Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-01-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would just use the trade bait/block feature with any WRs you are comfortable trading and see what offers you get. Otherwise, you really have to target a team with two TEs and a need at WR or RB.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you think Greg Olsen will do in Mike Shula's offense? Is it expected to be a similar scheme as whats was ran there before or is he going more conventional?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
How do you think Greg Olsen will do in Mike Shula's offense? Is it expected to be a similar scheme as whats was ran there before or is he going more conventional?
Supposed to be more conventional with less read option. There is also talk about making sure he makes fast decisions in the read option and hands off if he's as all unsure. I've been taking it all with a grain of salt. I still really like Olsen, though. I just don't see a second option better than him in that offense.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a keeper league, would you trade Alfred Morris for T-Rich? I am getting Rich.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
In a keeper league, would you trade Alfred Morris for T-Rich? I am getting Rich.
I'd take T-Rich but you are basically deciding between injury issues (see T-Rich) vs the likelihood that Shanahan just decides to move on for no apparent reason (see every Mike Shanahan RB)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

i agree. Trent is the better long term choice.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:36 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it's PPR then Richardson is a no-brainer.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:43 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you guys see as the better sleeper RB's that would be available in a Dynasty (starters only) PPR league draft? I have a big hole at RB2 on an otherwise stacked team. I'm reigning league champ, so I'm going to pick last. I'm heavily intrigued by Ivory, but who else do you see as possibly bringing starting spot warranting production.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Who do you guys see as the better sleeper RB's that would be available in a Dynasty (starters only) PPR league draft? I have a big hole at RB2 on an otherwise stacked team. I'm reigning league champ, so I'm going to pick last. I'm heavily intrigued by Ivory, but who else do you see as possibly bringing starting spot warranting production.
I say Lamar Miller. He was available in my keeper league and I'm keeping him due to the fact of Vonta Leach eventually becoming a Dolphin. I like my strategy this year.

I had Harvin, Gronk, Morris, Spiller and Fitz to decide on, but have decided to pick up Miller and keep he, Spiller and Morris, though I'm thinking on trading Morris for T-Rich. Yes it's a PPR league. Gonna see if I can trade Gronk or Harvin.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Certainly Miller, as he looks like he'll be the lead back in Miami.

My first choice would be David Wilson for the Giants.

Gio Bernard for Cincy - though I'm not sure if that's a separate, rookie draft? He should be a stud in PPR.

Shane Vereen for NE could be a great PPR RB but may not fit the "starter only" criteria.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did my first mock draft yesterday...didn't realize how thin the rb class is this year.

Anyways, my mock looked like this:
QB: Peyton, Tannehill
RB: Morris, L. Bell, Pead, Bernard, B. Pierce,
WR: Fitz, Wayne, Miles Austin, Denarius Moore, A. Jeffrey, A. Dobson
TE: Finley
*not including DEF/K because I draft those last and stopped drafting once I got to that position

My takeaways from this was to hit RB early and hard...there just aren't too many of them available, so these past few years it is a must. QBs fell in the draft...Matt Ryan taken in the 7th...so I can wait on QBs.

I haven't been doing much research yet, but who are some of the deeper sleepers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd go with Rich.Shanahan continues to draft RBs and there's little to no job security for Morris. If Richardson were to get hurt, he'd almost surely retain his job. I am too questionable on the Skins to say that would be the case with Morris
Old 07-08-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I did my first mock draft yesterday...didn't realize how thin the rb class is this year.

Anyways, my mock looked like this:
QB: Peyton, Tannehill
RB: Morris, L. Bell, Pead, Bernard, B. Pierce,
WR: Fitz, Wayne, Miles Austin, Denarius Moore, A. Jeffrey, A. Dobson
TE: Finley
*not including DEF/K because I draft those last and stopped drafting once I got to that position

My takeaways from this was to hit RB early and hard...there just aren't too many of them available, so these past few years it is a must. QBs fell in the draft...Matt Ryan taken in the 7th...so I can wait on QBs.

I haven't been doing much research yet, but who are some of the deeper sleepers?
Is this a 10 or 12 team league? I think the biggest thing with the RBs is deciding who will be committee and who won't of the young guys. The RB class should become better towards the start of the season, Bell, Ball, Lacy/Franklin, Gio and even teams like the Rams, Giants, Colts have questions on who will be the guy in fantasy.

In my real draft I did about a week ago, I tried to stay away from those guys and go for the RBs I knew were going to be the guys. It's hard to predict so early, but it will clear up some through TC and preseason.

The biggest takeaway I have found is that WR is loaded throughout the middle rounds, but if you wait too late you may be screwed
Old 07-08-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Is this a 10 or 12 team league? I think the biggest thing with the RBs is deciding who will be committee and who won't of the young guys. The RB class should become better towards the start of the season, Bell, Ball, Lacy/Franklin, Gio and even teams like the Rams, Giants, Colts have questions on who will be the guy in fantasy.

In my real draft I did about a week ago, I tried to stay away from those guys and go for the RBs I knew were going to be the guys. It's hard to predict so early, but it will clear up some through TC and preseason.

The biggest takeaway I have found is that WR is loaded throughout the middle rounds, but if you wait too late you may be screwed
Yep. For several years my strategy was to target stud WRs early and snag some serviceable RBs in middle rounds. Great WRs were tough to come by, but RBs who would get 900-1100 and 5-8tds were the norm. Now it's switched for me. You absolutely have to get RBs early (which has been the montra for FF forever) and the WRs who will get you those 900-1100 and 5-8tds can be found later.

And it was a 12 team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

It does seem to have come full circle. Getting two RBs that will see a full workload is priority 1 in drafts again. It used to be RB/RB because the WRs just didn't score well enough. Now it's RB/RB because there's zero depth now that so many teams employ some form of RBBC.

The only way I pass on an RB in the first two rounds is for Brees, Megatron, or if I'm drafting late 2nd round and the true RB1 types are all gone. I consider what I see for trades on a yearly basis in my leagues as the true value of players. Each year it's damn near impossible to trade a TE for any value. WRs are plentiful. QBs can even be snagged. But there's very rarely an RB of value on the trading blocks.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 1st IDP dynasty league draft just finished. 12 teams. 40 man roster. Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX (RB,WR,TE), K on offense and 3DL, 3LB, 3DB on defense. .5 PPR RB/1 PPR WR/1.5 PPR TE. PTs per Tackle are: 4 pts DT, 3 pts DE, 2.2 pts CB, 2 pts S, 1.8 pts LB. EDIT: all other pts are the same for each D position for sacks, ints, ff, pd, etc, etc...

QBs: Stafford, Locker, Mallett, Osweiler
RBs: Ridley, Mathews, Pierce, Brown, P Thomas, La James, Bolden, Wells
WRs: Bryant, Nicks, Crabtree, Holmes, Hankerson, LaFell, Streeter, Hunter
TEs: Graham, Gronkowski
K: Walsh

DLs: JPP, Clayborn, Griffen, L Joseph
LBs: Bowman, Mayo, Bishop, Foster, Ayers, Sio Moore
DBs: Berry, J McCourty, Bethea, A Rolle, Haden, Cyprien

Weak points are RBs (for now), 3rd WR spot (Crab injury), and possibly DL (those are hard to predict). I had the 12th draft spot and stuck to drafting the best talent available for the early rounds. Mathews was my 1st RB drafted at 6.1. We had a separate 5 round rookie only draft after the 35 round veteran draft. I traded my 1st and 2nd round picks for Ridley. I'm not super high on him, but I figure he'll continue to get work in New England with all of the uncertainty surrounding the receiving core there. I like having Pierce and Brown. Can keep them if they secure starting spots in the future or can trade them for good value to the owners of Rice and McCoy. Which brings me to this question. The guy that owns McCoy also has Morris and MJD at RB. Should I offer him Ridley and Brown for Morris? I think Ridley and Morris are similar players, but I think that Washington is still more likely to commit to the run than New England is. I think Brown could put up flex-ible numbers if Kelly's offense works in Philly. So, I'm not sure if I should even bother with that trade idea right now or not.

I think I have a huge advantage owning Graham and Gronk. I did the math on projections that MFL has for Graham and Megatron in 2013. They have Mega at 95/1600/14 (huge numbers) and that equals 339 ff pts in this league. They have Graham at 100/1275/10 and that equals 337 pts in this league. A two point difference. If/When Gronk comes back strong, I envision Bryant, Graham, and Gronk putting up some huge ff pts in this setup. I could also trade one of Graham or Gronk for a stud RB if I wish to. I hope Gronk comes back strong, that would be huge for my team.

If you took the time to read all of this and have any insight to offer, thanks. I know that most of us here don't play IDP leagues. I'm excited to get started with my first one, though. You guys should try one at some point if you are thinking about it. It definitely makes you think quite a bit more towards the middle/late rounds of drafts when you have to leave some offensive players on the board to grab the stud defensive ones.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 07-08-2013 at 12:06 PM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Joined my first IDP last year with similar depth - I can appreciate the time you spend working on that draft. Your IDP lineup looks beastly.

The TE point structure should easily make up for points not scored by a weak/thin RB core. I don't hate a lineup of Ridley & Mathews each week. Pierre Thomas will be an adequate bye week starter. No team is ever going to be studly at every position and choosing RB as the weakest spot in dynasty makes the most sense.

Personally, I can't imagine trading for a Shanahan RB. You've got Bolden (who should beat out Blount) as Ridley's backup and that will be very important for you with lousy RB depth. McCoy is a stud and I think the noise about Brown cutting into his numbers will prove to be laughable once Shady hits the ground running injury-free. The real issue there is the one you already mentioned - the success of Kelly's offense. Some sources are really excited about it, others think it won't work well in the NFL. We'll see, I guess. At this point, though, I don't know that either backup (Pierce/Brown) is going to net you any worthwhile upgrade, unless you think owners of Shady & Ray are buying into all the RBBC nonsense.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need help on some keepers. Get to keep 3 who do you pick? Doesn't cost draft picks

Arian Foster
Jamaal Charles
Vincent Jackson
Demarco Murray
Ryan Matthews
Torrey Smith

Standard scoring. Start 2 rb, 2 wr, flex

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foster, Charles, Jackson. I wouldn't pause on anyone else except Murray, really, and I wouldn't pass on a #1 receiver in Jackson to keep him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

foster charles jackson easy
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Need help on some keepers. Get to keep 3 who do you pick? Doesn't cost draft picks

Arian Foster
Jamaal Charles
Vincent Jackson
Demarco Murray
Ryan Matthews
Torrey Smith

In standard scoring the RB point differential is too good to pass up. Murray is an injury headache but he has the potential to be a 220+ point scorer where Jackson is limited to the 170-190 range. I always lean toward the RB in that format, especially now that the true, full-time RB is so rare. You'll have 3 and likely be able to trade one for a WR comparable to or better than Jackson if you choose to do so.

The only way I'd consider Jackson over Murray is if you think the league will be heavy on WR keepers and the position will be very thin. It would also cross my mind that having 3 RB keepers would make me a bit "limited" in the draft, in that I might not want to grab that stud RB with my first pick and instead choose a WR to fit my roster needs. That would be a passing thought, though. I'd keep Murray for the tremendous upside and be thrilled to start Charles, Foster, and Murray every week.

Just about every site shows Murray's ADP at one full round higher than Jackson's. To me it's a pretty easy choice in a standard scoring league that can start 3 RBs. Hell, even in PPR I'd take Murray b/c Jackson and Smith just aren't high catch-total WRs.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would you guys trade marshawn lynch for reggie bush + 1st overall in a keeper/rookie draft? i love bush on the lions while the seahawks backfield depth and lynch's pending court case bother me. scoring is PPR, big play bonuses. the difference between bush and lynch last season was 4 PPG.

EDIT: first overall will likely choose from the following (spoilers to condense)

so the trade would essentially be:

reggie bush + stevan ridley for lynch

Last edited by sbh15 : 07-12-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
would you guys trade marshawn lynch for reggie bush + 1st overall in a keeper/rookie draft? i love bush on the lions while the seahawks backfield depth and lynch's pending court case bother me. scoring is PPR, big play bonuses. the difference between bush and lynch last season was 4 PPG.

EDIT: first overall will likely choose from the following (spoilers to condense)

so the trade would essentially be:

reggie bush + stevan ridley for lynch
I like it based on the value. Unless you're so deep at RB that you don't need another, I'd do it. I think Bush is a bit overhyped but I don't see him being a dud by any stretch. Ultimately, you get 2 excellent RBs for 1.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I like it based on the value. Unless you're so deep at RB that you don't need another, I'd do it. I think Bush is a bit overhyped but I don't see him being a dud by any stretch. Ultimately, you get 2 excellent RBs for 1.
i also have AD right now. along with big ben, brandon marshall, and harvin as my other keepers. in the off chance the guy drops romo or stafford i am going to jump on this trade right away. romo/stafford, ad, bush, harvin, marshall, ben would be a dynamite lineup for this league
Old 07-12-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post

Arian Foster
Jamaal Charles
Vincent Jackson
Demarco Murray
Ryan Matthews
Torrey Smith

Foster, Charles and Jackson.

As others have stated the only one up for consideration is Murray. But he hasn't proved to stay healthy and Jackson is going to continue to put up big numbers. I have VJ as a top 5 WR in my projections for this season.

You should be able to find a solid RB to play the flex starter position, or another WR to swap between he and the RB.

It'd be worth taking a chance on guys like LeVeon Bell, David Wilson, Montee Ball, Eddie Lacy etc. Even if they don't produce a ton this year, they are likely to produce enough to warrant flex starts this season and have great upside for the next season