Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-18-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Donovan is all over the place. I'll keep on watching it, but it has a messed up flow.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Ray Donovan is all over the place. I'll keep on watching it, but it has a messed up flow.
I kinda came to that conclusion after the second episode. It has no direction. I'm DVR'ing it, but not in a rush to watch it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:31 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Claire Danes is terrible in Homeland, and shouldn´t be nominated for anything. Ever.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Claire Danes is terrible in Homeland, and shouldn´t be nominated for anything. Ever.
Not sure if stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Not sure if stupid.
I'm pretty sure he is
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
This is the most wrong I've ever seen anyone wrong in the history of wrong.

Old 07-19-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even think that show was very good. The plot was very interesting but there wasn't a single character that I even remotely liked.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Claire Danes does a good job in homeland but the character is terrible and makes no sense.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Claire Danes does a good job in homeland but the character is terrible and makes no sense.
Holy ****, the stupid has infected Broth! What do we do, SWDC?!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homeland is a very good show and Danes is nothing short of phenomenal.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
We must purge it with fire.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like her psycho, frantic, off the wall, looking confused **** she does. while jazz music plays.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bunch of misogynists you all are. Claire Danes is ******* great, Carrie is a real person who sometimes makes ****** choices and is not always likable.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

We must purge it with fire.
OK so this top end government agent starts by being the only person who thinks this guy is a terrorist she somehow hides the fact that she is bipolar for 13 years? I know the government is not the most efficient but I mean damn. But back to her relationship with Brody the relationship starts with her thinking he's a terrorist then she ***** him for the reason of getting close I guess. Then she falls in love with him? Really? Then we get to the point that she never gave up secrets for the aforementioned 12 years but then in the course of a year seems unable to keep a secret. "But Broth" you might say "she's now off her meds." lazy writing. I can just see the writer's meeting. "Hey guys this is a great script but none of this makes sense in context of the character. OH I GOT IT lets just write in some psychological disease throughout the series there we go that got stitched up." Now maybe they fix it down the line. Say it was part of the plan the whole time something like that. These are major plot points.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-19-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I don't like her psycho, frantic, off the wall, looking confused **** she does. while jazz music plays.
The jazz music is what puts all the other stuff into perspective.

Quote:
OK so this top end government agent starts by being the only person who thinks this guy is a terrorist she somehow hides the fact that she is bipolar for 13 years? I know the government is not the most efficient but I mean damn. But back to her relationship with Brody the relationship starts with her thinking he's a terrorist then she ***** him for the reason of getting close I guess. Then she falls in love with him? Really? Then we get to the point that she never gave up secrets for the aforementioned 12 years but then in the course of a year seems unable to keep a secret. "But Broth" you might say "she's now off her meds." lazy writing. I can just see the writer's meeting. "Hey guys this is a great script but none of this makes sense in context of the character. OH I GOT IT lets just write in some psychological disease throughout the series there we go that got stitched up." Now maybe they fix it down the line. Say it was part of the plan the whole time something like that. These are major plot points.
you must hate 24 then.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 07-19-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post

you must hate 24 then.
I was not a fan of 24. I really loved season 1 of Homeland. Was out on the 2nd season because it got ridiculous and there were far too many plot holes.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I was not a fan of 24. I really loved season 1 of Homeland. Was out on the 2nd season because it got ridiculous and there were far too many plot holes.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:

you must hate 24 then.
Never watched it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-19-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is funny.

Old 07-19-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank you.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The guys who created Orphan Black were asked why their show was so awesome. Their response, in two words:

edit:

Orphan Black panel at SDCC is live in a few minutes if you've seen the show and are interested in watching it. If you haven't seen the show, I'd suggest not watching it in fear of spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h40tE13m1HA

Last edited by vidae : 07-19-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure they show her taking pills the very first episode of the show so the whole "omfg they just created this disease to fix plot holez" crap is out the window.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Pretty sure they show her taking pills the very first episode of the show so the whole "omfg they just created this disease to fix plot holez" crap is out the window.
I'm sure it was part of the pitch.

The complaint was they started writing and then during the re-write they made her crazy so they could do whatever they want.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm late to the party, bus 'The Bridge' series premiere was excellent.

Very early, but the show seems like it could be a similar-ish replacement for Breaking Bad going forward ...