Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-02-2013, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Major Doctor Who spoilers within:

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone keeping up with Suits?

I am bummed about losing Karen and Chris on Parks and Rec. Yes, those are two of the better characters to lose if any have to go, but Chris Treagor is fantastic and Ann Perkins is perfectly acceptable and works well with the other characters. They better not bring Brandanawicz back.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so i did miss something.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-02-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

I am bummed about losing Karen and Chris on Parks and Rec. Yes, those are two of the better characters to lose if any have to go, but Chris Treagor is fantastic and Ann Perkins is perfectly acceptable and works well with the other characters. They better not bring Brandanawicz back.
I certainly am.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Suits buddies for life.

The most recent episode was really good too. They just keep getting better and better.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I understood it the same way Bengals did.

Old 08-02-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
ahhhh. ok. yeah, totally missed that having an effect on other things for some reason.
Quote:
Yeah I understood it the same way Bengals did.
But back to the original line of thought

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-02-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I certainly am.
Quote:
Suits buddies for life.

The most recent episode was really good too. They just keep getting better and better.
Word. I'm consistently not disappointed by this show. Though I thought it was crap the way Louis got the shaft from Mike, and I foresee some ridiculous vengeful activity coming up as a result of his new partnership with Katrina. Also the new British Harvey is in no way worthy of Donna.

Harvey is also being kind of an ass with this whole deal he has with the new head of the firm. But I guess that's not too surprising.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-02-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad season 5a has been added to Netflix, BTW.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Word. I'm consistently not disappointed by this show. Though I thought it was crap the way Louis got the shaft from Mike, and I foresee some ridiculous vengeful activity coming up as a result of his new partnership with Katrina. Also the new British Harvey is in no way worthy of Donna.

Harvey is also being kind of an ass with this whole deal he has with the new head of the firm. But I guess that's not too surprising.
Yeah that was the first time I actually felt bad for Louis. Anyway they're creating a ton of civil wars at the law firms with everyone going against each other. Should be awesome.

On a side note USA needs to do a Suits/White Collar crossover episode or two. Both in NYC so they could pull it off.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-02-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah that was the first time I actually felt bad for Louis. Anyway they're creating a ton of civil wars at the law firms with everyone going against each other. Should be awesome.

On a side note USA needs to do a Suits/White Collar crossover episode or two. Both in NYC so they could pull it off.
I think they're both filmed in Vancouver so that could totally work.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-02-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The only person worthy of Donna is me, so that British Harvey better stay back.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I think they're both filmed in Vancouver so that could totally work.
Don't most USA shows film there?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-02-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Don't most USA shows film there?
A lot of shows in general film there. It's so much cheaper.

Old 08-03-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of shows in general film there. It's so much cheaper.
This. Being Human is another one that does.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Psych does.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only person worthy of Donna is me, so that British Harvey better stay back.
I counted about 6 differant dresses she had on in what was about a 36 hour period in real show time.

I can see you with her seeing as she's too young for me.

Last edited by Babylon : 08-03-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried to find the Psych set when I was in Vancouver. Mission failed.

When I was in Toronto I was right outside of the set of Cinderella Man! And there was also a made-for-TV movie being filmed at our hotel. Might have been in the background of some scenes.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched that Netflix original "Orange is the new Black", mixed feelings about it. It's a really good show, but kind of odd. Maybe the drugs I'm on (wisdom teeth removed) swayed my opinion.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I'm aware this is probably just a huge troll job...but just think about it. Let it sink in. Enjoy

Quote:
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS ‏@BRIANMBENDIS 1h
congrats to idris elba on the new Doctor Who gig. now even I might watch!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-03-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not Elba.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm not sure how I'd feel about it right away even though I love Idris Elba. I imagine him more like a Tennant, where he's kind of a stronger, tougher Doctor.. and that seems weird to me now because I'm so used to Matt Smith and his sillyness.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elba needs to be Bond, dammit.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a random white guy, yeesh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not sure how I'd feel about it right away even though I love Idris Elba. I imagine him more like a Tennant, where he's kind of a stronger, tougher Doctor.. and that seems weird to me now because I'm so used to Matt Smith and his sillyness.
Id liken him probably more toward Eccleston and the hurt/damaged Doctor with a bit of the mean streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Elba needs to be Bond, dammit.
Yes he does.

Quote:
10/1 odds by some bookmaker on it being rupert grint. 16/1 on it being rose, which would be ******* idiotic.
Pass on both of those.
And I didn't think Time Lords could just change gender....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack