Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post

4. Namdi - I just believe Philly was a horrible fit for him. I not only believe the scheme was terrible for him, but also that he just never really jived with the city or the team. Hes coming back to the bay area where he went to college and had his best years as a pro and is extremely involved in the community and will also be playing in a scheme that better suits him. I expect a revival. If you want to write off a guy who was a true shutdown corner for about 5 years because he had a couple bad years with a new team, go ahead. But hes still young enough and I watched how great he was with the Raiders and expect big things from him.

5. The Philly comparison is pretty damn good if you ask me. Vick is the closest NFL comparison to Russell Wilson, so its funny you bring that up. But besides that, it wasnt even Vicks fault that the Eagles struggled so much. The similarities I see:
Aso is just bad, the situation in Philly may not have been the best...but he was horrible in press coverage as well. The guy took a massive step back and that is all there is to it. You got him for a bargain because no one else wanted him. If you get anything out of him I am happy for you...I was so psyched when we got him because I got to see him in Oakland, but hes nowhere near that level anymore.

Russell and Vick are nothing alike. Russell is a pocket passer first, gets rid of the ball quickly and was extremely efficient. Vick is an athlete first, takes sack after sack, and is efficient in giving the ball up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
So why isn't it swinging in the 49ers way now with Harvin getting injured is his injury not serious enough? Crabs will be back by season starts IMO.
The ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote