Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of cardboard face Sonya, but i am loving the show so far. They keep introducing new characters and plot lines, can't wait for it to get grip and move forward.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Orphan Black panel at SDCC is live in a few minutes if you've seen the show and are interested in watching it. If you haven't seen the show, I'd suggest not watching it in fear of spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h40tE13m1HA
Saw the first 3 episodes yesterday, and only stopped watching because I had to. It looks ****** awesome so far, cant wait to watch the rest!
Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm late to the party, bus 'The Bridge' series premiere was excellent.

Very early, but the show seems like it could be a similar-ish replacement for Breaking Bad going forward ...
The original show came out here in Denmark a couple of years ago, and if they stick to the original script, it is a very good crime show indeed. Dont wanna be a party-pooper, but it is not anywhere near being in the same class as Breaking Bad imo.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
The original show came out here in Denmark a couple of years ago, and if they stick to the original script, it is a very good crime show indeed. Dont wanna be a party-pooper, but it is not anywhere near being in the same class as Breaking Bad imo.
I definitely wasn't suggesting it could be as good as Breaking Bad (my favorite drama ever). Just saying that it has a very distinctive, uncommon setting and could evolve with time into something along the same lines.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Pretty sure they show her taking pills the very first episode of the show so the whole "omfg they just created this disease to fix plot holez" crap is out the window.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I'm sure it was part of the pitch.

The complaint was they started writing and then during the re-write they made her crazy so they could do whatever they want.
Basically what DaBears said was my opinion they made her crazy so they wouldn't have to worry about character continuity not so much that they made it all up on the fly. Which is just lazy writing. She is that unstable yet is able to keep the CIA from knowing it? She wasn't able to take these pills on location with her. So why now?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's official: Orphan Black returns to BBC America April 2014.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only ****** actor in Homeland are the kids. The girl is just annoying and the boy is completely forgettable, a la Bobby Draper.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:11 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

Quote:
I definitely wasn't suggesting it could be as good as Breaking Bad (my favorite drama ever). Just saying that it has a very distinctive, uncommon setting and could evolve with time into something along the same lines.
Good, good. Just wanted to make sure you didn´t have completely unrealistic expectations :-) But as I said, its a really good show. Lot of nice twists, turns and cliffhangers. The scandinavian networks have put out a ton of these crime-shows for the last 6-8 years, and The Bridge is easily my favourite one.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've done nothing since 1pm but watch Luther. And I'm in love with Ruth Wilson. Also London has a **** ton of serial killers.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You best be watchin Orphan Black next.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

veronica mars WAS next
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 07-21-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Orphan Black then Veronica Mars! Orphan Black is only 10 episodes.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Orphan Black then Veronica Mars! Orphan Black is only 10 episodes.
that's what sucked me into Luther!
Old 07-21-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
that's what sucked me into Luther!
And it worked! So it should work for a show better than Luther and Veronica Mars!

Old 07-22-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching new girl for the first time. On Season 1 episode 4. Don't judge.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Watching new girl for the first time. On Season 1 episode 4. Don't judge.
Season 1 is iffy. Season 2 is worth watching.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Season 1 is iffy. Season 2 is worth watching.
Season 2 isn't on Netflix. ****
Old 07-23-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just about done with the first season of Orange Is the New Black and highly recommend it.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Just about done with the first season of Orange Is the New Black and highly recommend it.
I really want to watch this but I want to finish catching up on Doctor Who first. :(

Old 07-23-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to prioritize my new show watching:

1. Luther
2. Orphan Black
3. Doctor Who
Old 07-23-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

God Luther is fantastic.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
God Luther is fantastic.

I think I'll start watching it next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think I'm going to prioritize my new show watching:

1. Luther
2. Orphan Black
3. Doctor Who
Orphan Black should be ahead of Luther my friend. Doctor Who should be above both. <3

Old 07-23-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Orphan Black should be ahead of Luther my friend. Doctor Who should be above both. <3
And you give me grief for not watching Orphan Black over Doctor Who! SCREW YOU, PAL!
Old 07-23-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Idris Elba is always first.