Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
CheeseCurd12
Rookie

CheeseCurd12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I will probably be getting GTA 5. I kinda wish one of the playable characters was a girl. I think it would be a nice change of pace.
Admit it, you just want to pick up a female hooker for some hot lesbian car shaking. This game makes me want to go freeze myself like Cartman did when he was waiting for the Wii.
CheeseCurd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DuckTales: Remastered's Release Date

Quote:
In North America, DuckTales: Remastered will launch on Tuesday, August 13th on PlayStation 3, Wii U, and PC. The Xbox 360 iteration will be available on Wednesday, September 11th. It will cost $14.99 when downloaded digitally. There will also be a retail version of the game released for PlayStation 3; it will cost $19.99.
WooHoo!!!

Last edited by Splat : 07-11-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old news but looks fun. Also not worth the 15$ or 1200 MS points. Damn greedy bastards.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Old news but looks fun. Also not worth the 15$ or 1200 MS points. Damn greedy bastards.
The release date was announced today how is that old news? And I don't see how a $15 asking price is being greedy? They put alot of work in to remastering it.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I mean... come on we are talking bout

This guy.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think for a remastered game yes it looks nice but come on 15$ ? Oh then a retail disc price is 20 bucks ? that is even more money to even ask for. I would just waist for sale price or once it becomes free on ps plus.

On another forum we've been talking it about since June maybe May. You guys are just late announcing it I guess.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://imgur.com/a/3a2As

San Andreas vs. GTA V
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DuckTales is the inspiration for my life.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I just think for a remastered game yes it looks nice but come on 15$ ? Oh then a retail disc price is 20 bucks ? that is even more money to even ask for. I would just waist for sale price or once it becomes free on ps plus.

On another forum we've been talking it about since June maybe May. You guys are just late announcing it I guess.
Again I was posting the release date for the game which was announced today.

The game it's self has been known about for awhile.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to join an online dynasty for NCAA 14? It's SECCCZZZZ teams.

These teams are taken as of now:

LSU
UGA
TENN
UF
MIZZOU
TAMU

Add me Protectyaneck-36 if you're interested, the spots are filling kinda quick.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally finished The Last of Us, my God is this game amazing.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta pick this up.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

UK Sales Charts: The Last of Us Shuffles to a Sixth Week at the Summit

Quote:
The Last of Us has fought off a calculated attack from Dynasty Warriors 8, leaving it standing at the top of the UK sales charts for a sixth consecutive week. The previous titles to achieve this feat were Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and FIFA 12, putting the critically acclaimed exclusive in illustrious company.

It was also the highest selling game in the US in June and will more than likely be in July as well.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

back from vacation looking forward to getting NCAA '14 today
Old 07-29-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...me-collection/

Quote:
PS Plus members can grab Max Payne 3 for $7.99, or the Ultimate Edition for just $11.99 tomorrow. Action game lovers who may have not been able to play it last year: do not miss this one.
I'm probably going to get it at that price.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Max Payne is a fun and solid game and defnetly worth the price if you have never played. Its the kinda of game I play once and want to play a 2nd time but may not ever get around to.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ps4 Why U No Get Here Now
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/...k_th is_month

Quote:
Naughty Dog has hinted that we’ll get our first glimpse at The Last of Us’ inaugural add-on pack at some point later this month.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Woooo!

(10 Char)
Old 08-05-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

PS+ This month.

Hitman Absolution (PS3)

Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)

Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (PS3 – PS Vita Cross Buy)

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PS Vita, Compatible with PS Vita)

Machinarium (PS Vita)

I really liked the first Bit Trip Runner and looking forward to playing the second one.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Awesome I've been wanting to get Hitman
Old 08-06-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the best game to get right now on PS3 for online.. prefer it to be shooting, with clans//Team Deathmatch/etc.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
What's the best game to get right now on PS3 for online.. prefer it to be shooting, with clans//Team Deathmatch/etc.
Black Ops 2..? If you can get close to a full party its not that bad/hard, to do good. Although you'll run into really good players/parties time to time.

Any1 else getting/pre-ordered the ps4 yet?

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:25 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Any1 else getting/pre-ordered the ps4 yet?
My PS3 just took a crap. Will probably see if I can get it fixed for a reasonable cost, but if it's totaled should I buy a new one or wait for the PS4?