Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-08-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American Duos is universally loved and probably #1 on a ton of different lists. It's such a quality episode.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Curry put it over the top.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of the "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark" episode from season 4.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm a big fan of the "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark" episode from season 4.

Haha, I love that episode and scene too. "That's weird.. I'll.. I'll just be Walker!"

Old 07-08-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't ever compare my black ass to George Dzundza again, okay?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?"
Old 07-08-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Tim Curry put it over the top.
I remember reading that Tim Curry was supposed to be in the 100 Clues episode as Nigel St Nigel, but couldn't due to conflicting schedules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I love how Gus says "Hello" when he sees a girl he likes haha.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how Gus says "Hello" when he sees a girl he likes haha.
I loved in season 5 when it just got down right creepy at times.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-12-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm on season 5 on my re-watch fest and man there are some freaking hotties on Psych. I'm not just talking the obvious Jules and Abigail.

The woman that played Freddie Prinze Jr's wife mmmmm...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm on season 5 on my re-watch fest and man there are some freaking hotties on Psych. I'm not just talking the obvious Jules and Abigail.

The woman that played Freddie Prinze Jr's wife mmmmm...
God she was one hot "nerd"
Old 07-12-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Her name is Becky O'Donohue, and she is very perty.

edit: And apparently has a twin sister named Jessie. Woah.

Old 07-17-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Started season 6 which is probably my favorite season. Gus was always good but he takes it to another level in season 6.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah Gus is fantastic in s6. His faces and mannerisms are pure gold in every season, but they really take off in 6.

Old 07-17-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 was my favorite until 6. I agree 6 is the best.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 07-18-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Roday is on twitter now! Go, go, go!
Old 07-18-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
James Roday is on twitter now! Go, go, go!
So is the guy who created Psych, Steve Franks! @SteveFranks

Old 07-18-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Psych the Musical airs December 15th.

Old 07-24-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Who the hell is Ed Lover?

Come on, son.

I apologize for my Dadís life.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Well, I finished up my re-watch fest and now I'm sad... Why can't this show just keep going and going? It should never end.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just found out that the episode that they are "remaking" for season 8 from an earlier season is:

I'm kind of surprised they chose that one. I actually really like that episode and thought there were at least 4 or 5 other episodes from season 1-2 that would do better to get a remake.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So I just found out that the episode that they are "remaking" for season 8 from an earlier season is:

I'm kind of surprised they chose that one. I actually really like that episode and thought there were at least 4 or 5 other episodes from season 1-2 that would do better to get a remake.
Hmmm I'd agree but I do like that episode so I hope it gets a good do-over

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-05-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 09-26-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without watching an episode. Been many months. I feel off.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote