Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez potentially pulls off a double murder in 2012...2013 Tebow is signed and he gets caught in another murder...

#TebowCleansing
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Not saying it's out of the question that he didn't pull the trigger, but Patriots fans chanting innocent outside the court room has got to be the pinnacle of sports fan delusion.
Wow. Really. SMH.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers murderZzzZZZzzZ
Old 06-27-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
What about respect from the academic community, or the work place, or church, etc.
Is this a sign of the times?

We understand that because that is who we interact with and find value in.

What if you don't have the same type of interactions/relationships with those people/groups?

I'm not justifying those actions by any means, but it is a perspective you must consider when trying to understand another perspective's rational.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think serial killers are like 3 in a month, and are almost always middle aged white men.
Actually, it's three or more murders, period. (It used to be five, but the FBI changed it.) Gang members and mass murderers don't count -- those are separate categories. Serial killers are usually in their 20s when they start, not middle aged. Most are white. But some are black and hispanic, and you generally get the same old cliches as you do with white serial killers.

Quote:
Not saying it's out of the question that he didn't pull the trigger, but Patriots fans chanting innocent outside the court room has got to be the pinnacle of sports fan delusion.
That, and Cowboy fans predicting Super Bowl titles before every season.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 06-27-2013 at 03:58 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Actually, it's three or more murders, period. (It used to be five, but the FBI changed it.) Gang members and mass murderers don't count -- those are separate categories. Serial killers are usually in their 20s when they start, not middle aged. Most are white. But some are black and hispanic, and you generally get the same old cliches as you do with white serial killers.

That, and Cowboy fans predicting Super Bowl titles before every season.
of course there are black serial killers, but the vast majority of them are white men. Blacks and women just are not usually serial killers
Old 06-27-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
I think serial killers are like 3 in a month, and are almost always middle aged white men.
That's because generally they go around killing people that others actually care about. Go around and kill a bunch of other thugs and all of a sudden the police don't care as much
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
That's because generally they go around killing people that others actually care about. Go around and kill a bunch of other thugs and all of a sudden the police don't care as much

2:02 - 2:32

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny how a player commits murder and a huge thread full of jokes blows up.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am shocked the judge denied bail entirely for him and didn't end up making some high figure like $10 million (of which you'd need to put down $1m for a bond) especially after it was shown he may not be a flight risk (I would think he still is due to his access to money but that's besides the point).

I am thinking I may swing out to visit my sister on the Cape and catch some of this trial at some point. I do some criminal law, but I would never touch a murder case.

For those who don't know, in the Commonwealth, if you are convicted of 1st Degree murder, there is a built in appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel that gets quickly reviewed by the appellate courts. So if that comes up down the road, it is just Massachusetts procedure.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I am shocked the judge denied bail entirely for him and didn't end up making some high figure like $10 million (of which you'd need to put down $1m for a bond) especially after it was shown he may not be a flight risk (I would think he still is due to his access to money but that's besides the point).

I am thinking I may swing out to visit my sister on the Cape and catch some of this trial at some point. I do some criminal law, but I would never touch a murder case.

For those who don't know, in the Commonwealth, if you are convicted of 1st Degree murder, there is a built in appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel that gets quickly reviewed by the appellate courts. So if that comes up down the road, it is just Massachusetts procedure.
Have fun standing in line trying to get in. A trial this big is going to have huge competition to get in to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

via Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

Posted 6 minutes ago from when I posted this. What a character AH is.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Have fun standing in line trying to get in. A trial this big is going to have huge competition to get in to see.
I have a go to the head of the line card known as my BBO card
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

2 weeks ago, a lot of people thought Hernandez was a nice guy who was a weed smoker in college that had a baby girl, got paid, and grew up.

Now, people look at him as a hardened gang banger serial killer.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
2 weeks ago, a lot of people thought Hernandez was a nice guy who was a weed smoker in college that had a baby girl, got paid, and grew up.

Now, people look at him as a hardened gang banger serial killer.
Yup. Feel bad for the little girl who has to grow up knowing her father is in jail for life.

I wanna know if one of the two other guys tipped the police on this SUV they were looking for, or what's going on behind the scenes.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Is this related to the gun that they did find in his house?
Two things... They found a gun "disposed of" in the wooded field by the industrial park. They were looking for the murder weapon. When they traced the one they did find, it was the gun reportedly used in an altercation in which Hernandez was present. The man reportedly who had the gun that evening, is also the man on surveillance with Hernandez the night of the Lloyd murder.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In regards to the "Blood" tattoo...

He may very well be affiliated with a faction of the Bloods, however, I'm pretty sure the tattoo on his hand says Blood Sweat Tears.

But if you only focus on a photo where it says Blood....
Old 06-27-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post

This is unreal. His off-seasons sure were busy. Initially I was thinking maybe he would still get out before 30 years old but at this rate evidence is piling up against him he may never see the outside of a jail again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This is unreal. His off-seasons sure were busy. Initially I was thinking maybe he would still get out before 30 years old but at this rate evidence is piling up against him he may never see the outside of a jail again.
I highly doubt he ever was beforehand. I'm just amazed at what's going on in his life.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
They were saying he probably assumed he wouldn't be near a jail until after the trial. That was a rude awakening yesterday morning, and I'm sure this morning it dawned on him that he isn't getting out anytime soon or ever.

He should have counted his blessing the first time he got away with shooting at someone.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
It just means he was better at covering them up in college is all.
Urban seems like the kind of guy who would have a "fixer" on staff. Also, there are lots of actual gators around Gainesville. Better to give them the body than to dump it around the corner from your house.

In other news, the accomplice hey arrested today was hiding at Aaron's uncle's house. More brilliance from these guys....
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cops are at his house right now with a new warrant...for that 2012 drive-by in Providence.

This story has so much win. Next, they're gonna find Jimmy Hoffa under his swimming pool.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

University of Iowa better make sure his brother isn't thugging it up in Iowa City.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
unreal. i can't believe what a scumbag he apparently is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
unreal. i can't believe what a scumbag he apparently is.
It's no wonder why he slid so far in the draft.... nobody wanted to touch that guy despite the talent.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote