Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
After watching Luther on Netflix I got used to it.
How is Luther? While I am a godless heathen now, I was raised Lutheran, so the show always had somewhat of an appeal.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luther is awesome. Definitely check it out.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You aren't allowed to call yourself a godless heathen in that shitbox you call a state.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You aren't allowed to call yourself a godless heathen in that shitbox you call a state.
Well, turns out I was thinking of the movie with Joseph Finnes because I don't know **** about television.

That said, you live in/near Detroit, so I assume you are the expert on living in shitboxes.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Anybody watching the premier of The Bridge on FX?
A lot of people seemed interested in this and I did catch one or two teasers for it. Might check it out, though that seems doubtful as I'm really bad at keeping up with tv. But still, Diane Kruger is real purdy and Ted Levine as a police officer is inspired casting.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Well, turns out I was thinking of the movie with Joseph Finnes because I don't know **** about television.

That said, you live in/near Detroit, so I assume you are the expert on living in shitboxes.
Hey, my state isn't trying to pass archaic things. I win this round.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-11-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 07-11-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Trying and succeeding are two different things. Additionally, your town killed Alex Murphy.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never watched it but Summer Glau is joining the cast of Arrow which means it's going to get cancelled.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I stopped dexter after his wife died. I almost continued because of John Lithgow but just didn't want to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
The season with Lithgow was by far the best. You should at least watch that season. (Season 4)
Its the same season....
Old 07-11-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trying and succeeding are two different things. Additionally, your town killed Alex Murphy.
But what is Alex Murphy without his death, really? An honorable civil servant, sure, but is that what we really want?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone follows Necessary Roughness? Last night, it got the Jeter reference. T King got jetered. lol.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
A lot of people seemed interested in this and I did catch one or two teasers for it. Might check it out, though that seems doubtful as I'm really bad at keeping up with tv. But still, Diane Kruger is real purdy and Ted Levine as a police officer is inspired casting.
I watched it last night. I liked it. I'll probably stick with it for awhile since I need something to keep my interest until BB finishes up.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have never watched it but Summer Glau is joining the cast of Arrow which means it's going to get cancelled.

Well this makes me happy. I like Arrow, even though it's a meh show.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Does your state have this?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-11-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does your state have this?
Have what, a statue that says it really has gotten as bad as this movie depicts?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You would try and see a downside to a Robocop statue. Hey, you know which city has more murders than Detroit? CHICAGO!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-11-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Anybody watching the premier of The Bridge on FX?
I heard good things so I dvr'd it and will get around to it eventually. Almost done with Orphan Black (everyone needs to watch this show. Tatiana Maslany is amazing) and then I'm finishing up Defiance, which has surprisingly gotten better.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because people actually live in chicago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-11-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because people actually live in chicago.
**** is bad though. The Interrupters is a good doc on Netflix Instant about the issues in Chicago.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vice did a good piece on "Chiraq." Sounds like a fun place to live.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Vice did a good piece on "Chiraq." Sounds like a fun place to live.
Luckily since Chicago is so racially divided, the gang violence is west and south. The well to do are north.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
yeah, they had some really good trailers and promos for it. The premier was solid. Will definitely keep watching it but IDK how long they can keep a show like that going without changing the storyline and villan/bad guy. Has potential though.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Is that a Detroit local? Can he not afford a shirt with sleeves? That's a shame.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AMC is airing the 6-episode first season of 'Rectify' (which airs on Sundance) on Sunday morning.

I've seen the pilot and it was intriguing. I plan on watching the rest.