Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Yearly Winners

Just wondering who people have as their yearly winner's.

MVP: Brady

I don't know why, I just have this feeling that his schedule is primed for a 16-0 type season and after losing to the Ravens last year he'll be even more motivated to make a statement. Sounds ridic but just a feeling.

OPOTY: Jamaal Charles.
The Chiefs run block really well and Reid loves to incorporate his RB's in the pass game. He could have a Faulk like impact this year.

DPOTY: JJ Watt
I know that's the sexy pick but he's unstoppable. Geno and Luke K got some consideration but I have to go with my gut.

OROTY: Le'veon Bell

I like Franklin but worry he and Lacy will be a RBBC and Bernard is my honorable mention but Bell is a perfect power back for that O and will have a huge year in my opinion.

DROTY: Jarvis Jones, OLB Steelers
Couldn't have went to a better team, situation, or D for his skill set and

CBPOTY: not sure if RG3 qualifies, if so he gets my pick. But if not, does Vick count after being benched last year? If neither, MJD is my pick.

Top UDFA Contributor: Da'Rick Rogers

I know, they have Woods and Goodwin but I think he is the best of the 3. He'll be a contributor. Other guys I think have a shot are Tyler Bray and Chris Faulk.

Coach: Sean Payton

The Saints are going to do a 180 and the x-factor is SP.

Executive: Bruce Allen

What he has been able to do from a personnel stand point considering the cap penalty is nothing short of spectacular. If they win the division again it's going to have a lot to do with the continuity he made happen. Getting players to buy in so hard that they take pay cuts cannot be easy.

Last edited by Guru : 06-12-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote