Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-24-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Congrats NYG!

As much as I love football I'm not ready for it to start yet. This is happening to quickly.
Once the Knicks got eliminated I was ready for football. Baseball blows so this couldn't come soon enough.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not really about baseball for me either because the Mets suck but I'm just not ready for football to start. I guess because it means the first signal that the Summer is coming to a close.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Cool, that's great. Sounds like you really did some good research on this. Good luck bro.

How many years is it?
Yeah I have a business degree so by nature I need to find out the path and map it out. PA school is 2 or 3 years depending on the school. So by 34 or 35 I will be done as opposed to medicine when I will be 42. I realized I don't want to wait that long.

Thanks. How is work for you? R u able to climb the ranks as you wanted to or do you need another degree?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only follow one sport hard score. Football Giants. But I am a Nets Devils and Braves fan. I like cricket too and Juventus in scoccer. But Luke warm fan. Football is my major sport. If the Giants lose I replay the game in my head and can't sleep.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When the Giants lose, my entire week sucks. And it won't get better until the next game.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Yeah I have a business degree so by nature I need to find out the path and map it out. PA school is 2 or 3 years depending on the school. So by 34 or 35 I will be done as opposed to medicine when I will be 42. I realized I don't want to wait that long.

Thanks. How is work for you? R u able to climb the ranks as you wanted to or do you need another degree?
It's going. I'm a consultant so I'm here for a period of time before I make my next move. Can't complain it's been good.

Are you working part time in the mean time or are you a full time student?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
It's going. I'm a consultant so I'm here for a period of time before I make my next move. Can't complain it's been good.

Are you working part time in the mean time or are you a full time student?
Hospital I volunteer 2 days for experience. I applied to a paid position for direct patient contact for an organization that helps take care of people with mental disabilities. If I get that it will be a good job. I am registered to take a class this fall. I need to take microbiology. So hopefully it won't conflict.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When the Giants lose, my entire week sucks. And it won't get better until the next game.
Haha yeah. I plan to let all my students know when I teach that if I am grumpy on Monday it's because the Giants lost.

It's crazy when you think about it..it's been a damn long time when since we had a really bad season. Some mediocre ones here and there, but nothing bad. We're really spoiled. I remember becoming a Giants fan the year the went 4-12, haha.

Just proves that a franchise QB really is truly invaluable. Even when the team isn't great, you can do some good things and have a chance in the playoffs.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha yeah. I plan to let all my students know when I teach that if I am grumpy on Monday it's because the Giants lost.

It's crazy when you think about it..it's been a damn long time when since we had a really bad season. Some mediocre ones here and there, but nothing bad. We're really spoiled. I remember becoming a Giants fan the year the went 4-12, haha.

Just proves that a franchise QB really is truly invaluable. Even when the team isn't great, you can do some good things and have a chance in the playoffs.
It's all about the quarterback. That's why I scoff every offseason when fans of terrible teams think they should get the CB or LB instead of "reaching" for the qb bc it's better value. ********. When you need a quarterback you get a quarterback. You won't go anywhere as an organization without one. I don't care how good the rest of your roster is.

My earliest memories of the Giants were the 80s/early 90s when they were still SB caliber with LT and Simms. Then we hit the dark ages from the mid 90s up until Eli, but even then we were a competitive team.

The Giants have always been a well run organization outside of the 60s/70s. Unlike the Knicks...
Old 07-25-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

OK its the off season and I am bored. Camp starts tomorrow! Football is here! Guess Wilson's yards and TDs for this season.

Eli : 27 TDs 16 ints 4200 yards

So guess Elis stats.. Yards, TD and int.

Wilson ; 1100 yards and 7 TDs.

Next person Answers the above and adds two players. The next person answers and adds two of their own. Damn phone typing.. The person must answer all the questions. So the person who comes in late may have a lot to answer and then may run out of good players to pick.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli: 32 TDs 14 INTs 4350 Yds
Wilson: 900 Yds (Rushing & Receiving) 5 TDs
Nicks: 89 Rec. 1180 Yds 9 TDs
Brown: 1050 Yds (Rushing & Receiving) 7 TDs

Probably a bit optimistic but whatevs

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Pugh signed today.

Nassib better be in camp tomorrow or I will hold a grudge. It's bad enough he went to Fruit U.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ton...surgery,33253/

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Can I click that link at work OSU?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I'm excited to see Nassib. We haven't seen a qb develop in awhile. I know it has no effect on our season, but it's fun seeing young quarterbacks develop. I actually have high hopes for Nassib, I think he can be a player in this league. He reminds me of Eli in some ways.

His demeanor, his late game heroics, his ability to make those around him better, he's not a rah rah guy, he can make all the throws, he's smart. He's got a lot of Eli in him.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And today it begins..........

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I'm excited to see Nassib. We haven't seen a qb develop in awhile. I know it has no effect on our season, but it's fun seeing young quarterbacks develop. I actually have high hopes for Nassib, I think he can be a player in this league. He reminds me of Eli in some ways.

His demeanor, his late game heroics, his ability to make those around him better, he's not a rah rah guy, he can make all the throws, he's smart. He's got a lot of Eli in him.
We'll see. All I know is every time he faced an NFL D (Rutgers) he was absolutely terrible. I hope he works out. I'm more interested to see if we keep 3 QB's. I think it's a terrible idea though so Nassib better look good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
We'll see. All I know is every time he faced an NFL D (Rutgers) he was absolutely terrible. I hope he works out. I'm more interested to see if we keep 3 QB's. I think it's a terrible idea though so Nassib better look good.
His team was hot garbage bro. They were awful.

I want to keep 2, but I'm pretty confident we keep 3 this year.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hate to lose a player because we carry an extra QB. It's horrible roster management.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers fan bias against former Big East player? BIG SURPRISE!
Old 07-26-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I'm eyeing a lot of UCONN talent for our defense this year. That UConn defense is loaded.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Huh? You don't see me saying anything bad about Pugh. Try again Alex!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

You did hate Pugh too though bc Rutgers apparently kicked his ass.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You did hate Pugh too though bc Rutgers apparently kicked his ass.
Naa I came around on him very quickly. I was fine with the pick by the next morning.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I click that link at work OSU?
it's the onion and the only pic is of Romo at practice, should be SFW

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote