Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way Bert, that article is wrong. Michaels came out on Twitter and said it's not Bryan, the superstar Vince doesn't see money in is 6'3, 250. So it's not Ziggler either. My guess is Sandow or Axel

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Drew McIntyre probably.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lolChosenOnelol

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
By the way Bert, that article is wrong. Michaels came out on Twitter and said it's not Bryan, the superstar Vince doesn't see money in is 6'3, 250. So it's not Ziggler either. My guess is Sandow or Axel
I'd say I'm glad he's wrong but I love Sandow and Axel.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bored as a result of this Raw, so here.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont want to watch Cena twerk you sick freak.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:14 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the fan speculation of Taker/Cena at WM30(My Observations);

The only way such a match is going to generate any storyline heat is if Taker kidnaps Cena- like, on the very next show, straight up kidnaps him- and then spends the entire time between then and Wrestlemania torturing him.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will forever hold out hope for Taker/Sting at WM

Old 07-03-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just found out about Steve Austin's podcast, its great. He has great guests on all the time... really amazing stories from guys like Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I will forever hold out hope for Taker/Sting at WM

Rumors starting to start up about him and wwe again

I've heard great things about his podcast to
Old 07-04-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really care about Sting joining WWE. He's about 90 years old by now, and I'm not looking forward to WWE going full on Tout mode about DREAM MATCHES!!!!

Old 07-04-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dream Matches rarely ever impress in the ring- usually because one or both of the contestants are over their prime- but you have to admit the audience is really jacked up whenever they occur.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

tonight.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any guesses on who they fued with?

Quote:
tonight.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I don't know why but I hope the shield. but they're different than the shield where Bray is clearly the established leader. I hope Bray wrestles singles and Luke and Erick just focus on tag team.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't know why but I hope the shield. but they're different than the shield where Bray is clearly the established leader. I hope Bray wrestles singles and Luke and Erick just focus on tag team.
I think thats the best bet have Bray start a fued with some mid card/upper mid card baby face and just have the other 2 in the background for the time being. I don't think they will put them agianst shield/3mb since they are all heels.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they interrupt the Vickie Job Evaluation. The McMahons' and HHH will be arguing over whether to fire her and the lights go out and you'll hear "Hey, you wanna see something really scary?" and then when the lights come back, The Wyatt Family leaves Vince and HHH laying. Vince and HHH will continue to bicker over the next couple of weeks but they'll put it aside to fight The Wyatt Family in a street fight or something of that nature and they'll lose due to an argument or one of them costing the other the match, putting over the Wyatt's and continuing the dissension in their own family as well.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I loved the Wyatt's theme music and intro tonight and the whole rocking chair and sheep thing but I thought the attack was to generic. They are going to have to do something diffrent then a generic attack on one person to avoid being lumped into the shield.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think they interrupt the Vickie Job Evaluation...
DI, that would have been great. Since Bray Wyatt is sort of like Charles Manson, the idea of the Wyatt Family attacking Vince and HHH would have been a great metaphor symbolizing the Manson Family's murders of rich people (Roman Polanski's wife, a Folgers Coffee heiress, and the grocery store owners). Sorry if the comparisons to horrific real-life crimes creep anybody out.

Did anybody else feel that the unseen "reporter" going to the Wyatt house was pointless? They didn't even show what happened when he found Bray. It also hampered the suspense of when they were going to show up for their arena debut.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 07-09-2013 at 03:22 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Bryan and Sheamus had a pretty good match. Daniel Bryan has went over Sheamus and Orton clean in recent weeks. I would not be surprised to see him win MITB.

I'm actually pretty pumped for RVD's return.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MITB Prediction

Cena vs Henry
Del Rio vs Ziggler
All Stars: Orton although I hope it's D-Bry
Young Guns: Wade Barrett
Axel vs Miz
AJ vs Kaitlyn
Ryback vs Jericho
Shield vs Usos
Old 07-10-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been following the WWE again and here are my predictions:

Cena vs Henry
Del Rio vs Ziggler
All Stars: Daniel Bryan
Young Guns: Antonio Cesaro
Axel vs Miz
AJ vs Kaitlyn
Ryback vs Jericho
Shield vs Usos

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MITB Predictions

Cena vs Henry - CAN HE OVERCOME THE ODDS AND LIFT MARK HENRY?!?!?!

Del Rio vs Ziggler - by DQ

All Stars: Sheamus - Bryan can get a traditional push to Cena, it's better that way. Sheamus is doing nothing and is probably seen as a safe WWE Champ if they need to put the belt on him. I'd like to see Bray Wyatt replace Kane, but it'd suck to have him lose his first match.

Young Guns: Cody Rhodes - I wanted to pick Sandow, so he can replace the regular briefcase with a fancier one and hire a servant to carry it around for him.. but I think it'll go to Cody. Winning it could give him a boost for a possible face turn which I think he'll be able to pull off.

Axel vs Miz - Nobody cares about The Miz.

AJ vs Kaitlyn - Should be a solid match, and I'm happy as long as I get to see Big E Langston.

Ryback vs Jericho - Ryback hasn't had a PPV win since last years MITB. Mr. Back gets to end that streak against glorified enhancement talent.

Shield vs Usos - The new confidence face paint will not lead The Usos to the tag team titles.

Old 07-14-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rvd Rvd Rvd!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob S coming to you live from MITB.