Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yeah I am between that and upgrading (size wise) from a Husky to a Malamute. The girlfriend wants something kinda small but I cant do it. I want some big lug. The only exceptions I would consider is a Corgi.

Although ill take a good mutt any day.
I would consider only a Corgi as well.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I would consider only a Corgi as well.
I am awaiting a report from Ness in a few months as I believe he just got his. I hear they are prone to be barkers and yippy which would be an instant turn off.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am awaiting a report from Ness in a few months as I believe he just got his. I hear they are prone to be barkers and yippy which would be an instant turn off.
Well, Corgi's can get up to about 30 pounds, which is pretty medium sized. Ours has already grown pretty quickly. I wouldn't classify Corgi's as the small yappy type. Before we got a dog I made it clear I didn't want one of those stereotypical small dogs that seem to yap a lot (although I think owners are mostly responsible for this perception).

Our Corgi at the moment is pretty wild though and does a fair amount of barking, but not because of being annoyed or hostile. He constantly wants to have fun. We brought another Corgi from his litter to hang out with him a couple of types and that Corgi is pretty calm compared to ours and doesn't bark. Our Corgi's mom and dad are quite different too. Both are pretty big Corgis. One is pretty calm and playful, while the other loves to bark and constantly wants to play, especially with strangers. Very friendly breed though from my experience.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a maltese and a bichon frise, and they are awesome. No shedding, they're under 20 lbs, surprisingly easy to maintain we get them groomed once every 2 months. I'd recommend either breed to anyone thinking about getting a dog but doesn't want to put up with a lot of the negatives, good friend of mine just got 2 malteses as his first dogs and he loves them to death.

Who needs kids when you have these? :)

Old 07-15-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

half italian greyhound, half poodle.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dog sleeps in the bed with us now. She has recently taken to kicking my wife in the middle of the night until she leaves the bed and goes to the couch. Last 2 mornings, my wife has woken up to find the dog spooning me.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those dogs are too freaking small for me. I want a dog I can wrestle with that I know could tear me up if it gets outta hand.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
My dog sleeps in the bed with us now. She has recently taken to kicking my wife in the middle of the night until she leaves the bed and goes to the couch. Last 2 mornings, my wife has woken up to find the dog spooning me.
My dog just got kicked out of the bed. If you get up to pee in the middle of the night say good bye to your spot and try to move a 60-65lbs sleeping dog....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The dog can't sleep with the girlfriend and I even though I like when she does. Either she takes up my space which isn't so bad but it forces me into the "girlfriends space" (read 3/4 of a King) and she has a **** fit.

Or the Dog sleeps in the middle and I hear "Nyx move over!" "Nyx stop kicking me" "Nyx blah blah blah".

So now the dog sleeps on the floor until the girlfriend gets out of bed and then she jumps up and sleeps on the GF's pillows.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wife if currently out of town so both dogs slepe on the bed. When my wife is here, only the 35 pound dog sleeps on the bed (a Queen-sized). I wish we had a king sized bed because there is plenty of room for all three of us. On the queen, it can get a bit crowded (more like plenty of room for the dog and wife. Me hanging off the edge) because the dog likes to sleep in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The dog can't sleep with the girlfriend and I even though I like when she does. Either she takes up my space which isn't so bad but it forces me into the "girlfriends space" (read 3/4 of a King) and she has a **** fit.

Or the Dog sleeps in the middle and I hear "Nyx move over!" "Nyx stop kicking me" "Nyx blah blah blah".

So now the dog sleeps on the floor until the girlfriend gets out of bed and then she jumps up and sleeps on the GF's pillows.
This is just way too familiar.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I will be getting a pug when my GF and I move in together. My GF really likes to cuddle so I'm assuming either the dog sleeps at the end of the bed or on the floor somewhere.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a heads up, Pugs have really poor health issues, particularly respiratory or eye problems. It represents a lot of potential added costs. My recommendation to everyone is that they adopt from the pound and save dogs' lives.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 07-17-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Just a heads up, Pugs have really poor health issues, particularly respiratory or eye problems. It represents a lot of potential added costs. My recommendation to everyone is that they adopt from the pound and save dogs' lives.
I'm aware of this. I told my girlfriend that I really didn't want a pug for these reasons. I might go with a puggle instead of a pug since they really don't have those types of problems. But she usually gets her way on these things cause I am soft. :/

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

A guy I know has a Puggle... Thing is down right adorable.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

HOW COME NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT WOLF CORGIS?!?!?!
Old 07-17-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I saw a thing of different Corgi mixes somewhere once... a Husky one is just strange.

Its like a short fat husky.

I would take this though:
Old 07-17-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post

HOW COME NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT WOLF CORGIS?!?!?!
My wife and I were just taking about those a few weeks ago. They are freaking cute!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is one of my favorite shots

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
My wife and I were just taking about those a few weeks ago. They are freaking cute!
I think they are nicknamed Huskorgis.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I'm aware of this. I told my girlfriend that I really didn't want a pug for these reasons. I might go with a puggle instead of a pug since they really don't have those types of problems. But she usually gets her way on these things cause I am soft. :/
Here's how you handle it:

Step 1: Say you want to go to the pound "just to look"
Step 2: Bring your wallet.
Step 3: Let her meet some dogs
Step 4: 1 of the dogs will pick you
Step 5: You will adopt a dog that day

Old 07-17-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote