Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
No the standard is that a universally panned 'bum' QB went 10/21, 312 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs against the #1 ranked D in the NFL, in the playoffs.

Give the dude credit when he plays well.
He played fine, but the very next week the Pats played him the correct way defensively, and he played poorly. If you take away vertical routes and have your ends play contain Tebow looks tremendously inept because he has no short-intermediate game. The Steelers played him incorrectly and he hit a few long balls against guys isolated in man coverage. He's too easy to defend to have to take chances like the Steelers did against him.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only argument in favor of Tebow is I think he's worth investing some QB coaching on. McDaniels is going to try to coach Tebow up basically as a favor to the guy.

There's no way he's the Pats' future.
If Tebow can learn anything and improve as a pro QB, he'll get another shot somewhere else in 3-4 years and we'll see if he can play.

It just bothers me when people flat out say he can't play QB in the NFL. Like no way.

I see a guy who's biggest problem is his footwork. If Tebow could ever complete 3 out of every 5 passes or close to that, I think he has the ability to start with everything else he brings to the table.

People talk as if Tebow can't complete a single pass downfield.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 06-11-2013 at 11:13 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER

I see a guy who's biggest problem is his footwork. If Tebow could ever complete 3 out of every 5 passes or close to that, I think he has the ability to start with everything else he brings to the table.

Yes, you're right. Take away his abysmal footwork and the rest looks eerily similar to Drew Brees...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My only argument in favor of Tebow is I think he's worth investing some QB coaching on. McDaniels is going to try to coach Tebow up basically as a favor to the guy.

There's no way he's the Pats' future.
If Tebow can learn anything and improve as a pro QB, he'll get another shot somewhere else in 3-4 years and we'll see if he can play.

It just bothers me when people flat out say he can't play QB in the NFL. Like no way.

What does he really bring to the table though? He's clearly a notch below other running QB's because he lacks the speed and fluidity of a Kapernick or a Newton. He isn't the most cerebral of QB's, and his leadership and respect hasn't translated from the college level.

His problems are not all footwork too. He does a lot of idiotic things on the field like spin for no reason, or take 26 yard sacks.

I don't see how a 4th year pro at 26 has the upside to be a starting QB. He already had McDaniels as a coach and had a good coach in Jon Fox. Despite all that his footwork and overall playing abilities are still crap. There isn't anything substantially different that McDaniels can teach him long term that he hasn't either tried already, or that somebody else told Tebow to do.

Even if things work out perfectly like you think they can, 3 years down the road you have a 29 year old QB who completes well below the average for and NFL QB, and his best asset his legs are going to be deteriorating.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tebow didn't choose to pose that way. That's not how magazine shoots work.
A photo editor decided on that pose and chose to make him stand shirtless wearing football pants.
The way magazine photo shoots work is that when you're one of the hottest athletes in the world, you get to say "no, I'm not going to do the crucifixion pose. That ****'s in poor taste and will probably make me look like I'm mocking teh jeezus. Think up something else." Magazines do photo shoots of people that will result in higher sales for their magazines. They wanted him...it wasn't a publicity shoot commissioned by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
It doesn't matter if he complete every pass or 0 passes. Winning is winning.

Yo, Niel! I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Vince Young has one of the best winning percentages of ALL TIME!

Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

I'm secretly hoping we just Ross Ventrone Tebow (we once had a player who we released / resigned 27 times). Just watching ESPN and co try to analyze that would be a blast.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
The way magazine photo shoots work is that when you're one of the hottest athletes in the world, you get to say "no, I'm not going to do the crucifixion pose. That ****'s in poor taste and will probably make me look like I'm mocking teh jeezus. Think up something else." Magazines do photo shoots of people that will result in higher sales for their magazines. They wanted him...it wasn't a publicity shoot commissioned by him.

Yo, Niel! I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Vince Young has one of the best winning percentages of ALL TIME!

At a shoot when you're the subject, you have no idea what photo a magazine is ultimately going to decide to use. It wasn't like they took 20 different crucifixion poses. Besides, why was that pose controversial??

People have been talking about his religious faith all the way back at Florida.
He's the son of MISSIONARIES. Are non-Christians really that offended Tebow took the pose of an alleged imaginary figure??
I don't get why people were offended by the pose.

Tebow is polarizing, I get that. I just don't know...why.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
What does he really bring to the table though? He's clearly a notch below other running QB's because he lacks the speed and fluidity of a Kapernick or a Newton. He isn't the most cerebral of QB's, and his leadership and respect hasn't translated from the college level.

His problems are not all footwork too. He does a lot of idiotic things on the field like spin for no reason, or take 26 yard sacks.

Even if things work out perfectly like you think they can, 3 years down the road you have a 29 year old QB who completes well below the average for and NFL QB, and his best asset his legs are going to be deteriorating.
Look I have a rep among friends for rooting for lost causes in the NFL.
Tebow might work out, he might not. We all know he was drafted as a project and I'd like to see that transition play out with the guy who wanted him in the first place.

Tebow is a mobile QB. Is he the most 'mobile' in the NFL?? No, but he's still one of the few guys in the NFL who can tuck the football and gash a defense with his legs. Whenever a team plays him when he's under center, you have to defend against his running ability.

Being 29 as a starter isn't typically when a scrambling QB's legs start to decline(see Steve Young/Roger Staubach).

Like I've said, if the spread/pistol/read option becomes a standard offense in the NFL, if Tebow can become a borderline 60% passer, IMO he can start in this league.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At a shoot when you're the subject, you have no idea what photo a magazine is ultimately going to decide to use. It wasn't like they took 20 different crucifixion poses. Besides, why was that pose controversial??

People have been talking about his religious faith all the way back at Florida.
He's the son of MISSIONARIES. Are non-Christians really that offended Tebow took the pose of an alleged imaginary figure??
I don't get why people were offended by the pose.

Tebow is polarizing, I get that. I just don't know...why.
Wait, you honestly think that any athletes/celebrities that agree to photoshoots for any magazine/advertisement/whatever have absolutely no say in what gets used? Really?

It's not like they take 50 pictures, thank Tebow for his time, and then neither him nor anyone from his agency/management team get to see anything until the magazine is on the stands...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Firstly, I believe you mean Rolando McClain, and secondly, no being a devout Christian should not be considered a bad thing but when how you act becomes a bigger story than your play on the field then yes it does become an issue.
How he acts is only a story because the media force feeds it like crushed red pepper to a baby. They know people tune in whether they hate the guy or love him and ratings are king. That's not on Tebow.

And to who posted the GQ thing, seriously, why were you looking? Do you just like the articles? Be honest. I can't unsee that crap man and my eyes feel like that time I went to the Jesus house and put the funny smelling water on my face.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
So the standard for a good throw for Tebow is one any other competent QB can make? Makes sense.
I think you missed my sarcasm.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Wait, you honestly think that any athletes/celebrities that agree to photoshoots for any magazine/advertisement/whatever have absolutely no say in what gets used? Really?

It's not like they take 50 pictures, thank Tebow for his time, and then neither him nor anyone from his agency/management team get to see anything until the magazine is on the stands...
You think Kobe Bryant approved these photos for the LA Times??

You show up for a shoot, possibly at more than one venue, take several dozen photographs and bounce. Sure you can request to approve the shots ultimately used, but that's not usually how it goes for magazines.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd line him up all over the place and take advantage of his running and being able to improvise. He isn't a traditional drop back passer so people need to get over that but if used right he could be a weapon. For me if they need to win a football game and Brady gets hurt i'm more confidant with Tebow in the trenches than Mallett.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I think he did or someone in his "circle" did. It would be naive to believe that celebrities just show up for a shoot, take pictures for an hour, then leave and NO ONE gets to see the pictures until they are published. If that happens to someone, then they/their agent are complete morons.

I guarantee you almost every worthwhile athlete or celebrity has a contract with said magazine/photographer, and in there it explicitly details the types of things he/she can do and in most cases gives someone the authority to throw out certain pictures if they are not satisfactory.

I don't really give a crap about Tebow or the pose, it's just incredibly naive to think that people get their picture taken and have absolutely zero say, let alone don't get to see any of the pictures, before they are put to print and it's too late. You would have to have the worst management in the universe to agree to let magazines use whatever pictures they want of you for whatever they want.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're Welcome.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yes, I think he did or someone in his "circle" did. It would be naive to believe that celebrities just show up for a shoot, take pictures for an hour, then leave and NO ONE gets to see the pictures until they are published. If that happens to someone, then they/their agent are complete morons.

I guarantee you almost every worthwhile athlete or celebrity has a contract with said magazine/photographer, and in there it explicitly details the types of things he/she can do and in most cases gives someone the authority to throw out certain pictures if they are not satisfactory.

I don't really give a crap about Tebow or the pose, it's just incredibly naive to think that people get their picture taken and have absolutely zero say, let alone don't get to see any of the pictures, before they are put to print and it's too late. You would have to have the worst management in the universe to agree to let magazines use whatever pictures they want of you for whatever they want.

Think whatever you want. Once a magazine takes your photo, THEY own the shots, not you. They can and do whatever they want. Letting you see the photos is a courtesy. Celebs need magazine exposure just as badly as magazines need to sell advertising and move copies.
I think it's highly doubtful Tebow chose that photo used in GQ.

Magazines aren't out to prank celebs, it's in their best interest to show someone in the best possible light. But it's mistaken to believe celebs pick and choose which photos appear in a magazine article/pictorial.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastico !
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This is the truth.

Every 15 minutes on sports radio "The New England Patriots have signed Tim Tebow."

I swear Tim Tebow is just a media experiment to see if they can make people care about something just by covering it.

The Kardashians are the beta test.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
This is the truth.

Every 15 minutes on sports radio "The New England Patriots have signed Tim Tebow."

I swear Tim Tebow is just a media experiment to see if they can make people care about something just by covering it.

The Kardashians are the beta test.
That's almost the perfect analogy. Tebow is to football as the Kardshians are to reality TV. You shouldn't and probably don't care, but you watch for god knows why. + rep sir well done! Kim gets more action in the NFL than Tebow however.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://deadspin.com/espn-mentioned-t...utes-512618294

137 mentions of Tebow over 2-hour span on ESPN. Has there ever been more coverage of a horrible player? Unreal.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:24 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
http://deadspin.com/espn-mentioned-t...utes-512618294

137 mentions of Tebow over 2-hour span on ESPN. Has there ever been more coverage of a horrible player? Unreal.
It just can't be man. It just can't.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can they even begin to justify that type of coverage for a 3rd String QB?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went home early from work yesterday sick, fell asleep at noon with it on ESPN, and I'm pretty sure that report is accurate because everytime I rolled over I had to hear about Tebow. I wish ESPN would at least have to explain themselves and not just do whatever they want to. Why not give Tebow his own channel? That might be more productive then anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Think whatever you want. Once a magazine takes your photo, THEY own the shots, not you. They can and do whatever they want. Letting you see the photos is a courtesy. Celebs need magazine exposure just as badly as magazines need to sell advertising and move copies.
I think it's highly doubtful Tebow chose that photo used in GQ.

Magazines aren't out to prank celebs, it's in their best interest to show someone in the best possible light. But it's mistaken to believe celebs pick and choose which photos appear in a magazine article/pictorial.
You really should stop. All these Tebow denials are making you look like a father throwing his support out there for his son. Facts are you have no clue how that photo shoot went, or when he saw any pictures. It's also extremely naive to think that GQ solely had the idea of a "sexy Jesus" pose considering you probably can't name a more devout Christian then him but yet you want to believe he just showed up, had no idea what "theme" they were going for, didn't see a single picture until it hit the press, then was in utter dis belief to find out they made him pose like Jesus.

It's one thing to want to see him get a chance on the football field, it's another to start making assumptions about things you don't even know are true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote