Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Fantasy Football Mock Draft

Let's put our minds together to get an accurate prediction of where players will be taken. 12 team league PPR league, first player to receive 5 votes (for the early rounds at least, might have to revise once it gets deeper) is the selection.

Round 1
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Doug Martin

__________________________________________________ _______
Team 1
1. Adrian Peterson

Team 2
1. Doug Martin

Team 3

Team 4

Team 5

Team 6

Team 7

Team 8

Team 9

Team 10

Team 11

Team 12

Last edited by Mufasa : 08-01-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: Adrian Peterson (1)
Old 08-01-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: Doug Martin (1)
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: Arian foster (1)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: Adrian Peterson (2)

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:05 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: AP (3)

This could be really helpful. Nice idea man.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:47 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: Adrian Peterson (4)

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 08-01-2013 at 07:01 AM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:32 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like this idea. But of course, to start off, I'm going to be that guy. If its a ppr, I might go ray rice. With no boldin or pitta, i forsee check downs for days. Although I think the consensus top 5 in no order is AD, Martin, raymell, foster and probably Cj. The top 4 are really interchangeable IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Team 2: Doug Martin (1)
I think we have to be done with Team 1 first. Has to get 5 votes.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:00 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I really like this idea. But of course, to start off, I'm going to be that guy. If its a ppr, I might go ray rice. With no boldin or pitta, i forsee check downs for days. Although I think the consensus top 5 in no order is AD, Martin, raymell, foster and probably Cj. The top 4 are really interchangeable IMO
You are always "that guy" Scotty. It's why we love you. That said, I'm a big fan of Ray's this year. People are predicting a significant drop off in production because of Pierce but I'm not seeing it. Like you said, with Boldin and Pitta gone, he is gonna have to see a lot of work. I think Pierce will help by keeping him fresher, as well. In drafts I've done this year he is usually the 7th or 8th RB off the board and that is crazy to me, but I love the value and shoot to have the 8th or 9th spot in drafts so I can land him there and grab another stud at 16 or 17 coming back around. AD, Martin, Foster, Megatron, Charles, McCoy, and Spiller typically go before him and I've also seen Richardson and Lynch go before him at times as well.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I think we have to be done with Team 1 first. Has to get 5 votes.
Hah. My bad. I was thinking 3 votes for some reason.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamaal Charles (1)
Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 1: AP (5)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 2: Charles (1)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 2: Doug Martin (1)
Old 08-01-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

team 2: Doug Martin (2)
Old 08-01-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 2: Arian Foster (1)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 2: Doug Martin (3)
Old 08-01-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

I forgot to mention initially that we will say it's a PPR League.

Adrian Peterson has been selected #1.

Team 2: Arian Foster (2)

Also, team 12's picks will be counted individually. Team 12-1: first to five; reset vote total; Team 12-2: first to five

Last edited by Mufasa : 08-01-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Team 2: Doug Martin (4)
Old 08-01-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Team 2: Doug Martin (5)
Old 08-01-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Team 3: Arian Foster (1)
Old 08-01-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Team 3: Jamaal Charles (1)
because it's PPR
Old 08-01-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team 3: JC (2)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Team 3: Jamaal Charles (1)
because it's PPR
Arian averaged 50 receptions a year. Jamaal averages 40. I understand the philosophy Charles will get more under Reid, but Arians tds should double JC. Arians the right choice in my eyes