Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rooney needs to join Chelsea already. Idk what we will do with all these strikers but he's exactly the type of figure we need. I'm excited to see Lukaku this season too for the blues

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another chelsea fan ? Damnit.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

front-runners, the lot of ya.

#bony2013
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Another chelsea fan ? Damnit.
I admit I've started watching soccer recently but I was a fan of them before the Champions League title. I think it was in 2010 when I picked them as my team. Drogba is the man

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I admit I've started watching soccer recently but I was a fan of them before the Champions League title. I think it was in 2010 when I picked them as my team. Drogba is the man
Welcome aboard. I "picked" Chelsea as my team at the beginning of the 2006-2007 season but I didn't really start following them until the 2010-2011 season as well.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Welcome aboard. I "picked" Chelsea as my team at the beginning of the 2006-2007 season but I didn't really start following them until the 2010-2011 season as well.
I'm in a similar situation. I chose Chelsea as my team when I picked up FIFA 09 for cheap used, but didn't really start following them until 2011-12, but then my level of interest really jumped last year.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I "adopted" AC Milan since Ea Sports Fifa 99. But I'd be lying to you if I said I know anything about the team or that I follow them nowadays.

Donadoni was my favorite player back then and my team in Fifa 99 was AC Milan. Loved that game.

Weah <3. #Neverforget
Old 08-06-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I "adopted" AC Milan since Ea Sports Fifa 99. But I'd be lying to you if I said I know anything about the team or that I follow them nowadays.

Donadoni was my favorite player back then and my team in Fifa 99 was AC Milan. Loved that game.

Weah <3. #Neverforget
Did you go to the game at Giants Stadium on Sunday?
Old 08-06-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Did you go to the game at Giants Stadium on Sunday?
Na, I didn't get a chance to. I haven't been to a soccer game in awhile actually. I need to start paying attention again.

Next time there's a Brazil vs the World game (best game ever, trust me) we all need to go.

For the tailgate alone.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm super late on the Suarez-Bale debate but in the second half of the season Suarez played on the wing as much and sometimes more than Bale did. As the arrival of Sturridge pushed Luis to the flank, so Bale got pushed into more and more central positions as Defoe's early season hot streak faded, to the point where Bale was playing mostly as a second striker and at teams even the false nine.

Bale was still phenomenal and that's why AVB made that tactical change, but it does negate a lot of the positional argument cause in my eyes both had comparable seasons on the pitch and are comparable talents, Bale's faster and scores more long range goals, but Luis can weave magic through traffic in the box in a way Bale can't. It's kinda like Gotze v Reus purely on the pitch. If we ignore the suspension issues with Suarez there's not much separating the two as both are coming off of their biggest years to date with good, but ultimately a tier lower play in the previous years in the EPL.

Plus if it didn't get him suspended I'd actually rather have Suarez than Bale, I love that crazy do anything drive, it's very similar to what made Mandzukic such a force for Bayern last season, and if a club like Dortmund who fly at the opposition could pick him up, he'd be absolutely amazing to watch as he wrecks havoc at the top of their pressing scheme with Reus-Mkh-Kuba/Auba flying up behind him.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Weah <3. #Neverforget
It's time for you to move on BBD, Berlusconi's killed the team, they have like 4 good players and a bunch of journeymen, solid but not good enough to be starting for a team with real aspirations guys, old and washed up players and a couple promising prospects who are still just kids and not ready to cover the holes around them.

You should jump on the BuLi bandwagon early cause once their US tv deal is up in two years, the BuLi will explode. You've got your classic evil big team who've always been contenders with Bayern, you've got your primary title rivals on all fronts with a history as a big team who are coming out of a massive financial fuckup that almost killed the club but now boast probably the most exciting young team in the world managed by the coolest coach ever who've won 2 of the last 3 titles in Dortmund, after them you've got a couple other big teams who've actually not been being run badly for a while now and so are putting together really good squads with Schalke and Leverkusen, and then you've got a ton of teams that are either smaller but well run like Freiburg, Frankfurt, Hannover, etc., or still in the early phases of cleaning up messes left by prior regimes as they make their way back to being big clubs, Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, and every year you have at least a couple teams who come out of no where to play good exciting football that puts them in the european places.

Once the BuLi gets their **** together on foreign tv deals and starts marketing in places other than Asia, ****'s gunna get real to go with the strong financial state and great emphasis on youth development throughout the divisions in german football.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-06-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMHO Dortmund is by far the easiest team to root for in the Bundesliga. <3 Klopp.

Sadly I don't watch too much Bundesliga but when I get the chance I almost always find myself looking for BVB :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa, didn't know how many Chelsea supporters there were around here :O

Are there any United fans? Would be really weird if there weren't any.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An American choosing to support Man U would be unforgivable.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand why people think that, but bleh, I dont care who people cheer for, even if I hate the team. Especially if they dont get all the soccer specific channels and such, and the only teams they ever see on TV are the big ones. It's only natural to root for the sides that you can actually watch, and over here those are the ones that you get killed for supporting.

Old 08-06-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal, even though it is still a little douchey. But Man U is just way too far onto the douche train for it to be acceptable.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I absolutely can't stand Arsenal, but if a friend decided to start supporting them tomorrow, id shrug and just be happy that I know someone else I can watch the sport with lol

Old 08-06-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been a fan of Chelsea since one of the FIFA games. I'm not sure which one it was but I downloaded the demo and it had them and I played with Drogba and I've been a supporter of them since. I sort of drifted in and out but the past couple years I have been getting really into it.

Other than Man U, the only team I'm not that big of a fan of is Man City.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well to all you Chelsea fans prepare to take it up the rear end on Wednesday!!! Hala Madrid. And damn you comahan and your constantly sweet looking sigs!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

DC Soccer Bonanza
1078718-251845
all you chelsea fans, join up.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you select the group after you select your team?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Do you select the group after you select your team?
yep. click the leagues tab after you get your team set up. join a league. select private league. enter the private league code that i provided.

fyi. you can change your team around with transfers as much as you want til the morning of the first match.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haven't joined yet but I'm taking you down this year!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Well to all you Chelsea fans prepare to take it up the rear end on Wednesday!!! Hala Madrid. And damn you comahan and your constantly sweet looking sigs!!
I predict a 3-1 Madrid win.

via Kaka hat trick!

If you or anyone else want a sig like mine I'll have no problem throwing one together. Would just need to name the players you wanted.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Looking forward to seeing Deulofeu play here in a sec. Love him.