Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-21-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FYI to everyone who asked to be in this year, there will be a couple spots open due to inactive users. If anyone would like to be in it, please let me know and once the season is over I will give you the information.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone interested in joining this this year? I should have at least two teams to inherit.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I lost the password for the yahoo username I used last time we did this. Anyway you could change it to be owned by my new username?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

It's on NFL.com. You should be able to sign in with your NFL.com ID.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
It's on NFL.com. You should be able to sign in with your NFL.com ID.
meant to put NFL, had a brain fart. That's why for like the last 2-3 weeks of last season I didn't change my roster at all. So is there any way I could get that changed?

Old 06-12-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I just remembered the password, never mind all that

Old 08-03-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

So when's the draft and what's the deal with keepers? Do we lose the pick from the round we took them in?

Old 08-05-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I have the draft set currently, however, i now have 4 teams that are available. If I can't get 4 teams to join I am going to shut this down and start an NFLDC only league. The two people that quit were personal friends.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I have the draft set currently, however, i now have 4 teams that are available. If I can't get 4 teams to join I am going to shut this down and start an NFLDC only league. The two people that quit were personal friends.
Don't shut it down, I have my keepers. And shutting it down to start a new one is pointless. Just try to replace at least 2 of the teams and go from there.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Don't shut it down, I have my keepers. And shutting it down to start a new one is pointless. Just try to replace at least 2 of the teams and go from there.
I'm working on getting some co-workers in on it. Hopefully I can get 4 teams filled. Draft is set for August 23rd at 9PM CST.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

What is the deal?

Old 08-19-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

last call for 4 participants. I'm going to shut it down if I can't get at least two of them. I even posted it on a heavily trafficked forum and got no replies.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.