Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 07-29-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Also reportedly per BtB but Arkin has been impressing albeit still raw and needs a ton of work but enough so that they are penciling him in as the lead backup at guard and advocating cutting Big Mac whom is struggling to see the field again.
r u implying kowalski is the lead dog for the starting rg position?
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
r u implying kowalski is the lead dog for the starting rg position?
Absolutely not.

From accounts I've read they pretty much say...

Tyron - Livings - Frederick - Leary - Free

With Arkin backing up both guards, Costa backing up Center, and Parnell as the swing tackle. If Dallas decides to go light Killer K may even be the odd man out. Cook has the versality to play everywhere but LT. Big Mac hasn't been healthy and has been penciled as a cut by BtB in their latest projection of the 53.

Btb's Daily Positional Highlight (Oline):

Last edited by Trogdor : 07-30-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ That is the interior line I want, really really bad. Hoping it sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not all sunshine with that line though.

Quote:
Really focused on the 15 minutes or so when the lines went against each other. No skill position players, no 11-on-11 or even 7-7, just the lines. Some quick hits: Guard Nate Livings struggled, as did Phil Costa as the second-team center; Tyron Smith was a block of granite at left tackle and rookie Travis Frederick really looked like a seven-year veteran. Again, everyone stop with him playing some guard and competing for the center gig. He’s not. He’s the starting center and will be for the next decade.
So while Frederick and Tyron are amazing and Free is improving we will still have spots we struggle at. Granted I think having a reliable center makes "okay" guards more workable.

Interesting note. Church is having dental work (tooth issue) and JJ Wilcox was promoted to the first team.

Lost the tweet but supposedly Frederick tossed a linebacker almost 10 yards while run blocking today. I don't care who is upset with that pick he's going to end up being a great player for us at a position of need.

Last edited by Trogdor : 07-30-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a Guard early next year. Building blocks with Tyron and Frederick but that key 3rd guy will be huge then we can add in the stop gap players. I think Livings will be fine, he played pretty solid last year, and I just want Leary to win that job because Berny wasn't anything special. I just distinctly remember Leary was a pretty damn good prospect without the knee concerns and when we cleared him in that area I expected him to play like a 2nd/3rd round pick.

And I just absolutely love a 22 year old Tyron facing Ware every single day, this is just a situation that is going to turn out beautifully for us. He's so young and hasn't even hit his prime.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be glad to see this unit against other teams because at this point the O-line is working against of backups mostly.

"In training camp, the Cowboys have lost five defensive linemen and signed two to make up for the loss." We all know TS is going to be ok but I still have huge question marks with everybody else. I've been reading that TF is on the ground far to often and whos Free going against? THe guards suck unless Leary winds up a player IMO.

I still hate our draft. Hate the fact we traded down (#5 player on THEIR board still there) Hate the fact we got raped on the value. Hate that we drafted TE, WR, RB when we needed so much more help in the trenches. Im not saying those guys arent going to be good because I believe they will be but JJs way to build a team hasnt been good.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Most teams would kill to have a "backups" squad with Ware and Hatcher on it. Tongue in cheek aside I do agree that Free needs to be working against Spencer before I'm willing to buy any of that improved talk.

Can't please everyone with the draft. Dallas passed on Floyd so did 22 other teams prior to the Vikings. It's been discussed ad-nauseum so I won't dive into it again.

The team also is at the highest level of "anti-JJ" compared to any of the past ten years. I'm not sure how you can pin the "JJ" way on this one. This has Jason Garrett's fingerprints all over it and thank God for that. I agree 100% that Jerry should be left out of football decisions but IMHO it's pretty obvious that this isn't the 2000s Cowboys running amok. This team has a culture and a gameplan stemming from the red-headed old ball coach.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most teams would kill to have a "backups" squad with Ware and Hatcher on it. Tongue in cheek aside I do agree that Free needs to be working against Spencer before I'm willing to buy any of that improved talk.

Can't please everyone with the draft. Dallas passed on Floyd so did 22 other teams prior to the Vikings. It's been discussed ad-nauseum so I won't dive into it again.

The team also is at the highest level of "anti-JJ" compared to any of the past ten years. I'm not sure how you can pin the "JJ" way on this one. This has Jason Garrett's fingerprints all over it and thank God for that. I agree 100% that Jerry should be left out of football decisions but IMHO it's pretty obvious that this isn't the 2000s Cowboys running amok. This team has a culture and a gameplan stemming from the red-headed old ball coach.
Clearly you missed JG's face when he heard talk of them trading down. He was not happy. The whole "22 other teams passed" is irrevelant. IDK where he was on their draft board but I know where he was on ours. To act like the guys a bum because 22 other teams passed on him so its ok that we did too is bad logic IMHO. How many teams passed on Moss? Montana? Sapp? It goes on and on. Even if TF pans out and Floyd doesnt it was still horrible value. That trade down was ALL JJ. Garrett didnt want it and wasnt happy about it and yet it still happened. The red headed old ball coach better hope he pulls a 10 win season out of his arse or he'll be kicked to the curb and we'll be starting another culture and gameplan with somebody else....again

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 07-30-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely not.

From accounts I've read they pretty much say...

Tyron - Livings - Frederick - Leary - Free

With Arkin backing up both guards, Costa backing up Center, and Parnell as the swing tackle. If Dallas decides to go light Killer K may even be the odd man out. Cook has the versality to play everywhere but LT. Big Mac hasn't been healthy and has been penciled as a cut by BtB in their latest projection of the 53.

Btb's Daily Positional Highlight (Oline):
i cringe at the idea of having livings or bernie as the starting guards, livings wasn't as bad as bernie but he still gave up 5 sacks which wasn't far behind bernie's 6.5. plus he has to be the worst one of the worst guards in the nfl when i comes to picking up stunts

i would love it if arkin can win that rg spot, i think the cowboys stubborness of not getting a center last preseason stunted his development last year, instead of getting valuable reps at guard when livings and bernardeau were out he had to play center the whole preseason and that just wasn't a good fit for him
Old 07-30-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Clearly you missed JG's face when he heard talk of them trading down. He was not happy. The whole "22 other teams passed" is irrevelant. IDK where he was on their draft board but I know where he was on ours. To act like the guys a bum because 22 other teams passed on him so its ok that we did too is bad logic IMHO. How many teams passed on Moss? Montana? Sapp? It goes on and on. Even if TF pans out and Floyd doesnt it was still horrible value. That trade down was ALL JJ. Garrett didnt want it and wasnt happy about it and yet it still happened. The red headed old ball coach better hope he pulls a 10 win season out of his arse or he'll be kicked to the curb and we'll be starting another culture and gameplan with somebody else....again
I share your speculation about Garrett being upset. I mean that's what it looked like without knowing what exactly was being said. It's as good a guess as there is. Maybe they were talking about something else. We really don't know.

Frederick was a surprise pick. No going around that. However, they attempted to address our biggest weakness and I can't complain about it. If TF succeeds in this league then happy halelujah. The only criticism they face is if he fails. ...and every team faces that with the prospects they chose.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I share your speculation about Garrett being upset. I mean that's what it looked like without knowing what exactly was being said. It's as good a guess as there is. Maybe they were talking about something else. We really don't know.

Frederick was a surprise pick. No going around that. However, they attempted to address our biggest weakness and I can't complain about it. If TF succeeds in this league then happy halelujah. The only criticism they face is if he fails. ...and every team faces that with the prospects they chose.
I agree. I just dont like how they went about it AND that they stopped with just 1. Best case scenerio is TF and Leary pan out and are big upgrades over last year. Even then the right side of our line still sucks. The great thing is, we get to see whats what very soon!

Old 07-30-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
i cringe at the idea of having livings or bernie as the starting guards, livings wasn't as bad as bernie but he still gave up 5 sacks which wasn't far behind bernie's 6.5. plus he has to be the worst one of the worst guards in the nfl when i comes to picking up stunts

i would love it if arkin can win that rg spot, i think the cowboys stubborness of not getting a center last preseason stunted his development last year, instead of getting valuable reps at guard when livings and bernardeau were out he had to play center the whole preseason and that just wasn't a good fit for him
Livings played well on the line last year, why would that make you cringe? Everyone can't be pro bowlers, and out of all the positions we need replaced he's not one of those guys.

Quote:
According to Pro Football Focus, center Ryan Cook and left guard Nate Livings are the only two Cowboys offensive linemen who have played above average.

Cook grades out 13th among 35 centers who have played at least 25 percent of their teamsí snaps, according to the website, and Livings grades out 24th among 71 offensive guards. Left tackle Tyron Smith grades out 53rd among 69 offensive tackles.

The biggest problem has been the play of Free and Bernadeau. Free grades out 64th among 69 offensive tackles who have played at least 25 percent of their teamsí snaps, and Bernadeau grades out 68th of 71 offensive guards.
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...m-of-nfl.html/

Quote:
Old 07-30-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
I agree. I just dont like how they went about it AND that they stopped with just 1. Best case scenerio is TF and Leary pan out and are big upgrades over last year. Even then the right side of our line still sucks. The great thing is, we get to see whats what very soon!
lets see what arkin does and everything i've heard so far (which isn't much i'll admit) he's solid overall, not great but not bad either, but that all we really need from him though, be good enough to not be noticed
Old 07-30-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Livings played well on the line last year, why would that make you cringe? Everyone can't be pro bowlers, and out of all the positions we need replaced he's not one of those guys.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...m-of-nfl.html/
i respect pff but imo i don't think livings was above average
Old 07-30-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

*DeMarcus Ware is such an explosive force on defense where he makes plays all over the field. During an end around with receiver Dwayne Harris, Ware came from the other side of the field and yanked him down from the shoulder pads after a short gain. You could blame Gavin Escobar for missing the block or Ware being to fast to stop. During pass rush drills, Ware worked on both the left and right sides and while Tyron Smith and Doug Free held their own at times, Ware's speed allowed him to beat Free quickly for a sack. Taylor also beat Free during the pass rush.

More of the same is coming Im afraid.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...report-day-9-2

Old 07-30-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
i respect pff but imo i don't think livings was above average
Well I'm not sure what else you would need to believe that Berny and Free are trash and Livings played very solid. It's not like it's just some random scores thrown together, which even if they were somehow they managed to know Free and Berny sucked but Livings got lucky with the grading? Again, he's not a pro bowl player, but he did nothing to lose his starting spot at all considering all the weak links we have.

Quote:
Old 07-31-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bout those Rangers, wow!

Any of you guys Cowboys season ticket holders?
What's the presale password for single game tickets?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Hm.. this doesn't jive with the media's "Romo isn't focused" charade.

Quote:
Tony Romo was supposed to have a day off yesterday, but took part in practice anyway. QB coach Wade Wilson said the team deferred to Romo when Romo said that he was feeling fine.

Offensive coordinator Bill Callahan said he hasn’t heard of too many quarterbacks who would decline a day off in camp and said it spoke to how Romo is a true professional.

Since the emphasis Tuesday was on short yardage situations, Romo didn’t make his usual compliment [sic] of throws. The coaches also had him stay out of one or two of the individual throwing sessions. Wilson estimates the quarterback threw only 30 to 40 passes all afternoon. But that’s 30 to 40 more than Garrett and the coaching staff wanted him to throw just a few hours earlier.
In other news we added another DE. This time Toby Jackson from Central Florida. I honestly thought someone would put a late round flyer on him in the supplemental draft but everyone passed.

Quote:
Jackson is listed at 265 lb. but he seems lighter on film, and as such he fits best as an LDE. Going against (generally) slow footed right tackles lets Jackson have more space on the outside to work with and he seems to have a decent combination of pass rush moves to use.

Jackson has interesting speed-to-power moves including a pure outside rush that combines with an inside arm shove to open an inside lane, and a nice swim/dip combo. While Jackson could be relegated to a special teams/pass rush package role player, I would bet that he gets a look on a team in need of more defensive end (or 3-4 OLB) depth.

Last edited by Trogdor : 07-31-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Jeff Sullivan ‏@SullyBaldHead 1h
There is a real chance the Cowboys are going to sign 36-year old guard Brian Waters, a six-time Pro Bowler who last played in 2012.

Desperate times folks, desperate times *sigh*

Old 07-31-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down for Waters. He was still good when he played the past two years, and if it's for depth it's not bad to have a veteran that has a great history. He'd definitely be better than Mack at this point, and since Arkin and Killer Kowalski are looking good it shouldn't hinder their development. Even if them or Leary is not the guy it's great experience that Travis Frederick can get since Waters played on one of the most cohesive lines in recent memory.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Rumor is we are trying to sign Brandon Moore. What took so long?!!

Old 08-06-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Eatman ‏@nickeatman2m
Cowboys working on a deal to sign veteran guard Brandon moore

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 8s
Cowboys looking at veteran guard help. Deal could happen soon.

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 10s
Cowboys looking to sign free agent guard tonight

David Moore ‏@DavidMooreDMN 1m
Jerry Jones says Cowboys on verge of signing veteran OL. Have been kicking tires on Brian Waters, but don't dismiss Brandon Moore.

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 1m
It is not Brian waters

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 22s
#Cowboys in talks with veteran former #Jets guard Brandon Moore, source says. Moore is gonna sleep on it. No deal yet. Possible good fit tho

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr1m
Cowboys tired of waiting on Livings and Bernadeau to get healthy.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be so down for Brandon Moore... come on Brandon, ONE MORE YEAR!!
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I'd be so down for Brandon Moore... come on Brandon, ONE MORE YEAR!!
He signed. I'd like to see Moore and Leary and the starters. Cut either Livings or Berny.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Moore decided to retire again.