Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 06-27-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 22 which probably explains a lot actually
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You might be the youngest in our section.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Please we would blow Conn. out of the water in everything!
Yeah, like having the highest douche bag capita in the nation! Hah!

Also, I'm 23 so Scotty and I are pretty much the same. Except I am awesomer because I don't like poopy Rutgers.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

25 here, I'm starting to get old.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
25 here, I'm starting to get old.
Haha damn. I always thought your were older for some reason. Guess it just seems like you've accomplished so much more in the work world!

I'm hoping to be finishing school by the time I'm 25, haha.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am finding the interest in Vonta Leach interesting.

Sure Miami is the front runner, but with the Giants going back into the mix, I wouldn't be completely surprised if we landed him.

It does indicate to me that there is concern with Hynoski returning quickly from his injury. It could well be the front office want to bring him along slowly.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I know BBD was a pretty big Leach fan if I remember correctly. Is he still a stud? I remember he was with the Texans when we made an offer for him.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest thing that I am looking forward to this training camp is the amount of competition.

We do have quite a few players rehabbing from injury or have dealt with
injuries in the past. But I can't remember a year where there is so much genuine competition. We have vets who either coming back from injury, are rebounding from sub-par performances or are missing time for contract disputes.

We have very good depth of talent at pretty much every position and there will be a lot of guys get reps that normally might not. There is a huge amount of opportunity this year, which bodes very well for us. I really like the attitude and focus around the team.

It will be a very interesting training camp for sure.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I know BBD was a pretty big Leach fan if I remember correctly. Is he still a stud? I remember he was with the Texans when we made an offer for him.
From what I am hearing, he is probably the best blocking full backs around.

The problem is that with teams moving to spread offences and more multiple receiver sets the FB is being less valued.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

I am feeling old, I am 39 :)

I first started following the Giants in the mid 80s when American Football first came on TV here in Australia.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
We've hit the dead period. Draft and FA (mostly) are over. OTAs tell us nothing (we just hope no one gets hurt).

Everyone is either fat or in the greatest shape of their life.

I wouldn't say OTAs tell us nothing.

We get to see our new guys on the football field in our system.

It does give an early idea where we are looking at players at least initially and also the kind of shape/attitude players have had during the offseason.

We have had some early looks at where people are looking at the Oline, Dline and LBs.

I am quite impressed with out WRs without Nicks or Cruz, there is talent there. Our TEs seem to have more talent than I expected.

If nothing else, the OTAs give us a starting point for the season. Once training camp starts we can see how players have improved.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn You guys are younger than I thought. BBD how old are you?

How about you my pale white friend from Norway?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post

what about yourself NYG?
Old 06-28-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm 25 years old.

And about the food, yes, a lot of fish and other seafood. But me personally, I eat a lot of meat as well as the usual stuff, like pizza and hamburgers and stuff. Sushi btw is real popular in Norway, because we have a large fishing industry. almost all the salmon in the best sushi restaurants in Japan comes from Norway, so naturally we have started to see a big growth of Sushi restaurants in Norway. Even fresher fish in our restaurants than those in Japan :p

Here's a link to my twitter profile Btw. I only tweet in Norwegian, so you won't understand a damn thing, but you can see how I look like at least!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
what about yourself NYG?
I am 31, going to be 32 in August. I think you and I and I believe BBD is around my age too. I think we are the oldest.

It seems like everyone else ranges from 22-29, with the concentration being more 22-25ish in age bracket.

That makes sense. I am always curious when talking football how old is everyone.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
I'm 25 years old.

And about the food, yes, a lot of fish and other seafood. But me personally, I eat a lot of meat as well as the usual stuff, like pizza and hamburgers and stuff. Sushi btw is real popular in Norway, because we have a large fishing industry. almost all the salmon in the best sushi restaurants in Japan comes from Norway, so naturally we have started to see a big growth of Sushi restaurants in Norway. Even fresher fish in our restaurants than those in Japan :p

Here's a link to my twitter profile Btw. I only tweet in Norwegian, so you won't understand a damn thing, but you can see how I look like at least!
I love Salmon! My favorite fish. I cook it up really good. I love grilling it!

Some reason I thought you were a lot older, like late 30s or 40s for some reason. haha!
Old 06-28-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 30th is in December. Everyone here is invited to the city for it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You might be the youngest in our section.
Nope! I'm 18 till September

I think Malaka is 18 or 19 too

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Nope! I'm 18 till September

I think Malaka is 18 or 19 too
Yeah I am also 18. I turn 19 in September. When's yours? I am the 17th.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Damn you guys are youngons! haha, it's ok though it makes this section that much more diverse.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Yeah I am also 18. I turn 19 in September. When's yours? I am the 17th.
20th, that's weird man. And I'm guessing by your username you're Greek? I'm 50%

Old 06-28-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
20th, that's weird man. And I'm guessing by your username you're Greek? I'm 50%
I am also 50% Greek lol! Other 50% is Russian.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Maybe you guys are long lost brothers! That would be interesting!
Old 06-28-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I am also 50% Greek lol! Other 50% is Russian.
Not Russian, but that was weird for a little. Is it your mom or your dad who's the Greek?

Old 06-28-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 24 not that anyone cares.