Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2013, 03:35 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heck of an assumption to make against a weakened Bayern team no? Nevertheless Dortmund did look impressive

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm almost positive he is being facetious. Bayern is going to win the Bundesliga running away.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Heck of an assumption to make against a weakened Bayern team no? Nevertheless Dortmund did look impressive
Bayern weren't much more weakened than Dortmund, but I've been picking Dortmund to take back the salad bowl since Bayern won the CL.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supposedly, Real has officially bid €100M for Bale. Swallow your pride and accept, Levy.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

draxler magic.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

noooooooo Holden :(
Old 07-28-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

started a PSG save on FM13 for no real reason. Here's the squad I ended up with in the end:

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brienne of Tarth!

Old 07-28-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USA Wooooooooooooooooooo
Old 07-28-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this sign was posted around chicago before the gold cup finals. lulz.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheesh... Christian Benitez dead at age 27. Played a match in Qatar went to the hospital with stomach pains and died of cardiac arrest.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Awful news about Benitez. Scary stuff.

In other news, Klopp <3

“When I first arrived at Dortmund,I told myself: “If 80,000 people come every two weeks to the stadium and that, on the pitch, we play boring football, one of the two parties, the club or the fans, will have to choose another stadium. Many fans travel 800km to see us and experience something special. It’s important to give them our all. We called this “football at full speed”. We want to make everything explode. We would rather hit the crossbar five times than find ourselves four times outside the opposition box and not take a shot. Might as well lose. That’s only the start of it. Youhave to create a link between the people and the club. The games have to have an impact on the fans other than from the result. Everyone knows that we won 3-1,but what people remember is a shot, a goal, or a save.”

“When the club was just about saved (from bankruptcy in 2003), the owners realised that the club needed to find a new vitality. So they went out in the aim to find a dynamic, bubbly, fun, brave and courageous manager who plays entertaining football. If you don’t have money, then you need to be brave. We signed some players very young and we decided to grow together. To not have money doesn’t necessarily that you have to stop working, it just means you need to find more ways to be successful. The club decided to continue with a manager from the lower leagues and a very young team, and we finished champions twice, which surprised us.”

When talking about the salaries atDortmund: “Even Tottenham pay their players more than us. We areone of the six teams in Europe capable of winning titles. In Spain,there’s Real Madrid and Barcelona,in England Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea, and in Italy, only Juventus. But here, they can make history. If you sign at Barcelona today, you will be champion many times. So what? They have been champions for the past ten years.”

“It would not interest me to have Xavi, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same team. Having a team that is 1000 times better than everyone else is a bit like playing tennis against a three year old girl. I would just smash the ball as hard as I could and the little girl would just stand there, motionless, with a racket in her hand… It’s not fun. On the other hand, if there is a man and we areplaying table tennis, then it’s interesting. If I win, great, if I lose,then at least we had fun. Me, I don’t want to just win. I want to feel something, have shivers going down my spine!”
Old 07-29-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stuart Holden with a torn ACL. Feel terrible for him.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Awful news about Benitez. Scary stuff.

In other news, Klopp <3

“When I first arrived at Dortmund,I told myself: “If 80,000 people come every two weeks to the stadium and that, on the pitch, we play boring football, one of the two parties, the club or the fans, will have to choose another stadium. Many fans travel 800km to see us and experience something special. It’s important to give them our all. We called this “football at full speed”. We want to make everything explode. We would rather hit the crossbar five times than find ourselves four times outside the opposition box and not take a shot. Might as well lose. That’s only the start of it. Youhave to create a link between the people and the club. The games have to have an impact on the fans other than from the result. Everyone knows that we won 3-1,but what people remember is a shot, a goal, or a save.”

“When the club was just about saved (from bankruptcy in 2003), the owners realised that the club needed to find a new vitality. So they went out in the aim to find a dynamic, bubbly, fun, brave and courageous manager who plays entertaining football. If you don’t have money, then you need to be brave. We signed some players very young and we decided to grow together. To not have money doesn’t necessarily that you have to stop working, it just means you need to find more ways to be successful. The club decided to continue with a manager from the lower leagues and a very young team, and we finished champions twice, which surprised us.”

When talking about the salaries atDortmund: “Even Tottenham pay their players more than us. We areone of the six teams in Europe capable of winning titles. In Spain,there’s Real Madrid and Barcelona,in England Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea, and in Italy, only Juventus. But here, they can make history. If you sign at Barcelona today, you will be champion many times. So what? They have been champions for the past ten years.”

“It would not interest me to have Xavi, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same team. Having a team that is 1000 times better than everyone else is a bit like playing tennis against a three year old girl. I would just smash the ball as hard as I could and the little girl would just stand there, motionless, with a racket in her hand… It’s not fun. On the other hand, if there is a man and we areplaying table tennis, then it’s interesting. If I win, great, if I lose,then at least we had fun. Me, I don’t want to just win. I want to feel something, have shivers going down my spine!”
If Union weren't in my blood, Kloppo would have turned me into the biggest Dortmund fan. That man and that team just stand for everything that makes the beautiful game the world's biggest sport.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Vidal is so good.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milan worst. City best. Dzeko dominating preseason <3
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone start a Premier League fantasy league. I did it last year but felt bad because I flaked out halfway through the season. I'll try not to that again.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Milan worst. City best. Dzeko dominating preseason <3
Why must you rub it in.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Someone start a Premier League fantasy league. I did it last year but felt bad because I flaked out halfway through the season. I'll try not to that again.
You flaked only because I whoop your ass every year in it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You flaked only because I whoop your ass every year in it.
What was the final score? It always seems to be within 100 points. Although at the end it might have grown as I didn't touch it for a 2-3 months.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What was the final score? It always seems to be within 100 points. Although at the end it might have grown as I didn't touch it for a 2-3 months.
Not sure but it was a lot. I almost caught up to Falconer losing by less than 5 points I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is exactly what will happen if I join. Every time.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soldado to Tottenham.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Liverpool make £21.8m bid for Atlético Madrid striker Diego Costa

Old 08-01-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Liverpool make £21.8m bid for Atlético Madrid striker Diego Costa
Yes please.