Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I laughed more than I should have.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez is now the lead suspect in a double murder in Boston last summer. Wow.

report-hernandez-being-investigated-for-connection-to-2012-double-murder

I don't know if this article says he is the lead suspect, but just heard it on the radio. Shawmut Ave and Herald St at 2AM, probably after another night of clubbing.

Feed Moncrief

Last edited by Don Vito : 06-27-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Hernandez is being investigated for a Boston double murder last year.

https://twitter.com/GaryParrishCBS/s...53873765687297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Hernandez is now the lead suspect in a double murder in Boston last summer. Wow.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I try to stay away from the news in order to keep from developing the anal optic nerve so many develop ( the one that goes from your eye to your ass hole and gives you a ****** outlook on life).

I've been able to pick up some stuff from this thread but what 'real' evidence do they have to take this guy down?

One scenario I could see is him being with his buddy, his buddy wanting to get some dope, AH refusing but offering to drop his buddy off, drug dealer shoots buddy, AH's life ruined.

I mean this guy could still be completely innocent and a victim of perception and circumstance. IDK but if so I feel bad for him. If he is guilty then obv god will have his decision. Sm

I mean is there any real evidence besides he's his friend and they were together at one point in the evening and his buddy ends up dead? If it's all just BS then I really feel for this kid. If he is guilty then no sympathy. But in the end innocent until proven guilty seems like it's lost here. His actions and the perception of his actions/situation are the culprit more than anything right now and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess with this it's like guilty until proven innocent?
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woops, sorry 'tarded.

Matt Light was know for being an incredibly positive teammate who had the respect of everyone, and he said today that Hernandez has been scum ever since he arrived.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I try to stay away from the news in order to keep from developing the anal optic nerve so many develop ( the one that goes from your eye to your ass hole and gives you a ****** outlook on life).

I've been able to pick up some stuff from this thread but what 'real' evidence do they have to take this guy down?

One scenario I could see is him being with his buddy, his buddy wanting to get some dope, AH refusing but offering to drop his buddy off, drug dealer shoots buddy, AH's life ruined.

I mean this guy could still be completely innocent and a victim of perception and circumstance. IDK but if so I feel bad for him. If he is guilty then obv god will have his decision. Sm

I mean is there any real evidence
besides he's his friend and they were together at one point in the evening and his buddy ends up dead? If it's all just BS then I really feel for this kid. If he is guilty then no sympathy. But in the end innocent until proven guilty seems like it's lost here. His actions and the perception of his actions/situation are the culprit more than anything right now and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess with this it's like guilty until proven innocent?

Something tells me you've just followed along with Sportscenter updates if you even have to ask this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They pretty much have the entire timeline covered by some combination of video, cell tower triangulation, text messages, and "witnesses" that heard the gun shots that put AH and his two thug buddies in the car with the victim in and out of the industrial park where he was killed. It sounds like the only things they don't have are the weapon (unless that's been found and I missed it) and a direct witness/video of the shooting itself.

Quote:

I mean is there any real evidence besides he's his friend and they were together at one point in the evening and his buddy ends up dead? If it's all just BS then I really feel for this kid. If he is guilty then no sympathy. But in the end innocent until proven guilty seems like it's lost here. His actions and the perception of his actions/situation are the culprit more than anything right now and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess with this it's like guilty until proven innocent?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd this is how people end up getting away with murder.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Woops, sorry 'tarded.

Matt Light was know for being an incredibly positive teammate who had the respect of everyone, and he said today that Hernandez has been scum ever since he arrived.
And yet they still gave him $40 mil and apparently wrote no language into the contract to protect themselves.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already assume he's guilty.

Now I'm more interested in him being tied to the 2012 murder. Maybe that's why he thought he could get away with this one, since he's an "expert" ... or he literally did not care at all if he got caught. Either way, he's a moron.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Hernandez is being investigated for a Boston double murder last year.

https://twitter.com/GaryParrishCBS/s...53873765687297
Is this related to the gun that they did find in his house?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-...ng-gang-signs/

MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's sooooo ******* stupid.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So apparently Lloyd had information on the double homicide and motive is starting to become a bit clearer. This is just going downhill extremely fast and much faster then I ever expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So apparently Lloyd had information on the double homicide and motive is starting to become a bit clearer. This is just going downhill extremely fast and much faster then I ever expected.
Is that speculation or is it substantiated?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Umm.......source?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unsubstantiated rumors are good enough for me (to base my life upon)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
his outfit is a crime against humanity #fashionpolice #DOMA

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hes gonna need the chubacca defense because THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Umm.......source?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...double-murder/

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That makes him a

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called him out as a blood yesterday. I saw the blood tattoo on his arm, and you figure with his rumored gang affiliation you put 2 + 2 together.

What an idiot. You're a millionaire football player and you're gonna be a blood. Moron. Now it's starting to make sense. Why else would a football player have "issues" with another group of men? Why would he feel so betrayed by his "friend" for talking to those people? Why was Lloyd so afraid of being with him that night?

Why was the guy who got shot in the face so afraid to cooperate with authorities when it first happened?

Why would Light say he doesn't believe in "anything Hernandez stands for"?

Now you know. Hernandez is a legit Blood.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if he's technically a serial killer, but he sure is into killing people. ESPN (Eastern Seaboard Programming Network) ran a piece on Hernandez and of course made an excuse for him (he was a NE Patriot, after all). The excuse was that his father died when Hernandez was 16. I was also 16 when I experienced a tragedy, and I never went around killing people.

ESPN also showed a photo of Hernandez posing with a gun. Thugs like him always pose for photos while holding a gun. If I had seen that photo before last night, I would have seen this situation coming.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady tore his ACL.
Welker tore his ACL.
Gronkowski had a major high ankle sprain.
Aaron Hernandez killed a guy.

What do these all have in common?

Bernard Pollard.

(That's the last play from his career, during the playoff loss to the Ravens)

Last edited by descendency : 06-27-2013 at 01:44 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The prosecutor suggested that the glock in the TMZ picture was the murder weapon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...murder-weapon/

He gets dumber with each new article.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote