Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-19-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
and this is where Hernandez goes to prison for murder and Tebow becomes a superstar tight end...right?
Belichick has a plan for everything.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to bring back Brandon Lloyd and Chad Johnson. Lol.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
and this is where Hernandez goes to prison for murder and Tebow becomes a superstar tight end...right?
this would be an interesting turn of events for sure lol
Old 06-19-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats why we have about 15 TEs on our roster, and signed Ballard last off season. Not that that will in any way replace the Gronk/Hernandez duo, but I expect our offense will still be the heavy TE featured attack as the last two years. **** Tebow, hes gone before the season starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm reading that Hernandez is not cooperating with police investigators. I don't understand people sometimes. If you aren't involved, get yourself a lawyer and be cooperative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because a Lawyer will tell you never to talk to police unless you have to? Anything you say to them can be used against you if they want to make a case against you, so best not to say anything unless its necessary.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he has the money, lawyer up son, don't be hood.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
he has the money, lawyer up son, don't be hood.
It seems that he already lawyered up. Ropes & Gray, LLP. They probably told him to keep his mouth shut.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's almost never a good reason to cooperate with the police, even if you're completely innocent. Sure, it may seem suspicious, but it's better than potentially helping them screw you over.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Because a Lawyer will tell you never to talk to police unless you have to? Anything you say to them can be used against you if they want to make a case against you, so best not to say anything unless its necessary.
Yes, what you say can be used against you. But if I'm truly innocent, I'm singing like a canary. I'm telling the police where I was, with whom, who had my car, why they had my car, and anything else that is going to get them off my case.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-19-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shame the Bengals get tarnished when the Patriots are the real team of thugs.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Hernandez is also being sued for an unrelated incident involving shooting someone in the face?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...an-in-the-face

Jake Ballard...

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id be seeking more than $100k if aaron hernandez opened fire to my face lol
Old 06-19-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

I had no idea he was so thug, here gronk had us all thinking he was the biggest idiot
Old 06-19-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Florida thing looks like a load of ****, some guy just trying to cash in. The murder situation seems like we have something to worry about.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Yes, what you say can be used against you. But if I'm truly innocent, I'm singing like a canary. I'm telling the police where I was, with whom, who had my car, why they had my car, and anything else that is going to get them off my case.
Having attended several seminars given by lawyers, Ive been told that never even once has talking to the police helped their client or proven their innocence, and he was very adamant on that fact.

Now thats not to say thats entirely true, but after listening to the guy speak for about 45 minutes, it became increasingly clear that there is far more harm, even if youre 100% innocent, than good in talking to the police if its not entirely necessary. If he lawyered up before all of this, it wouldn't surprise me the least bit if he was counciled into staying quiet.

I get the philosophy you would adopt had this been you, but in the strict legal sense I think it makes sense to just keep your mouth shut and let your lawyers do the talking.

Either way, Hernadez is a ******* idiot as this becomes more and more clear he probably will be a suspect in this case.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
That is a horrible idea
Old 06-19-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
I had no idea he was so thug, here gronk had us all thinking he was the biggest idiot
Florida football players under Meyer weren't really the nicest kids.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
That is a horrible idea
Maybe I've had different experiences with police, but in my personal experience, cooperating and telling the truth has never steered me wrong. Now, I've never been involved in anything even remotely close to a murder investigation so it might be different.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do hope that the Patriots make Tebow at TE. I wanna see it!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I really do hope that the Patriots make Tebow at TE. I wanna see it!
He's going to embrace the switch and become a stud. It's going to piss me off so much too, because the Jets wanted him to do that when Keller/Cumberland were both injured, and he refused.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know if Tebow can actually catch?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Florida football players under Meyer weren't really the nicest kids.
tebow countered it in the biggest way, made it invisible to most outsiders

Quote:
Maybe I've had different experiences with police, but in my personal experience, cooperating and telling the truth has never steered me wrong. .
Yeah maybe with a traffic ticket lol
Old 06-19-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I have wondered this, and ive decided my conclusion based on nothing is: Probably kinda
Old 06-19-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
No

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: