Well, preseason has officially started, so it's prediction time. We did this the last two years.
The rules are simple. Make five picks plus one homer pick. And make them bold. No "Minnesota is going to miss the playoffs and Indianapolis is going to win the AFC South." Also, it must be something that can be determined righrt or wrong by the Super Bowl, so no "Marquess Wilson will be the best receiver from this draft" predictions.
1. All the preseason hype is on Miami to be the team that finally pushes New England. But Buffalo, led by the runaway winner of the OROTY EJ Manuel, will be that team.
2. The Andy Reid-Alex Smith experiment is a massive failure, with Kansas City only winning only 5 games.
3. Seattle, the hot pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, falls short of those expectations, going 7-9.
4. Denard Robinson is the only player to challenge EJ Manuel for OROTY after scoring 12+ TDs in 5 different ways (punt return, kick return, rushing, receiving, & passing).
5. Denver finishes 14-2 with their only losses coming week one against Baltimore and the last game against Oakland when Peyton Manning is resting for the playoffs.
Homer: Matt Forte leads the league in yards from scrimmage (1,948) and total TD (17).