Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 06-13-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind a Prince jersey too. He just seems like an amazing guy.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Throw him in the tub!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Throw him in the tub!
Since we all know Prince can't stand up for himself, I will. He stays dry.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So BBD left the boards I heard. Didn't even give us a goodbye. :(

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whaaaat? Why? When? To where?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

RDT post the other day I was alerted to.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
RDT post the other day I was alerted to.
Oh. There a link to it? That seems odd.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'll go look for it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

From BBD:

Quote:
Hey guys, I just got word of a personal matter that's very close to me that's very hurtful for me.

I'm going to take a temporary leave of absence from this website, I'm not going to be in the mood to post for a little while.

I don't know if this is a complete retirement from the website, right now I'm hoping it's just temporary, but I don't know if I'll be in the mood to post again.

If this is my last post on the website, I thank you all for sharing your lives with me. Each and every one of you are great people, and I loved spending my days with you. Good luck in life, and hopefully we'll see each other again.
:(

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Well that's sad. I didn't know if it was a personal matter or maybe he just had gotten tired with Scott and the site.

Well, hopefully it works out and he comes back. We may disagree on a lot of non-Giants things but it won't be the same during Giants season if he's not here.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Agreed. We have the best group here by far just sticking to this thread. Even outside the board BBD was a great person to me reaching out in a time of need. I hope he comes back.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whaaat?Horrible news. Hope he is ok :( Sucks if we lose him, he's an extremely valuable contributor not only to the Giants subforum, but to the whole DC forums.

I would be equally sad if any of you other guys disappeared as well. You are all so knowledgeable, informative and nice persons as well. The whole reason I signed up to this forum was to be able to discuss the Giants with you guys, because most people in Norway are not interested in the NFL. And my friends who are interested are stinking Seahawks and 9ers-fans. ugh.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Whaaat?Horrible news. Hope he is ok :( Sucks if we lose him, he's an extremely valuable contributor not only to the Giants subforum, but to the whole DC forums.

I would be equally sad if any of you other guys disappeared as well. You are all so knowledgeable, informative and nice persons as well. The whole reason I signed up to this forum was to be able to discuss the Giants with you guys, because most people in Norway are not interested in the NFL. And my friends who are interested are stinking Seahawks and 9ers-fans. ugh.
He reached out to me and said he is fine but he has stuff to deal with that's personal. He's shooting to be back by the start of the season!

We're not nice people in real life. Well at least I'm not. Jughead is a dick also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, he posted about it in the RDT. Really sucks to hear and hopefully things turn around for him so we can get our BBD back when life is kinder to him.

And yeah, nice isn't the first word I'd use to describe myself lol.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Cruz signed his RFA tender today so that's good. They're still working on a long term deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going out on the limb and saying that a long term deal won't be reached. We had so much time and now waiting for the season. I think it won't get done and he will be a free agent then. I won't be surprised if we engage with Nicks then for a contract. Waiting until the off season, next season will mean another players can be cut for savings and may come off the books.

Snee, Rolle, Webster, Baas if he gets cut. David D. Anyone else I am missing that becomes a FA or gets cut next season?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Tuck last year also I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
He reached out to me and said he is fine but he has stuff to deal with that's personal. He's shooting to be back by the start of the season!

We're not nice people in real life. Well at least I'm not. Jughead is a dick also.
Hey! You jerk! I am nice! I'm not sure if my "message board persona" shows that but I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll meet!
Old 06-14-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Haha I was going to say well Alex is actually probably nice but I didn't want to give you the satisfaction.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah Tuck. LOL. I forgot him. If he has another down year or injury plagued year, or both, I can see us letting him go and not bothering to re-sign him.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha I was going to say well Alex is actually probably nice but I didn't want to give you the satisfaction.
DEAL WITH IT! It must be because I'm from Connecticut and not New York/NJ. WE ARE NICE PEOPLE!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Well, you might be dicks, but you are my dicks(that sounded bad). You've been nothing but nice to me.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I mean, you're from Norway. I don't think anyone can be mean to someone from Norway.

How's the weather their this time of year? Always curious..
Old 06-15-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

So what happens if Cruz and Nicks both hit the open market. What are the odds we lose both? I can see Dave G. our former guy, and current Panthers GM, going after Nicks. Pitching it to him that he can play with Cam Newton, opposite Steve smith, in front of his family and friends in NC.

I can see a team over paying for Cruz too. What's the contingency plan if both go?
Old 06-15-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's a fine line between being nice and being a little push over.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote