
Bradon Boykin
Tommy Streeter
Greg Little
Darryl Richardson
Vincent Brown
Lamar Miller
Ashlon Jeffery
Jon Baldwin

There's some other guys too just can't think of their names att.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Floyd & Rob Housler for AZ

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NOT on your favorite team....

1. Danario Alexander
Old 06-11-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Danario will probably never stay healthy enough to really reach the next step IMO
Old 06-11-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Danario will probably never stay healthy enough to really reach the next step IMO
Very well could be. But last year it seemed like he was healthy for the most part.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's also been lining up on the right for the first time since highschool.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not true. Browns' OLB coach was ranting and raving about his progress.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thoughts from Ray Horton...

Quote:
Q: How is Jabaal Sheard doing in his transition from a 4-3 defensive end to a 3-4 outside linebacker?

A: Hes been doing great. We ask him to do different things. If you would have asked me what I am most excited and happy about, [it] is the way the guys have come in and trusted and applied themselves.
Thoughts from Rob Chudzinski...

Quote:
[Sheard] has picked things up very well. Interestingly, I know there were a number of 3-4 teams that looked at him when he was coming out of college that were really interested in him. He has picked it up well and I've been impressed with him from a mental stand point and what he has been able to bring out to the field.
Yet the rumors still persist that he may be traded.

I like him better than Kruger, and Mingo is still very much unknown.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Michael Floyd & Rob Housler for AZ
Forgot about Housler but I think Andre Roberts is going to be able to go off carrying over from last year.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not from my Bucs.

Greg Hardy- Guy had a 11 sack season that no one talked about. With no DT help. Adding Star and Short can only help the DE's.

Robert Quinn- Another guy with over 10 sacks. But all you need to know about this kid is AP's 80 yarder on the rams. Quinn was right behind him the whole way. Says a lot to me.

Zach Brown- Williams D fits everything this guys can do. FLY... fly to the QB. Fly to the ball. Attack the LOS.

Jamie Collins- Pats rookies don't make a big bang, but this is the only LB on this team with some juice. Kid has speed which the Pats D needs badly.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Very well could be. But last year it seemed like he was healthy for the most part.
Yeah, still gotta be concerned anytime you see a 24 year old with 5 knee surgeries to his name.

Hopefully he's past them, I've been watching him since early on at Mizzou and he's always had the talent
Old 06-11-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Robert Quinn- Another guy with over 10 sacks. But all you need to know about this kid is AP's 80 yarder on the rams. Quinn was right behind him the whole way. Says a lot to me.
He was pretty poor against the run from what I saw last season though, he'll probably get big pass rush numbers, but there's still alot to be desired in his overall play
Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Chiefs safety Eric Berry.
Big name from the draft, hasn't really emerged as an elite player yet in the pros.
2 years removed from his ACL injury, 2013 is the year 'Mini Sean Taylor' becomes one of the dominant defenders in the game.
I think this is it for me. Eric Berry just has all the stuff to be an absolute stud.

Or maybe I'm just used to him playing as a man amongst boys when the Chiefs play the Raiders (i.e. the Raiders are the boys).

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 06-11-2013 at 10:18 PM.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote