Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-12-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are all just jelly that when Brady goes down with another knee injury it'll be Tebow leading them to the promised land.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I went home early from work yesterday sick, fell asleep at noon with it on ESPN, and I'm pretty sure that report is accurate because everytime I rolled over I had to hear about Tebow. I wish ESPN would at least have to explain themselves and not just do whatever they want to. Why not give Tebow his own channel? That might be more productive then anything.
Because then no one would watch ESPN?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You guys are all just jelly that when Brady goes down with another knee injury it'll be Tebow leading them to the promised land.
After Tebow goes Tonya Harding on Ryan Mallett right?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Psh, Ryan Mallett. He'll be too busy railing mountains of cocaine in celebration to show up on time to get to start for Brady.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
After Tebow goes Tonya Harding on Ryan Mallett right?
Holy Old School Batman
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Add Stanley Cup Finals and NBA Finals to that too. ESPN is a joke
Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How can they even begin to justify that type of coverage for a 3rd String QB?
Don't you see what is happening? The Patriots are preparing to trade Brady and make Tebow the starter!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Because then no one would watch ESPN?
It'd just be a another channel, not the ESPN.

They could call it "ESPNTEBOW"
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Don't you see what is happening? The Patriots are preparing to trade Brady and make Tebow the starter!
Just wait another 5 years or so and ask the Chiefs. It will be Smith over agian.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Half surprised ESPN didn't make that the lead story on Sportscenter while showing 15 seconds of NBA Finals highlights.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Add Stanley Cup Finals and NBA Finals to that too. ESPN is a joke
H o c k e y ?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Just wait another 5 years or so and ask the Chiefs. It will be Smith over agian.
5 years? I meant now. He might retire in 5 years.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...-patriots-cuts

Why can't anyone on ESPN just say he sucks?

In the preseason against players unlikely to make rosters he is 5/19 for 54 yards. I'm pretty sure there are guys from Pros vs. Joes who would do better than that in the NFL preseason.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

In the preseason against players unlikely to make rosters he is 5/19 for 54 yards. I'm pretty sure there are guys from Pros vs. Joes who would do better than that in the NFL preseason.
That was painful to watch. I can't ever remember such a fuss about a guy who was trying to be the 3rd string QB on a team.

I personally don't get the reluctance on everyone's part to not convert this guy to some combination running back/fb/hb. I think you could use him in creative ways to be a weapon. The stubborness there is probably going to have him getting into politics sooner than he had planned.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bostic got fined for that hit? How the hell did I miss that? That is pathetic.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:

His yards per play is in the 2.8 range. That's including rushing yards - his specialty. Even Ryan Mallett is double that. (Let me guess, he's all of the sudden the greatest practice QB ever?)

Tebow was better in Denver.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no value in Tebow sucking. It is all about Tebow the story. If we would stop reading about him and discussing him and watching when he is on TV, they would stop talking about him.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Tebow was better in Denver in the playoffs than Peyton Manning was.
That's a true statement mate.
Perhaps Timmy will be back in Denver after this season.

Who is a better passer of the football:

Tebow or Vincent?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With how garbagey every facet of his QB skillset has looked this preseason, he can't really make the 53-man roster, right?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't believe someone who dominates college and is as clutch as this guy has been and has had success in the pro's can be so hated depite guys like Jason Campbell, Jimmy Clausen, Rex Grossman, John Kitna, David Carr, etc (the list goes on) can be backups but he can't.

I understand the polarity but I don't understand him not improving and I don't understand how teams continually refuse to just let him play when the opportunity arises? Maybe they want a top draft pick and they saw what he did to Elway when he tried to suck for Luck? IDK it's a very polarizing anomaly though... lol
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I just can't believe someone who dominates college and is as clutch as this guy has been and has had success in the pro's can be so hated depite guys like Jason Campbell, Jimmy Clausen, Rex Grossman, John Kitna, David Carr, etc (the list goes on) can be backups but he can't.

I understand the polarity but I don't understand him not improving and I don't understand how teams continually refuse to just let him play when the opportunity arises? Maybe they want a top draft pick and they saw what he did to Elway when he tried to suck for Luck? IDK it's a very polarizing anomaly though... lol
Rex Grossman just pretty much tore up the Bills starting defense, and their backup defense. Tim Tebow wishes he could be Rex Grossman right now.
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...mate-tim-tebow

I think we need to check the temperature in hell because Stephen A. Smith is making sense in the video accompaniment to the article.

(Seriously he OWNED Skip Bayless)

Last edited by MassNole : 09-03-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...mate-tim-tebow

I think we need to check the temperature in hell because Stephen A. Smith is making sense in the video accompaniment to the article.

(Seriously he OWNED Skip Bayless)
Skip got #REKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote