Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scroll wheel man... scroll wheel.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
For those needing help with DayZ. Just follow this to a T and it works fine. :)

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/How_to_install_DayZ

Played DayZero a bit today and it is certainly more smooth than vanilla. Completely forgot how to play and being chased by a group of zeds was actually exhilarating. For those who haven't played make sure you turn off head-bob unless you are into that feeling.
I would just play in third person. The game is much much better when played in third person. Mainly because Arma II just has never been great as FPS/
Old 07-17-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I would just play in third person. The game is much much better when played in third person. Mainly because Arma II just has never been great as FPS/
Very true on all accounts. I find it impossible to play as a FPS w/o turning it off though. Gives me a headache.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Very true on all accounts. I find it impossible to play as a FPS w/o turning it off though. Gives me a headache.
Yeah, I think 99% of all people play in third person.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I did get about 10-15 min in last night before I hit a wall. It was fun definitely saw that this was a mod and not a full-blown game. I think I will absolutely love this thing.

It took about 10 minutes just to find any action (zombies). I got hurt by one and slowly bled to death, hastened later by falling off a building.

I couldn't figure out how to stop the bleeding or how to pick up items on the ground. I will get into this more later this week.
Me and Damix would not have figured it out without our guides.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Me and Damix would not have figured it out without our guides.
Thats what we are here for.

Oh and you guys missed something awesome last night.

We ran down to Ekonovytsk and we were gunna loot some buildings but Forenci noticed that someone was up in a building. So I guarded the ladder down and Forenci shot an M203 grenade into the door opening and killed 2 people. Was sweetness!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First attempt at Damix driving:

2 popped tires and Forenci dead.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

lol. Happens. You are still a better driver than Bantx
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

What you guys playing without me?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
What you guys playing without me?
You can hop on at anytime!
Old 07-17-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok we're gonna have a drive off and i will trump all shiney has popped more tires than i have

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I'm hopping on now
Old 07-17-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, it's either DayZ or SWTOR right now.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Alright, it's either DayZ or SWTOR right now.
Guessing you went with SWTOR? DAMN YOU!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:12 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guessing you went with SWTOR? DAMN YOU!
Actually I went with DayZ for a bit.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Actually I went with DayZ for a bit.
Damn you! You didn't get on Vent and play with us!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Damn you! You didn't get on Vent and play with us!
Oh yeah... I could have gone on Vent. Dangit... I was just waiting for you guys on here.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh yeah... I could have gone on Vent. Dangit... I was just waiting for you guys on here.
We were on for a few hours! Just hop on Vent next time, even if we're not around we may hop on at some point.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never got a chance to get back on last night, but I'll definitely be on tonight.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci, Bantx and Damix!!!

http://kotaku.com/well-someone-had-t...ntua-819778276
Old 07-18-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
That looks pretty dope.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Bhrat and I learned today that the taxi is terrible off road. And then we both got killed by some guy. Oh well.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone play any non-download MMORPG?
Old 07-18-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what does that even mean?
Old 07-18-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Anyone play any non-download MMORPG?
Yeah I'm not sure what you mean by this, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote