Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-23-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote : no lynch

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two votes to make a decision.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, we're really deciding to have absolutely no discussion at all on day 1? Sweet. Not the best plan, but I guess the activity is sucking pretty hard, so....

unvote:TH
vote: no lynch
Old 06-23-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oof, starting on a weekend 10 days after I signed up.

Anyway, I agree with Rufus. Also, Baller is evil.

hashtag bills mafia
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

No Lynch (5): TH, CJ, BallerT, Rob, Vidae
Rob: Rufus
6 votes needed for majority

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
oof, starting on a weekend 10 days after I signed up.

Anyway, I agree with Rufus. Also, Baller is evil.

hashtag bills mafia
Bills on Bills crime right there.....You don't want this life.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hell?

We need to have some discussion, yall suck. And what no random generators thus time
Old 06-23-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 pages and the town already to go no lynch? Either we're getting smarter or lazy. I'm gonna lean on lazy.

vote: No Lynch
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

No Lynch (6): TH, CJ, BallerT, Rob, Vidae, D-Unit
Rob: Rufus
6 votes needed for majority

The town sat around with very little discussion. Not knowing what exaclt to make of the day's events. With little evidence on the day after the murder the people decide to see what evidence comes tomorrow.

Send me your night actions

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The town gathered in the town square.
They looked around to see who wasn't there.
Oh gasp what do my eye see?
Why the dead body of a man who's name starts with C.
He was found in his room lying in his bed.
with a bullet gone strait through his head.

CJ Schneider (JOAT) was killed

With 10 people left 6 are needed for majority.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well CJ was technically the most active on that Day 1, so it looky to me like the mafia is going to try to grind this one out. Well I say nuts to that! I'm coming for you, Baller!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to assume that CJ might be the only power role with the town, so naturally we're ******.

Mcgee mentioning the Bills mafia and throwing Baller to the wolves...maybe he's covering up for Rob? Can't trust these guys.

Everyone who voted no lynch is suspicious to me, and those who didn't vote are even more suspicious. I've got my eye on everyone. Dammit where's Gonzo when you need him.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Well, you guys know my standard day 1 routine. With 11 players total, I'll assume we have 3 mafia and a SK.
CJ was trying to use his head here, probably didn't help him any, but I see plenty of reason to disagree with his assumption, made easy by the one death last night. If there were two kills a night with so few players then this game could be over in two days, even with that no lynch.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah...I assume we are looking at a three man mafia, I guess there is the potential for a protector to be out there, but they would have one hell of a job containing it to one kill a night.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blerg. This sucks pretty hard. Going to be difficult to win this as town. Especially considering we completely wasted day 1.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This is basically day 1 all over again unless we have someone with info which is highly unlikely.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Out of all the no lynch votes, I hated D's the most. Calling us lazy....did not appreciate it, plus naturally I assume if he was a townie, he would have claimed it day 1...thus evil in my books.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Rufus makes enough sense to make me think he is either evil or absolutely correct.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Blerg. This sucks pretty hard. Going to be difficult to win this as town. Especially considering we completely wasted day 1.
Pretty much as usual, waste day one. Try and get info day 2, from night actions. But as our JOAT was offed, the only person to have some kind of info, this is going to be pretty hard for us as the town.

Or

This game is crazy powered, and there is 3 mafia, 1 SK, 1 body guard, 1 JOAT, and either a bunch of townies. Or townies that have one shot powers.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It probably won't matter, but does anyone know the source material really well? That might give us some info, no matter how small, that can help us out.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Well since I did watch it, I roughly remember.

There is a guy who wrote names in a book and they would die. People thought there was a SK on the lose, but it was really him. So there were police involved, and detective who kind of had an idea, I believe it was his father. People didn't know the guy had a notebook that could do that. But then there was an actual SK on the lose who was trying to replicate what the guy was doing.

There was also a super nerd, who figured it out that there was a book like this. Really should watch the show, its very good.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I'm going to guess, CJ was the super nerd(JOAT)
Old 06-23-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

As far as I know, there is no source material.....
Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I thought the theme was abandoned? Or was that Seussian rhyme in the writeup a reference to something?
Old 06-23-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Ya it was abandoned, wasn't it.

in that case no idea.