Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
OK, as a die-hard Packer fan who spent all the 90's living in Minnesota and HATES that team..... here's what I think about that: If Peterson took HGH, PED's, and it helped him recover that much faster, then I think "medical" has made some advancements and we need to embrace that. The rules should allow people to recover faster, better, however they can.

I personally wish everyone could recover from ACLs, and Achilles tears, way faster. I hate those injuries. Fix them right up, however. Just get them back out there.

I still want the Vikings to go 2-14 though.
I think performance enhancing drugs in general get somewhat of a bad rap. Especially HGH.

Steroids are pretty terrible for you, but even testosterone is being prescribed in low doses to some people nowadays.

Give it 20 years, and PEDs will be viewed like weed is today.