Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-01-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hannibal is mediocre at best. Don't listen to Corey.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hannibal is very meh. Surprised it's coming back for a season 2.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You both are just horrible people.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not horrible...just the truth.

I will give season 2 a go if that helps.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-01-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't! But I'm not trying to help.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hannibal is ******* great.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Hannibal is ******* great.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate myself for agreeing with Brody and Gonzo here but down the stretch Hannibal was pretty ******* great.

The first half the season sucked donkey dick though.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

TNT renewed Falling Skies for a 4th season.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started Friday Night Lights.

Can't stop watching. Season 1 finished in 2 days.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

FNL is a good show.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
TNT renewed Falling Skies for a 4th season.
That's cool I guess. I'm still watching and enjoying it for the most part but I would have lost no sleep if it didn't get renewed.

Also is the baby kinda freaking anyone else out?
Old 07-02-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That's cool I guess. I'm still watching and enjoying it for the most part but I would have lost no sleep if it didn't get renewed.

Also is the baby kinda freaking anyone else out?
Same. And yes. I think the entire baby storyline is really dumb too.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna call it right now, Low Winter Sun will be the foremost follow up to Breaking Bad. Both literally and figuratively, as it premieres directly after the Season 6 opener of Breaking Bad, but it will be the next AMC show to keep us on the edge of our seats for years to come

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'm gonna call it right now, Low Winter Sun will be the foremost follow up to Breaking Bad. Both literally and figuratively, as it premieres directly after the Season 6 opener of Breaking Bad, but it will be the next AMC show to keep us on the edge of our seats for years to come
totally agree, I'm really looking forward to it.

here's a link to a trailer if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/low-winter-sun
Old 07-02-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Looks interesting but i'm not sure how far they can take a dirty cop storyline? 2 seasons?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-02-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I started Friday Night Lights.

Can't stop watching. Season 1 finished in 2 days.
Season 2 is by far the worst if you start to doubt the show when watching it. Get through that season and it's amazing television.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
If you havent done it already, check out the original british mini-series the show is based upon. Its really, really good.
Will be interesting to see how it works as a series.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FNL is a great show. i need to see it all again after the 2nd season it wasn't on dish any more. Direct tv kind of stole it for a while. Since it is on Netflix I can watch it all and finish the store. It still sucks after season 3 half of the main characters were gone though.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Season 2 is by far the worst if you start to doubt the show when watching it. Get through that season and it's amazing television.
This man speaks the truth. Seasons 1, 3, 4, and 5 are amazing. Season 2 is really bad. Get through it and you're rewarded with some really good TV.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Quote:
This man speaks the truth. Seasons 1, 3, 4, and 5 are amazing. Season 2 is really bad. Get through it and you're rewarded with some really good TV.
This is good news. I'm almost done with season two, the show just kind of seems pointless at this stage, storylines dropping in and out and never really mattering in the first place. If it had continued on this way, I was planning on dropping it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
This is good news. I'm almost done with season two, the show just kind of seems pointless at this stage, storylines dropping in and out and never really mattering in the first place. If it had continued on this way, I was planning on dropping it.
It doesn't. Season 2 is universally hated. The storyline with Landry is just out of nowhere and stupid, and nothing really makes much sense.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It doesn't. Season 2 is universally hated. The storyline with Landry is just out of nowhere and stupid, and nothing really makes much sense.
Since some have just started watching the series;

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Since some have just started watching the series;

Old 07-02-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Under the Dome is too terrible to even hate watch. It's so bad, haha.