Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Aso is just bad, the situation in Philly may not have been the best...but he was horrible in press coverage as well. The guy took a massive step back and that is all there is to it. You got him for a bargain because no one else wanted him. If you get anything out of him I am happy for you...I was so psyched when we got him because I got to see him in Oakland, but hes nowhere near that level anymore.

Russell and Vick are nothing alike. Russell is a pocket passer first, gets rid of the ball quickly and was extremely efficient. Vick is an athlete first, takes sack after sack, and is efficient in giving the ball up.

The ****?
First off, "I" didnt get him for a bargain. I am not a 49er fan. I dont know how many times I have to say it. Theres no bias here, this is just the way I see things, I think the 49ers are a great team. I am a Raider fan (which means I am anti-49ers by nature) and saw Aso at his best for many years and he was incredible. And I do agree Aso was terrible in Philly, but I dont believe that his career is over. He still has all the talent and skill he had from his raider days and I believe the 49ers are a team that can properly harness that and give him an environment to thrive in. And Aso had other suitors, your thing about no one wanting him just isn't true.

And about your Wilson comment. You said "he gets rid of the ball quickly". Care to explain why he led the league in time before throwing the ball by a wide margin, as in a full .3 seconds more than Vick, who was tied with Cam Newton for 2nd in the category? And just to give a little idea, Wilson was 3.35, while Vick was at 3.07. Vick also led the league last year with 3.10....Wilson blew him out of the water. The disparity b/w any 2 QBs in that category as we go down the list from first to last is generally about .05 or less, yet Wilson was #1 by a full .3...But youre right, hes a true pocket passer who gets rid of the ball quick lol

And maybe Vick wouldnt have had to run around like a maniac and get sacked over and over and turn the ball over like he did last year if his entire OL wasnt hurt. Vick gets way too much blame for last years debacle. That OL was probably the worst in protection I have seen in my history of watching football, Vick had no chance back there.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
First off, "I" didnt get him for a bargain. I am not a 49er fan. I dont know how many times I have to say it. Theres no bias here, this is just the way I see things, I think the 49ers are a great team. I am a Raider fan (which means I am anti-49ers by nature) and saw Aso at his best for many years and he was incredible. And I do agree Aso was terrible in Philly, but I dont believe that his career is over. He still has all the talent and skill he had from his raider days and I believe the 49ers are a team that can properly harness that and give him an environment to thrive in. And Aso had other suitors, your thing about no one wanting him just isn't true.

And about your Wilson comment. You said "he gets rid of the ball quickly". Care to explain why he led the league in time before throwing the ball by a wide margin, as in a full .3 seconds more than Vick, who was tied with Cam Newton for 2nd in the category? And just to give a little idea, Wilson was 3.35, while Vick was at 3.07. Vick also led the league last year with 3.10....Wilson blew him out of the water. The disparity b/w any 2 QBs in that category as we go down the list from first to last is generally about .05 or less, yet Wilson was #1 by a full .3...But youre right, hes a true pocket passer who gets rid of the ball quick lol

And maybe Vick wouldnt have had to run around like a maniac and get sacked over and over and turn the ball over like he did last year if his entire OL wasnt hurt. Vick gets way too much blame for last years debacle. That OL was probably the worst in protection I have seen in my history of watching football, Vick had no chance back there.
I'm an Eagles fan who lives in the Northwest, I watch each teams games....to say that these guys are similar quarterbacks is ridiculous. Russell's style is much more similar to Big Ben or Rodgers than Vick. Vick was very much a big part of the problem in Philly last year...was the line banged up?? More than a lot of people can imagine, but the guy was horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm an Eagles fan who lives in the Northwest, I watch each teams games....to say that these guys are similar quarterbacks is ridiculous. Russell's style is much more similar to Big Ben or Rodgers than Vick. Vick was very much a big part of the problem in Philly last year...was the line banged up?? More than a lot of people can imagine, but the guy was horrible.
im not saying he played well, he played awful. but its tough to play well when you have no faith in your protection. you get happy feet. you cant get comfortable. and plz save the roethlisberger comparison unless wilson grows 6 inches and adds some pounds to his frame and is strong enough to shake off tacklers like Ben. He has the same body as Vick and evades tackles in the same manner as Vick.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 07-28-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im not saying he played well, he played awful. but its tough to play well when you have no faith in your protection. you get happy feet. you cant get comfortable. and plz save the roethlisberger comparison unless wilson grows 6 inches and adds some pounds to his frame and is strong enough to shake off tacklers like Ben. He has the same body as Vick and evades tackles in the same manner as Vick.
Because his size isn't the same as Ben's he cant play similarly? He evades rushers while staying in the pocket to pass. He doesn't take off when the first read isn't there (like Vick). So like I said, much more similar to Ben and Rodgers than Vick...

The ONLY thing that is similar between Vick and Wilson is that they are 6 feet tall and black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is the main comparison. Wilson happens to be a better thrower. He's a lot like Michael Vick if Vick was a little slower, had a slightly-less powerful arm, 5x the accuracy and Wilson's head on his neck.

Quote:
The ONLY thing that is similar between Vick and Wilson is that they are 6 feet tall and black.
Don't be an idiot.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Because his size isn't the same as Ben's he cant play similarly? He evades rushers while staying in the pocket to pass. He doesn't take off when the first read isn't there (like Vick). So like I said, much more similar to Ben and Rodgers than Vick...

Vick always took off after the first read because he spent almost his entire career with an OL that couldnt protect him for more than a couple seconds so he had to adopt the mentality of making plays himself. When Vick had his one great year as a pocket passer, he had a healthy Jason Peters protecting his blindside. And I dont see how you are saying Wilson evades within the pocket like Ben, Wilson runs all over the damn field, much more like Vick than Ben.

And as far as 6 feet and black...First off, Wilson isn't 6 feet, hes shorter. And height matters in comparisons. Its hard to play in a similar manner to someone who is 6 inches taller than you, it causes people to play with different styles and mechanics. Ben uses his height to his advantage. Wilson and Vick use their low center of gravity. it is only common sense that short quarterbacks like to get outside the pocket while tall QBs tend to stay in the pocket. And Im pretty sure Wilson isnt even black. Look at his hair, he is half black at most.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 07-28-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How people have forgotten what a cannon Vick came into this league with. Even after all of the injuries Russell can't outdo Vick's arm strength. The man may suck at timing or placing his passes, at reading the fronts and adjusting, but Vick could chuck a football like few QBs who've ever came into the league.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
This is the main comparison. Wilson happens to be a better thrower. He's a lot like Michael Vick if Vick was a little slower, had a slightly-less powerful arm, 5x the accuracy and Wilson's head on his neck.

Don't be an idiot.
True, Wilson is also white, and he's not 6 foot. You're right on that.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
True, Wilson is also white, and he's not 6 foot. You're right on that.
You shouldn't either.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
How people have forgotten what a cannon Vick came into this league with. Even after all of the injuries Russell can't outdo Vick's arm strength. The man may suck at timing or placing his passes, at reading the fronts and adjusting, but Vick could chuck a football like few QBs who've ever came into the league.
pretty sure i said Wilson lacks Vicks arm strength but yes i agree dude had and still does have an absolute cannon. but he never had the touch that Wilson has. I have always marveled at what a nice ball Wilson throws. Tight spiral but not lasers like Vick, they fall so nicely into place and are very catchable. Im pretty sure his WRs love catching passes from him. I think with some of the gunslingers out there (Favre, Vick, Kaepernick, Rodgers), receivers might sometimes get frustrated with how damn hard the ball comes at them, you gotta have some crazy hands to catch those balls.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 07-29-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:38 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaep has my favorite arm in the league now, with his baseball background I love how he spins it and the ball has such a violent, tight spiral every time. He looks like a JUGS machine everytime he drops back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Kaep has my favorite arm in the league now, with his baseball background I love how he spins it and the ball has such a violent, tight spiral every time. He looks like a JUGS machine everytime he drops back.
That windup though. Aren't you concerned about that windup? And I noticed he can throw the deep well and the intermediate well bc he just rifles it in there on the intermediate which negates his wind up, but he can't throw short well at all.

In fact, he rarely checks down. His checkdown is scrambling. Now if I'm a DC, I adjust by leaving the flats open and forcing him to throw into more traffic down the field.

And with that windup, if he does try to throw short I have zone defenders who can break on the ball out of the Cover 4.

So how does he adjust to that? I think Kaep has a TON of potential and I'm intrigued by him, but I also want to see him develop more. He still has some warts that need to be corrected.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So today is the day...

Either

1) MRI shows slight tear and Harvin decides for surgery, out for year.

Or

2) MRI comes back clean, which means Harvin is outed for wasting time and money in an effort to not have to deal with the rigors of camp. Additionally, it's just a matter of time before something else pops up and he misses game time/fails to distinguish himself due to a lack of chemistry with his QB.

Ill take 2, but even in that case I won't believe he'll play this year until I see it.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That windup though. Aren't you concerned about that windup? And I noticed he can throw the deep well and the intermediate well bc he just rifles it in there on the intermediate which negates his wind up, but he can't throw short well at all.

In fact, he rarely checks down. His checkdown is scrambling. Now if I'm a DC, I adjust by leaving the flats open and forcing him to throw into more traffic down the field.

And with that windup, if he does try to throw short I have zone defenders who can break on the ball out of the Cover 4.

So how does he adjust to that? I think Kaep has a TON of potential and I'm intrigued by him, but I also want to see him develop more. He still has some warts that need to be corrected.
The 49ers don't run a ton of check-downs in their offense. That's why we rarely run screen plays. From what I remember seeing from Kaepernick when he did check down a pass, it wasn't a problem.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
The 49ers don't run a ton of check-downs in their offense. That's why we rarely run screen plays. From what I remember seeing from Kaepernick when he did check down a pass, it wasn't a problem.
Was this also the case when Smith was qb or was there a change in the offense for Kaep?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They don't have sight adjustments, they rarely throw deep, and they don't even throw that much to begin with

=

few check downs.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Was this also the case when Smith was qb or was there a change in the offense for Kaep?
It was the case with Smith as well. As a matter of fact, Alex Smith struggled for a long time with short passes to the backs too. I can't remember how many times a short pass bounced off Gore's hands and was nearly picked or it was just overthrown.

When our last offensive coordinator, Jimmy Raye was around, I don't think we ran that many screens or dump offs either.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
They don't have sight adjustments, they rarely throw deep, and they don't even throw that much to begin with

=

few check downs.
This in a way shows that NFL coaches are overcomplicating route trees. It doesn't have to be rocket science out there.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This in a way shows that NFL coaches are overcomplicating route trees. It doesn't have to be rocket science out there.
I think when a QB is less mobile, the receivers have to do more to separate, because the QB is throwing sort of from a fixed point in the pocket; all the agility and movement is the receiver's responsibility, so they have to have a large repertoire of moves and routes to keep defensive backs off-balance and guessing. When you've got a quarterback who regularly moves outside of the pocket and is a threat to run, it changes the angles and directions the ball can come from, which takes some of the burden off of the receivers; If the quarterback is running towards the sideline, and so is the receiver, he's got a clearer shot to throw, whereas if it's Tom Brady standing in the pocket, his receiver has to have a better break and Tom has to make a more accurate throw, because the angles make his window smaller.

i.e., Pocket passers require greater accuracy and more refinement from their receivers.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Old 07-30-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You forgot the part about where the safety will move based on the QB rolling out. Safeties love when QBs take away half of the field by rolling out.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. It was always hilarious to read people trash Alex Smith in 2011 and 2012 by saying his success was because he was "Captain Checkdown."

It was blind hate from people that didn't watch the 49ers to realize the checkdown in a Harbaugh offense doesn't really exist.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

well its official - harvin to go under the knife. not expected to miss the entire season at this point.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

**** **** **** ******* **** **** ******* **** **** chipmunk ******* **** **** bird ******* **** ****
Old 07-30-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did he tear his labrum? I'm sure the Hawks would have found that out when they traded for him, or before OTA's/Minicamp. Which means it happened (undetected) in OTA's, or sometime in the last 6 weeks before TC?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote