Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
OMG! iOS7! Can't wait!!!!

You guys are so lame!

#iPhoneIn2013
I use iOS7 on my iPod touch. It's kinda painful at this point.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I use iOS7 on my iPod touch. It's kinda painful at this point.
It already came out? I thought it was coming in the fall?
Old 07-10-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think JoeJoe is a dev
Old 07-10-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotcha. Well that's what this stage of the game is for right? Work out the kinks?
Old 07-10-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It looks. so. awesome.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Sharing pictures through the cloud, none of that *** touching phones crap for us!

Nice clean safari layout. Looks great. Better multitasking. Improved Siri, better music layouts.

Cleaner formatting. Can't wait!
Old 07-10-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it looks the same as everything else. flat/square icons, brilliant.
Better than widgets. Aka bigger icons that do the same thing.

I never understood what's so great about widgets. It's useless. So you flip to a different home page and open the widget.

How is that any different from opening the app icon? It's the same ****.

I'm glad Apple didn't change it's main layout. I prefer the icon layout.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I never understood what's so great about widgets. It's useless. So you flip to a different home page and open the widget.

Don't you have the NBA Discussion thread to troll?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Don't you have the NBA Discussion thread to troll?
It's the offseason. It's a little harder to pull off.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The widgets I use don't open anything up. My music app allows me to pause, skip or back on songs. My Podcast app allows me to skip 30 seconds or pause play etc. I can click to discover a song quickly. My ESPN score app lets me quickly see the scores of my teams that are playing.

The Google Note allows me to quickly read my notes, Google Now to quickly see time to home, News, and other things I may be interested in.

The widget allows you access to basic functionality to your apps without opening them.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The widgets I use don't open anything up. My music app allows me to pause, skip or back on songs. My Podcast app allows me to skip 30 seconds or pause play etc. I can click to discover a song quickly. My ESPN score app lets me quickly see the scores of my teams that are playing.

The Google Note allows me to quickly read my notes, Google Now to quickly see time to home, News, and other things I may be interested in.

The widget allows you access to basic functionality to your apps without opening them.
I have the same for the iPhone. It just sends you notifications. Like my espn app just sends me notifications anytime a major story breaks out. My music is integrated in the phone I can pause skip play music even when the screen is locked.

Basically there's an app for everything. Even a lot of the functions that androiders claim they have that we don't, I can simply go to the app store and download an app to have the same function.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's the offseason. It's a little harder to pull off.
It should be easy... it's when the Knicks are at their best.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a good podcast app that everyone uses? I listen to a lot of sports stuff and find it a pain to stream and download files all the time.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
What's a good podcast app that everyone uses? I listen to a lot of sports stuff and find it a pain to stream and download files all the time.
I'm a big fan of PocketCasts. It does cost money, but after I got it free on the Amazon app a day and found out they got screwed out of cash I bought it. It's awesome. Does everything you want.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I'm a big fan of PocketCasts. It does cost money, but after I got it free on the Amazon app a day and found out they got screwed out of cash I bought it. It's awesome. Does everything you want.
Thank you sirs! I dont mind paying for an app as long as it can handle my huge list of podcasts.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It should be easy... it's when the Knicks are at their best.
#AStormIsComing
Old 07-11-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heard the Note 3 is dropping the first week of September, I'm ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone get the Google Play version of the S4?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want the HTC One to come available for Verizon... argh.

Although the Note might just beat it outright... idk anymore.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
i have a feeling i'm going to be jealous.
Don't worry bro, the iPhone 6 is coming out soon.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't worry bro, the iPhone 6 is coming out soon.
Naw man 5s... You are going to get a bastard phone.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Naw man 5s... You are going to get a bastard phone.
Yeah I'm not concerned about the 5s honestly. My contract won't expire when it comes out. So for me it's going to be the iPhone 6 vs the latest androids at that time.

I just realized I put a lot more money into my iPhone than I ever did with my Android. That might make me stay with the iPhone regardless.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
you'll still buy the 5s because that's what apple people do. assuming i don't get this one stolen, my note 2 will still be outperforming your iphone7 in 4 years.
IF IT'S AWESOME I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

Na but seriously, I'm gonna get the 6 probably. Unless Apple really pisses me off and Android stops sucking.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
you'll still buy the 5s because that's what apple people do. assuming i don't get this one stolen, my note 2 will still be outperforming your iphone7 in 4 years.
The Note 3 sounds crazy awesome.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

AND ITUNES RADIO NOW!

Suck it njx