Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's gonna be brutal the rest of the day...
Old 07-20-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love Jimenez with his cigar smoking and crazy warmup routine.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Gotta love Jimenez with his cigar smoking and crazy warmup routine.
He's hilarious...gyrations and a cigar is the best warmup ever

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Tiger have it in him today?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be awesome. So many people in the running here.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ian Poulter's playing out of his mind today.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Ian Poulter's playing out of his mind today.
I was just going to say....this has been an absolutely incredible run. Good look at birdie again here to move within 1.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Does Tiger have it in him today?
Tiger's work on the greens all week has been average and unless that changes he won't be a factor down the stretch.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

If Poulter can post at even, that may be good enough to win this.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh. Poulter just crushed that tee shot. Damn bunkers.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tiger really hasn't been very good under pressure/in the big moments for a bunch of years, I don't expect too much. He used to be the most mentally strong player in the world, never ever failing in the 4th round, but that's been long gone.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Westwood has managed to avoid a train wreck when he gets in trouble.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Tiger's short game is ******* atrocious right now.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Tiger's short game is ******* atrocious right now.
And then he goes and holes that tough birdie. jeez.

This is going to be an insane finish.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
And then he goes and holes that tough birdie. jeez.

This is going to be an insane finish.
Just look at all the names within 2 strokes: Westwood, Stenson, Scott, Poulter, Mickelson, Johnson, Cabrera, Woods

No slouches at the top

Old 07-21-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I know I've seen this movie with Westwood before.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I know I've seen this movie with Westwood before.
This is pretty hilarious.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am, for no good reason, rooting against Westwood.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I will never root for Westwood or Jason Day. No good reason for either.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I will never root for Westwood or Jason Day. No good reason for either.
I can't root for Lee either

Old 07-21-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Adam Scott seems to be the one most in control of his game right now.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Phil!!!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

**** Mickelson.

Matsuyama's the next big thing.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
**** Mickelson.

Matsuyama's the next big thing.
Matsuyama was close to being a factor today, just couldn't roll in more birdies.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

If Phil can get in a -2 he'll be looking golden.